VIDEO: gang-related ambush in puerto rico (BRUTAL)

That dude made the phone call. Notice he went inside just before the shooting started
I must sound like this guy's my uncle by now, considering the way Im trying to deflect blame for him. 😆

Anyway, he steps inside at 0:35 and first burst is at 0:38. Id have to assume the car was already moving before tan shirt was even inside, never mind able to make a phone call. Even if he knows the car is on the way, he's the coolest customer in the world as he casually walks to the door and slowly goes inside just as the bullets start flying.

These guys were super sloppy. No need for conspiracies. Either they were non-gangster types who didnt see this as even being a possibility, or they were the most slacking gangsters in the world and this was only a matter of time. 14 year old hood rats in any given city in America know better than to get drunk at night with your back to everything while ignoring traffic. When I was a kid drinking on the corner, we were constantly looking out for police and shady kids looking to start bs. For a while one of us had a handheld scanner that we kept in the car tuned to local pd. This was in 1980-whatever by high school kids who's biggest crimes were public drinking and Class D possession.

I guess another possibility was one of the crowd was a gangster and everyone else was just hanging out with a bullet magnet. 🤷‍♂️

That guy in black clearly was a key player.... as pointed out he did the initial impressive spray from the red car hitting 4-5 of 4-5. Then the movement under cover and headshot. Upon return and emptying his toys he grabs what looks like the driver of red car's pistola from his hands, makes last shot and last to leave. As you watch him move, he's a bit bulky and the sweatshirt doesn't flex.... I would guess some armor on under that (I think since they have and brought FA's he could afford a vest and was dressed for combat. Not his first rodeo.... nor likely his last.

I was faked out by first car with headlights approaching, thought it was involved but it doesn't appear to be and maybe enough traffic the gang bangers were complacent. That car was still turning into side street when headlights of small blue car appear in video (and initial car couldn't have turned that fast). Shooter from rear door of blue car scored initial hit on kid standing in street while car still rolling.

Savages .... effective ones but have no value of human life.

Just rewatched it, rewinding. I was wrong, white hat guy, the guy who goes out in the street, is not one of the four hit in the initial pass. He isn't even in the video until he comes up out of view to walk in the street and try to shoot back (all the while holding something in his other hand, maybe a beer, crazy).
And though I can understand arguments for the old heavy guy being in on it, I seriously doubt that due to the amount of fire that just misses him (both in terms of time and space). Regardless, he, and everyone else in this video, is freaking hardcore with their willingness to expose themselves to fire. Completely unlike our local bad guys. And no one really indiscriminately fires their weapons (except for white hat guy), again, unlike our local bad guys. They wait until they have an opportunity.
Some random observations. Could that camera be any better placed to capture this? How about the guy against the wall adjusting his hat as he lay dying. And the guy on the left literally has his hat blown off his head.

The homicide rate in PR is 6 to 7 times the mainland.
Citizens cannot get permits unless they are politicians, donor class, police, friends of police, or family.` My wife's nephew had a rare carry permit because one of his uncles is a retired police officer in town.
It is more corrupt than Boston, NY or NJ.

If ANTIFA is halfway like this, then we have a major fight to put up with them. We know they have firearms and band collectively. All they need is some in-house instruction, which they will get.
What we saw in that video was a well-planned ambush from nothing more than island monkeys, and it still looked impressive.

Sounds like some street justice might have been handed down..?

THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE ACTIVITIES A SPECIAL INVESTIGATION GROUP TO EXPLAIN THE MULTIPLE MURDERING IN CIDRA

RTZ News - The Commissioner of Police, Antonio López, activated today a special investigation group with the commenda of clarifying the murders that occurred this morning outside the business La Lomita, located in Cidra, where they died Eight men and two others were shot wounded.

Lopez explained that the statistics of murders as of this year show a trend of criminal incidents in the vicinity or inside bars and commercial establishments where they sell alcoholic beverages and operate on the hour s at night or until early morning. This is the case of the multiple murder committed in the Cerenejas neighborhood, in Cidra, at 11:49 pm.

The specialized team formed at the root of the incident is made up by experienced agents from the units of Homicide, Criminal Intelligence, Major Crimes, Drugs and the Center for Criminal Information Collection and Dissemination (CR) DIC). The Center analyzes the information and all the data the Police receives regarding the criminal incident.

“We created the research group with the purpose of sharing information and intelligence that we gather in the most agile and efficient way between the different units. We are certain that this case will be clarified," the head of the Uniformada said.

According to the director of the Caguas Criminal Investigations (CIC) Caguas, Captain Carlos Alicea, who led the preliminary investigation, the four men shot to death were between 20 and 30 years old, and were in the fire rascals of the full bar when they were shot from a vehicle on the go.

The men shot are linked to two recent murders committed in Cidra. All of them were armed and repelled the attack. One of the victims was identified as 25-year-old Jonathan O’neill Ortiz Castrodad, who was on the most wanted list by police in the Caguas area. Ortiz was a suspect in several crimes, including the murder of a young man last Saturday in Cidra, who was buried Monday. Another of the victims had a criminal record for violations of gun and drug laws.

“We have identified areas where criminal incidents have been recorded, with sales of people dead and injured, linked to bars and businesses selling alcoholic beverages.” "In the face of these unfortunate situations that are repeated, we have developed a plan of work aimed at performing the interventions that need to be done in those places that have been scenarios of recent murders," Lopez said.

“We call on citizens who have information about these crimes committed in Cidra to cooperate with authorities and communicate with investigative agents by calling 787-343-2020. The information will be handled confidential. The criminal incidence affecting families and entire communities is a problem for the whole society, not just the Police,” he added.

Maybe - but this video is a good tutorial on how to "take care of" Antifah.
The video of the French people stomping antifa in Paris someone posted here a few days ago was freekin AWESOME !! Despite what your mother told you, violence does solve some problems ! Fight back and pound some of these I’ll behaved asswipes and I bet it will send a different message to theses manbun wearing tuffguys. f*** those society disruptors

As for antifa being this bad. I can laugh at that one. They are only tough in groups. Also, the only group to yell defund the police, then call the police when they hit resistance.

Reading that translation. I thought for a second it was the cops that did the hit.

One of the comments from the FB post (translated):

How much money did they give you to make this happen on your birthday 🎈 and they only shoot those who are outside, who is the fat man who was outside the yellow shirt who went inside and then went out to warn the hitmen that they were still alive. You know more about the story, it should lock up your business and just like those souls stay there. Because there is something strange there in all this and you have to know why they tell the enemy there to keep him close and they were ready

I wonder if this is the place it happened..

La Lomita
+1 787-245-9857
Appears tripe (scrambled
brains) is their speciality dish....lol

Local Guide · 220 reviews

more_vert_black_18dp.png

ic_star_rate_14.png
ic_star_rate_14.png
ic_star_rate_14.png
ic_star_rate_14.png
ic_star_rate_empty_14.png
7 months ago
The tripe with white rice and some wheels of rich bread

Very nice drive by shooting.how come the winning team will not loot the bodies 4 guns and stuff, some one probally pay em lot of money .

A pr guy at work ask me to buy him some primers 4 his blkpowder revolver yesterday, i tried to explain to him that next to imposible to get those because joebiden made it that way..... guy will not hear it lol. That what he get 4 being a leftist supporter lol. And no i will not buy stuff 4 anyones that do not have gun permit.

Back
Top Bottom