• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

VIDEO: gang-related ambush in puerto rico (BRUTAL)

...it is brutal and made me think how one could really respond to this kind of situation if they found themselves in it. I don't think there's much you could do.
Get inside the attackers' OODA loop?

Depending on how much warning you get,
cover, concealment, and running the <bleep> away
upset well-laid plans. For instance, if someone has only
thought about getting the job done from the confines
of a car, and a victim scurries out of view,
he either survives or they have to dismount.

And if they didn't brief the getaway car driver how to operate
with shooters dismounted (where do you wait, how long do you wait, ...),
there's a chance the driver will bolt and the shooters have to
chase after their ride.

A variation is to send return fire at the driver not the attackers,
and get him to bolt (or die).

Seemed to work in Brazil[rolleyes], those slums are as dangerous as they were 30 years ago, granted the gunmen weren't deputized but they supposedly worked with the knowledge of the cops.
Have you ever been to Brazil? I have and I have family there. The slums is not just where shit goes down, it's everywhere in that country, and the police.. Bhahahahhahhahhahhahhahhahaha. They run it all.

This is actually a dupe but good luck finding it. It's in the "HUGE Riots all over the USA/Other places too. Mr. Floyd is forgotten now. Rioting/Looting/Antifa-Anarchy/Soros & Co. MEGATHREAD!!!"
thread...

Regardless...it is brutal and made me think how one could really respond to this kind of situation if they found themselves in it. I don't think there's much you could do.

Considering they were gangsters in LA, they could start with not getting drunk after dark in public while standing with your back to the street. Their level of comfort still baffles me

Have you ever been to Brazil? I have and I have family there. The slums is not just where shit goes down, it's everywhere in that country, and the police.. Bhahahahhahhahhahhahhahhahaha. They run it all.
No I haven't. I knew petty crime was rampant but I thought the violence was confined to the favelas.

No I haven't. I knew petty crime was rampant but I thought the violence was confined to the favelas.
I know exactly where you're coming from,
and then I heard my Thursday night sailboat racing captain's anecdote.

He went on a group business trip down there back in the day.

Even though they were mere program managers, etc -
tiny cogs in the corporate works -
they had multiple plainclothes bodyguards whenever they stepped
out of their high-rise hotel rooms.

Last edited:
I’m not one to Monday morning quarterback another quiet professional, but wouldn’t a double tap to the forehead be more efficient and effective? The FA mag dump seems excessive.
quote-quantity-has-a-quality-all-its-own-joseph-stalin-51-5-0516.jpg

I’m not one to Monday morning quarterback another quiet professional, but wouldn’t a double tap to the forehead be more efficient and effective? The FA mag dump seems excessive.
White tshirt guy had the initial drive by blast, followed by semi auto gun shot wounds, then THREE full auto mag dumps after he was already gone. It was him they were after.

I thought for sure he was coming back out with something akin to fire support.

Then you see him peek out and offer moral support instead.

"You're doing great, guys!"

The boss.

Pretty lackadaisical for gangsters. First blue car rolls up and slows to a crawl and none of them are even looking

Soldiering 101. Always post sentries.

Guy is still moving in lower right hand corner when big man come out to survey the carnage. First still pic where the blue circle is no body behind the guy on the ground. Second pic he’s there ??

Guy is still moving in lower right hand corner when big man come out to survey the carnage. First still pic where the blue circle is no body behind the guy on the ground. Second pic he’s there ??

One of them lasted two days in the hospital. I reckon it was probably the moving dude in the video. Maybe the pic was taken after the ambulance left, and they're out of sequence on the video?

I agree it's odd.

Last edited:
One of them lasted two days in the hospital. I reckon it was probably the moving due in the video. Maybe the pic was taken after the ambulance left, and they're out of sequence on the video?

I agree it's odd.
Ah ok. I forgot someone said one of them lasted a couple of days..

It’s wasn’t so much about just killing them, making a statement with the excessive spraying was as important. They wanted to kill them after they killed them 😂

Also, let’s point out the guy in all-black. He was the most experienced of them all:

-he did the initial drive by blast which took out FOUR people within a second.
-he took out the guy with the black cap with an AK pistol from cover at 15 yards in a flash.
-he used the grey car as cover as he advanced, then mag dumped all the bodies on the ground
-drew a backup pistol with ease and continued blasting

This guy doesn't sound like an amateur. He outfit was all-black to maximize nighttime concealment. Wearing sweats and sneakers either because he's lazy, or he understands the importance of maneuvering quickly.

-he took out the guy with the black cap with an AK pistol from cover at 15 yards in a flash.

Two rounds, I think. Given the angles, the orientation of the body, and the lighting, a headshot there was pretty impressive.

That incident was, I think, the clearest evidence that something more than meets the eye was going on. I think the burst that took care of Shorts Guy in the doorway was a fairly difficult shot, too.

No street view available it seems unless Im missing something. Wouldve been interesting to scope out the neighborhood
They have a few pics. Looks like the same building just was a different color at the time of the pictures. But who knows all the buildings there may have the same design. 🤷‍♂️

The wife and I were in Puerto Rico three years ago. An absolute shit hole beyond comprehension for us. Even Old San Juan in the tourist areas was a dump. God help us if we let that hell scape become a state.
I was in PR on a cruise was back in the 90's. Walked from the boat to some shitty club and back. Literally every door and window had bars on it. Trash in the gutters on both sides of the street the way snow piles up over here.

I was in PR on a cruise was back in the 90's. Walked from the boat to some shitty club and back. Literally every door and window had bars on it. Trash in the gutters on both sides of the street the way snow piles up over here.
It’s worse now with homeless all over drug addicts and vandalism on everything.

I was in PR on a cruise was back in the 90's. Walked from the boat to some shitty club and back. Literally every door and window had bars on it. ...
You're not totally outside of Kansas until a remarkable fraction of households
have walls around the front courtyard, and there are broken bottles immured
in a coat of cement atop the wall.

Of course, the better sort of folks know how to flex in front of their lessers.
Addams-Family-Tv-Show-Opening-Credits-addams-family-5705107-768-576.jpg

It’s worse now with homeless all over drug addicts and vandalism on everything.
But enough about Melnea Cass Blvd...

Back
Top Bottom