Vaccine industry about to recruit gun-toting police to enforce mandatory medical interventions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The date rate of chicken pox is 1 in 1000? You have a citation for that? I’m almost 50, every single person I knew growing up had chicken pox, not to mention I have never, not once through friends, family, or community or whatever have heard of a chickenpox death.

It is obviously not uniform across the population, infants and old people who have never had it have much higher death rates.

Chickenpox | For Healthcare Professionals | Varicella | CDC

It is really really bad for newborns.

"
Pregnant Women

Pregnant women who get varicella are at risk for serious complications, primarily pneumonia, and in some cases, may die as a result of varicella. Some studies have suggested that both the frequency and severity of VZV pneumonia are higher when varicella is acquired during the third trimester, although other studies have not supported this observation.

If a pregnant woman gets varicella in her first or early second trimester, her baby has a small risk (0.4 to 2.0%) of being born with congenital varicella syndrome. The baby may have scarring on the skin; abnormalities in limbs, brain, and eyes, and low birth weight.

If a woman develops varicella rash from 5 days before to 2 days after delivery, the newborn will be at risk for neonatal varicella. Historically, the mortality rate for neonatal varicella was reported to be about 30%, but the availability of VZV immune globulin and intensive supportive care have reduced the mortality to about 7%."

If you don't vaccinate your kids, you're not doing your job as a parent. And no, this is not a freedom of choice issue, because vaccines are not 100% effective, so if immunization rates drop below a certain rate, you lose herd immunity. And then my kids are in danger because of you. And that's not happening.

If you don't feed your kids the government steps in and if you don't vaccinate your kids the government should too.

If you don't vaccinate your kids, you're not doing your job as a parent. And no, this is not a freedom of choice issue, because vaccines are not 100% effective, so if immunization rates drop below a certain rate, you lose herd immunity. And then my kids are in danger because of you. And that's not happening.

If you don't feed your kids the government steps in and if you don't vaccinate your kids the government should too.

I would only say that I agree partially. Because out of the core 9-10 immunizations given over the past 40-50 years somehow that has skyrocketed to almost 50 and that to me is just a Pharma play plain and simple.

Dr. Thompson, current CDC employee, has stated that he and the CDC have committed fraud and hid data from the public that links the MMR vaccine and autism.

Herb, I looked at this and while it's true there was a cover-up, what was covered up was a very small increase in incidence in autism in African-American boys under age 5 in one city (Atlanta, I think) only IIRC. Thompson's revelation was not some sort of smoking gun for the MMR vaccine overall.

The anecdotes I've read often involve multiple vaccinations on a very young child, the subjective impression created is some sort of biological overload, though I'm unable to say of what and this is a purely subjective impression.

Trusting strangers who have no personal interest in your health to inject mysterious substances directly into your bloodstream is an act of great faith. I try to avoid it unless absolutely necessary.

Last edited:
Anti-vaxxers always demand an impossible standard of proof. You can't ethically do a blinded RCT for a treatment that is already known to be safe and effective based on overwhelming, already-existing evidence. It would harm the children in the control arm of the trial. Furthermore, the selection bias of parents wound confound this ideal hypothetical trial to be no better than the observational findings we already have.

....and yet no-one has looked at the Amish or any of the other natural experiments already in place. Why? They really, really don't want to know.

I'm not saying the Amish will show vaccines cause harm, I'm saying the risk to Big Pharma of finding out is just too high.

Last edited:
at this point I trust Alex Jones over the lamestream media.

IMHO the only difference between him and the MSM is he doesn't really try to frost his turds like the msm does, he just puts them on the steaming rack in full display, but they're still turds.

Vaxxer retard 5 year old familykid spends day with 5 year old handasswiperkid. Picks up disease. Goes to normalfamily house where theres an infant that hasn't gotten vaccinated yet (infants don't get all shots until they hit a certain age) infant gets sick and dies. If retard 5 year old was vaccinated he wouldn't have carried the disease from handasswiperkid to the infant.

There are better examples but the argument is that more vaccination contributes to herd immunity- which is the idea that the bulk of the "herd" being vaccinated protects the few that can't be. Theres also some happy fun ball stuff about some vaccines not being 100% effective in all people.....
Vaccine induced herd immunity is a myth. Ever hear of boosters? Most of the adult population is unvaccinated.

Your argument depends on vaccine induced herd immunity which is myth. Any Vaccine protection is temporary, and as you’ve already stated no vaccine is 100%. Herd immunity is a pharmaceutical industry produced marketing line, which appears to work pretty well on the less informed.

Last edited:

Just cause the government oversteps in other ways doesn’t mean they should do it here as well. It’s none of the government’s business.

It is obviously not uniform across the population, infants and old people who have never had it have much higher death rates.

Chickenpox | For Healthcare Professionals | Varicella | CDC

It is really really bad for newborns.

"
Pregnant Women

Pregnant women who get varicella are at risk for serious complications, primarily pneumonia, and in some cases, may die as a result of varicella. Some studies have suggested that both the frequency and severity of VZV pneumonia are higher when varicella is acquired during the third trimester, although other studies have not supported this observation.

If a pregnant woman gets varicella in her first or early second trimester, her baby has a small risk (0.4 to 2.0%) of being born with congenital varicella syndrome. The baby may have scarring on the skin; abnormalities in limbs, brain, and eyes, and low birth weight.

If a woman develops varicella rash from 5 days before to 2 days after delivery, the newborn will be at risk for neonatal varicella. Historically, the mortality rate for neonatal varicella was reported to be about 30%, but the availability of VZV immune globulin and intensive supportive care have reduced the mortality to about 7%."
Ok, so you posted incorrect data. No problem.

Vaccine induced herd immunity is a myth. Ever hear of boosters? Most of the adult population is unvaccinated.

Modern sanitation and general standards of hygiene are more important to public health than vaccines.

I want to see the rabid vaxxers get as frothed about the McDonalds employee taking a dump and going right back to making burgers as they do about the magical needles.

Wherever there are groups of people, at work, on an airplane, etc., you're breathing an aerosol mist of fluid particles from other people's lungs. A bodily fluid swapping party. If there is food around, whoever prepares it is coating the food with the same aerosol mist. Don't want to get the flu in flu season? Not eating in restaurants is more effective at preventing the flu than the flu vaccine imho.

Last edited:
I would only say that I agree partially. Because out of the core 9-10 immunizations given over the past 40-50 years somehow that has skyrocketed to almost 50 and that to me is just a Pharma play plain and simple.

Is it 50? I only remember my kids getting a few. Unless they were a package.

lol yes, its a myth, if you say so... [rofl] I don't see what boosters have to do with it, either. but keep sniffing the tinfoil/vaxxer glue fumes.

Reactions: JJ4
A blinded RCT is a poor (and usually impossible) study design to test decades-old established vaccines for safety. Again, you have to intentionally withhold from the control arm a treatment that is already overwhelmingly shown to be safe and effective in preventing the study endpoint (acquiring the infectious disease). The act of carrying out the experiment will guarantee that kids in the control arm are harmed, when they would have been fine had your shitty experiment not been conducted. They and their parents can sue you and win, and your door will get kicked in by men with rifles and dogs. As scientists, we want to spend scarce research dollars on findings that are important, and not on satisfying the bizarre concerns of a few internet retards and celebrities.

Everyone is entitled to have their opinions, but you’re actaully lying. Vaccine safety is ASSUMED. The clinical trials we do have test vaccines against other vaccines, or adjuvants, or other vaccine ingredients. The earlier vaccines you reference were never tested against inert placebos. Testing newer vaccines against older untested vaccines is not a valid safety measure. You’re making assumptions and being dishonest. I always thought scientists wanted to discover the truth, not cover it up. I assume I was correct that your income does depend on perpetuating the vaccine safet mythology.

lol yes, its a myth, if you say so... [rofl] I don't see what boosters have to do with it, either. but keep sniffing the tinfoil/vaxxer glue fumes.
You don’t see it because you lack the critical thinking skills to understand it. We know vaccine protection is temporary, we know the vast majority of the adult population is unvaccinated, where are the epidemics?

Science also continues to dispute and or not recognize Lyme's as a chronic life changing condition which in many cases requires significant intervention. I know several people personally who have been permanently disabled either pysically or mentally or both. Yet insurance and the medical industry still only prescribe two weeks of antibiotics . Another example is PANDAS. This is a condition that children contract after having strep and a fever It's permanent and life altering resulting in OCD, intestinal issues and all sorts of other nasty things. Also not recognized by the medical community. I know someone personally who has this who has to travel to Connecticut for blood treatments. My point here is that those who declare that vaccines are safe because the medical community said so have no idea what they're talking about . Ask all those families whose kids were fine before the vaccine and have a completely broken child after. There needs to be more completely independent study without the influence and sponsorships from a multi-million dollar pharmaceutical company.

Lastly I'll say that my kids have most vaccines not all and I did it on a much slower schedule to not overwhelm their immune systems
Lyme is a great example of some of the problems in the medical community. I know someone very well who was diagnosed with MS by some of the best doctors in New York. This person even started the treatment for MS. Turns out they had chronic Lyme. Sought treatment with one of the doctors that had been cast aside as a loon by the system (no insurance would pay for their services). After long term IV antibiotics the extremity weakness and numbness was gone.

Cure Unknown: Inside the Lyme Epidemic is an interesting read.

I think since then, things have hopefully gotten better, but there is dogma in medicine. It's important to find a doctor you trust.

Everyone is entitled to have their opinions, but you’re actaully lying. Vaccine safety is ASSUMED. The clinical trials we do have test vaccines against other vaccines, or adjuvants, or other vaccine ingredients. The earlier vaccines you reference were never tested against inert placebos. Testing newer vaccines against older untested vaccines is not a valid safety measure. You’re making assumptions and being dishonest. I always thought scientists wanted to discover the truth, not cover it up. I assume I was correct that your income does depend on perpetuating the vaccine safet mythology.

Lol ok, Dr. Herb. Please tell me what standard of evidence would convince you of vaccine safety. Describe the study design, enrollment criteria, randomization strategy, treatment, post-treatment confounder control, intention to treat vs. per-protocol analysis, causal contrast statistics, dropouts and crossover control, censoring and study endpoints. The field of infectious disease epidemiology - no, all of humanity - awaits your valuable contribution.

IMHO the only difference between him and the MSM is he doesn't really try to frost his turds like the msm does, he just puts them on the steaming rack in full display, but they're still turds.
Your argument depends on vaccine induced herd immunity which is myth. no Vaccine protection is remoorary, and as you’ve already stated no vaccine is 100%. Herd immunity is a pharmaceutical industry produced marketing line, which appears to work pretty well on the less informed.
Explain why smallpox is no longer around.

Is it 50? I only remember my kids getting a few. Unless they were a package.
It’s 47 the last time I checked. I deferred out of a few with my last kid seeing that my others were fine without them. Definitely got a rash of shit from the doctor but he’s just doing his job to make money.

Enbloc vaccinates for free...

Air_rifle_with_tranquilliser_dart.jpg

Few facts for the gun owners whose income seems to depend on perpetuating some of the common vaccine mythology. No pediatric vaccine has ever been safety against an inert placebo. The vast majority of safety papers we have are industry generated/financed epidemiological studies comparing groups of vaccinated people against other vaccinated groups. Any safety claims about pediatric vaccines is wishful thinking. I may have already posted this, sorry if so, but we have Dr. Andrew Zimmerman, pediatric neurologist and former government expert medical witness, testifying under oath that vaccines are causing autism. He has described the mechanism. Dr. Thompson, current CDC employee, has stated that he and the CDC have committed fraud and hid data from the public that links the MMR vaccine and autism. We have 100s of thousands of parents who have reported immediate regression of their children into autism after vaccination. We have a growing number of animal/biological studies showing vaccines and/or their ingredients and a relationship with autism. Believe what you want, it’s still sort of a free country. But don’t pretend vaccines are safe because we know they are not. The 1986 Childhood Vaccine Injury Act exists for a reason, and the Health and Human Services funded study suggests that 1% of vaccine reactions are reported. Not many doctors know VAERS exists, and even fewer parents are aware it exists.
I think you're mischaracterizing Dr. Zimmerman. He still says "[...] I have vigorously defended the importance of vaccines as the best way to prevent many serious diseases."
As well as:
upload_2019-3-2_14-22-23.png

I hardly read that as "vaccines cause autism."

Call me a dope, but I have not been to a doctor for 8 years (63 yrs old) except for the occasional ER visit for injuries. The last time I went, the clown wanted to put me on Lipitor, and got pissed off when I refused. Sure my LDL was a bit high, but my HDL (good stuff) was DOUBLE the target minimum. I pointed out that that should be taken into consideration, but all he could see were the $$$$ lost by not prescribing it. Screw him...I still eat bacon/eggs/and copious amounts of red meat...mostly venison, washed down with more beer than I should. I may die early, but I sure enjoy my life. Better to live a bit shorter enjoyable life, than live a long deprived miserable existence. There is already evidence that lowering cholesterol may not do a bit of good, and actually do more harm. Remember recently, when "doctors" were putting post menopausal women on estrogen replacement therapy???????

Lol ok, Dr. Herb. Please tell me what standard of evidence would convince you of vaccine safety. Describe the study design, enrollment criteria, randomization strategy, treatment, post-treatment confounder control, intention to treat vs. per-protocol analysis, causal contrast statistics, dropouts and crossover control, censoring and study endpoints. The field of infectious disease epidemiology - no, all of humanity - awaits your valuable contribution.

In principle, you could do this with the Amish. Look at the incidence of the disease(s) you're interested in in the vaccinated (normies/English - as the Amish call us) and unvaccinated (Amish) populations, adjust for all relevant factors as best you can and see what you get.

Then prepare to be ostracized by everyone you know. :)

Bill, since you Are claiming safety for these products, why don’t you cite the study or trials that convinced you that today’s pediatric vaccines are safe as administered? Really. Should be low hanging fruit for a scientist.

I think you're mischaracterizing Dr. Zimmerman. He still says "[...] I have vigorously defended the importance of vaccines as the best way to prevent many serious diseases."
As well as:
View attachment 272046

I hardly read that as "vaccines cause autism."
Read it again. He’s claiming vaccines can autism in a subset of children. Understand that we do not know how large this subset is.

Explain why smallpox is no longer around.
The historical does not support the theory of smallpox vaccine eradicating the disease. Improved sanitation and isolation solved the smallpox problem. In England duting the smallpox epidemics the towns that had the highest vaccination rates had the highest number of smallpox cases and the highest smallpox fatality rates. Dr. Humphries wroypte an entire chapter about smallpox in her book, “Dissolving Illusions”. It’s well referenced and cited. It might be available online for free, not sure.

Bill, since you Are claiming safety for these products, why don’t you cite the study or trials that convinced you that today’s pediatric vaccines are safe as administered? Really. Should be low hanging fruit for a scientist.

My question was: what theoretical study would convince you?

Don’t forget the 9-11 inside job retards and sandyhook idiots. The interwebs are the death of sanity.
Nice to see false strawman is alive and well on a forum supported by people who are regularly attacked by similar logical fallacies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom