Vaccine industry about to recruit gun-toting police to enforce mandatory medical interventions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile

NES Member
A SERIOUS QUESTION: WHEN WILL THE FIRST “VACCINE ENFORCERS” BE SHOT BY PARENTS DEFENDING THEIR CHILDREN AGAINST THE FELONY ASSAULT OF FORCED IMMUNIZATIONS?

The political Left in America today now openly advocates the murder of living human babies, even after they’re born.

This is part of the new abortion legislation that has been passed and signed into law in both New York and Vermont… and the entire idea of killing human babies in the name of “women’s rights” is spreading to more states, much to the applause of Democrats who cheer the new “right” to kill babies with your bare hands.

One abortionist recently told a former patient they would, “break the baby’s neck” if it survived an abortion attempt, reports LifeSiteNews:

The woman said she asked the two abortionists, “If you guys were to take him out right now while he’s still, his heart rate is still, you know, going, what would you guys do?”

She said one of the abortionists looked at the other one, then looked back at her, “and she told me that we don’t tell women this, and a lot of women don’t even ask this question, but if we was to proceed with the abortion and the baby was to come out still alive and active, most likely we would break the baby’s neck.”

A Serious Question: When Will The First “Vaccine Enforcers” Be Shot By Parents Defending Their Children Against The Felony Assault Of Forced Immunizations?

It’s crazy how off the rails the pro vaccination crowd is on social media right now.

Reactions: Lip
It’s crazy how off the rails the pro vaccination crowd is on social media right now.
If you spend any time on Imgur, you cant go 3 or 4 clips without running across a pro-vax meme. Every day, like a broken record. Happened to be watching the evening news maybe a week or two ago for the first time in a long time and there was some story belittling anti-vaxxers. Seems to be a coordinated push going on.

If you spend any time on Imgur, you cant go 3 or 4 clips without running across a pro-vax meme. Every day, like a broken record. Happened to be watching the evening news maybe a week or two ago for the first time in a long time and there was some story belittling anti-vaxxers. Seems to be a coordinated push going on.

Exactly the site I had in mind. It does seem coordinated.

They don't.

In America you have the right to be an idiot -- but I have no issue with your unvaccinated kids not getting to go to public school where immunocompromised children (by that I mean immunocompromised for reasons other than having dumb parents) are present.

I predict this thread will deliver.

Google Dr. Andrew Zimmerman, pediatric neurologist, and former government expert medical witness. He recently testified under oath that vaccines are causing autism in children. He even described the mechanism. Dr. Thompson, CDC researcher, stated that he and CDC have committed fraud and altered, buried, and destroyed data linking the MMR vaccine to autism. And let’s not forget about the 100s of thousands of parents who have reported sudden regression into autism immediately following their children’s vaccinations.

Isn’t it just a dead virus or bacteria typically? How’s that cause autism?

There are two current somewhat credible theories, imho. The first is the quantity of aluminum adjuvant received intravenously can be neurotoxic, the second is that vaccines provoke an inflammatory response that becomes autism in some kids.

Science has debunked both theories if you're so inclined to believe.

My gut feel is we don't yet know what we don't know and that autism involves both genetic and environmental factors with the environmental factor, whatever it is, largely absent until relatively recently.

However, there are too many anecdotes of children's health taking a dramatic dive immediately after vaccination for vaccines not to be a factor imho. The fact that my own kids are (lightly) vaccinated and healthy does not exonerate vaccines for me.

Last edited:
Milbro, that was a nice post...until you said science debunked aluminum adjuvants and the inflammatory response..No. Science has not debunked either. Please cite what you’re referring to.

There are two current somewhat credible theories, imho. The first is the quantity of aluminum adjuvant received intravenously can be neurotoxic, the second is that vaccines provoke an inflammatory response that becomes autism in some kids.

Science has debunked both theories if you're so inclined to believe.

My gut feel is we don't yet know what we don't know and that autism involves both genetic and environmental factors with the environmental factor, whatever it is, largely absent until relatively recently.

However, there are too many anecdotes of children's health taking a dramatic dive immediately after vaccination for vaccines not to be a factor imho.

My theory is either anti-bacterial soap or teflon cookware.
My kids will be getting vaccinated.
I don't use imgr or whatever. Problem solved.

My theory is either anti-bacterial soap or teflon cookware.

Joke or serious?

There's the glyphosate theory as advocated by Stephanie Seneff.

I also kinda like the maternal dietary methanol theory.

The acetaminophen theory is also a good fit. Acetaminophen (Tylenol) use in infants has been associated with autism.

The answer may be some combo of all of the above. We expose our bodies and brains to a lot of stuff that wasn't around 100 years ago.

Last edited:
There are WAY too many chemicals in WAY too many places. The last 100 years in general, and the last 20 or so in particular have seen a veritable explosion in nature-altering forms of food production and preparation, medicine, clothing, etc, etc. Bang that off of a million or more years of evolution and is it any wonder things are going sideways?

A SERIOUS QUESTION: WHEN WILL THE FIRST “VACCINE ENFORCERS” BE SHOT BY PARENTS DEFENDING THEIR CHILDREN AGAINST THE FELONY ASSAULT OF FORCED IMMUNIZATIONS?

The political Left in America today now openly advocates the murder of living human babies, even after they’re born.

This is part of the new abortion legislation that has been passed and signed into law in both New York and Vermont… and the entire idea of killing human babies in the name of “women’s rights” is spreading to more states, much to the applause of Democrats who cheer the new “right” to kill babies with your bare hands.

One abortionist recently told a former patient they would, “break the baby’s neck” if it survived an abortion attempt, reports LifeSiteNews:

The woman said she asked the two abortionists, “If you guys were to take him out right now while he’s still, his heart rate is still, you know, going, what would you guys do?”

She said one of the abortionists looked at the other one, then looked back at her, “and she told me that we don’t tell women this, and a lot of women don’t even ask this question, but if we was to proceed with the abortion and the baby was to come out still alive and active, most likely we would break the baby’s neck.”

A Serious Question: When Will The First “Vaccine Enforcers” Be Shot By Parents Defending Their Children Against The Felony Assault Of Forced Immunizations?

"most likely we would break the baby's neck"! WTF! Are these people so nuts, that they don't know murder, when they commit murder!

Last edited:
The fools calling for mandatory medical procedur
Joke or serious?

There's the glyphosate theory as advocated by Stephanie Seneff.

I also kinda like the maternal dietary methanol theory.

The acetaminophen theory is also a good fit. Acetaminophen (Tylenol) use in infants has been associated with autism.

The answer may be some combo of all of the above.
were you joking about aluminum adjuvants being debunked?

Actually Measles is suspected to lie dormant and cause some horrible neurologic effects later in life. Modern western medicine for the win. If the idiots had their way we'd still be comparing notes every fall as to which kids died of smallpox and polio over the summer.

Actually Measles is suspected to lie dormant and cause some horrible neurologic effects later in life. Modern western medicine for the win. If the idiots had their way we'd still be comparing notes every fall as to which kids died of smallpox and polio over the summer.
“Suspected”...measles was a Brady bunch episode.

Milbro, that was a nice post...until you said science debunked aluminum adjuvants and the inflammatory response..No. Science has not debunked either. Please cite what you’re referring to.

If I were recently reincarnated I would not go right back to what got me banned before.

But since you asked, here's one that debunks the aluminum theory, showing no additional aluminum burden for vaccinated children:
Blood and Hair Aluminum Levels, Vaccine History, and Early Infant Development: A Cross-Sectional Study

Inflammation? I'll leave that one to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom