• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

User Ricardo1 is a Scammer - Proof Below

I got a PM from @ricardo1 saying that Ridgeline6 had some magazines I have been looking for for sale and gave me the email address "[email protected]".

Felt off as he didn't tell me to PM Ridgeline6 and told me to email him. I googled the email address to see what came back and we have nothing more than another scammer. Here is a screenshot of the PM, screenshot of their scam attempt on a Yenko forum, and their attempt on a Jet Boat forum.

PEOPLE if someone tells you to email a person and not PM them, Google the email address, it's that easy. Also, just don't do it, even if the google search returns nothing against the email, its most likely a scam.

Attachments

• SCAM PM.png
    SCAM PM.png
    46 KB · Views: 173
  • Scammer Proof.png
    Scammer Proof.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Scammer Proof 2.png
    Scammer Proof 2.png
    215.5 KB · Views: 173
Yeah but… he was willing to pay full price for my item…

The same exact scam MO is all over the net forums. I got the same BS over at Archery Talk forum when i posted in the WTB looking for some bow cam modules.

"I have you item needed, please do not respond to messages respond directly to [email protected]

Brand new member 6 hrs old , all typed in nigeriaenglish

I just notified my cc company and gave them the supporting evidence. Hopefully they will reimburse.

Silver Lining - A) I now know about Ridgeline Defense. May take a training course there at some point, B) Learned never to use Friends and Family option for such transactions on Venmo, and C) Learned to never get so obsessed with an item that it starts to impair my judgement.

So, is everyone saying that he’s not going to pay me for all those pictures of my taint he had me send him?

Damn. Tricked again.

Back
Top Bottom