• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Used my crossbreed holster for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your training and procedures are geared towards defeating a guy with pliers in his pocket, well, good luck.

OBTW, if the guy with pliers in his back pocket happens to be within arms reach of you, he's going to disarm you and make you his bitch while both your hands are busy racking the slide.

I really wish my adversary were that stupid.

LOL, do you even read before you write? People said that if he didn't have one in the pipe he may as well be carrying pliers or that he should leave it in the safe. I was comparing your post to that. Like I said earlier... I always carry with one in the pipe. I just don't think it's right to call someone a pussy for not feeling as comfortable as I do.

omg,

1850_G_1282903227442.jpg

LOL! :)

In my left pocket, I also carry my knife (which I practice/am prepared to cut you with if you should happen to grab my hand/gun before I can fire) as I am certain many of you do as well. I carry it with the blade closed. Does this devalue me down to "kitten" status since I refuse to carry it in my pocket with the blade opened? [smile]

Um...Is it an assisted opening blade??!

(And, do all NES members really only carry ONE knife???)

My god people. Post #2 was the most insightful and intelligent post in this entire thread and Ochmude said it straight up. This should have been at most a 10 post thread and it's turned into a train wreck. Did none of you people have parties to go to??? [rolleyes]

She's cute! [rofl2] [rofl2] [rofl2]

J/K.

Oh what the hell, it's New Years Eve..... this one deserves the MAZDA.

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom