• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

US Concentration camps

The liberal Lemmings are at it again.

A little late seeing the news but "Better late than never".

Said in the style of Cheech Marin in Ghost Busters

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=85418&page=16

Why is it that these idiots just cannot see the writing on the wall.

I think that a lot of people choose to deny that anything bad is happening, or ever could happen(edited to add: REALLY bad.. evil, devious, and planned in advance type bad), for a few reasons:
1: It's scary
2: They feel powerless to do anything, and ...refer back to 1:
3: If they allow themselves to see bad things happening, then they have a responsibility to their children to try and do something about it. That requires getting off the couch, turning off the game, or American Idol.
4: They are afraid of being called a tinfoil hatter, and if you watch news on TV, that is what most of the news that falls into this category is labeled as. I don't know about individual newscasters, but at the corporate level, I think that this is done on purpose.

Last edited:
There most certainly is a lot of attention being given this subject. The only thing I'll contribute is for you to watch a movie:

"The Siege" with Bruce Willis playing Major General William Devereaux. IF you have NOT seen this movie, I highly recommend it because it hits home with the subject of this very long thread. In movie land, of course, there is a "happy ending" but in reality, there would NOT be a happy ending.

As I gleaned through the plethora of posts at this thread, someone said they would be in the woods or be dead. My sentiments exactly.

Rome

I saw another You Tube video.

This one has dangerous looking electric fences.

BTW is there a way to get these links to show up as viewable videos.

Several other boards have this ability how about here ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi6HCbxq_l4

That one was a little bit more disturbing than the others. The electrified fence around the open area on the "old GM plant" seemed sort of suspicious. Especially since the tops of the fence faced IN not OUT. If you watched the whole video you can see that the fences on the military installation clearly face their barbed wire OUT (again - in contrast to the open field at the GM plant - which face IN).

If the installation is setup as a detention center there would not be a huge need to surround the entire facility with barbed wire - because the building itself could be used as a containment center - only the open areas would need to be fenced.

The reality of all of this is that we can be as paranoid as we want - and nothing may ever happen. Or something might happen - but until it does - we are just paranoid. Hence - the only option is to be as informed as possible and ready to accept - and ACT, when and if something actually goes down.

the only option is to be as informed as possible and ready to accept - and ACT, when and if something actually goes down.
As well as petition your representatives to remove laws from the books which provision for such abuses of power...

We should NEVER allow the creation of a Federal domestic occupational force no matter what it is called or what its publicly stated purpose for "emergency preparedness" - the risk is not worth the reward - there is a reason that we have individual state controlled national guard...

All arguments of efficiency and efficacy improvements as a result of Federalization should be immediately dismissed and compared against the efficiency and efficacy of the "final solution"...

This is not hyperbole - it is the reality of checks and balances...

I haven't figured out how to copy this info from the link its at,
But I did google some info from the document and found the info at a military website that link is listed below.

This post is dedicated to GSG. http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=798061&postcount=122

Chicken Little enough for your taste ?

I'm sure some of you will say this is tin foil as well.

But maybe there are some of you that can see the forest for the trees.

http://www.army.mil/usapa/epubs/pdf/r210_35.pdf

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Army+Regulation+210-35&aq=f&oq=

http://www.scribd.com/doc/336825/Prison-Camps-are-they-coming-soon

Last edited:
Remember: Americans with Japanese, German, and Italian ancestry were rounded up in the United States during the 1940s.

It has happened before.

I HOPE that if people actually start getting rounded up it will be a major wake up call. Thats when it will be time for action. You can bet there will be people on this board on "the list". [thinking] In the past they were targeting certain ancestry, now they will be targeting those with differing viewpoints and opinions. Those who may act and get in the way. Then they can roll out their utopia freely. [puke]

I HOPE that if people actually start getting rounded up it will be a major wake up call.
Sadly, the way it usually works is that the government carefully orchestrates rounding "them" up first. After making sure that "everyone" hates "them"...

So, the trick is to recognize that "them" is about to be "you" or "us" before its too late...

One wonders if this didn't happen some time ago looking at the size of our prison population? But that's a topic for another conversation...

I haven't figured out how to copy this info from the link its at,
But I did google some info from the document and found the info at a military website that link is listed below.

This post is dedicated to GSG. http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=798061&postcount=122

Chicken Little enough for your taste ?

I'm sure some of you will say this is tin foil as well.

But maybe there are some of you that can see the forest for the trees.

http://www.army.mil/usapa/epubs/pdf/r210_35.pdf

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Army+Regulation+210-35&aq=f&oq=

http://www.scribd.com/doc/336825/Prison-Camps-are-they-coming-soon

My intent isn't to offend you SemiAutoSam, and I'm sorry if I have. But IMO, you cry wolf a lot in your posts.

I don't ever want to get to the point where I'm so prepared for the end of the world that it's ending every day in my head.

OK

Not totally offended.

How about a comment on the army linkage you quoted of mine ?

Whats your honest take on that ?

My intent isn't to offend you SemiAutoSam, and I'm sorry if I have. But IMO, you cry wolf a lot in your posts.

I don't ever want to get to the point where I'm so prepared for the end of the world that it's ending every day in my head.

OK

Not totally offended.

How about a comment on the army linkage you quoted of mine ?

Whats your honest take on that ?

The computer I'm on is having issues with Adobe Acrobat Reader, and since it's not mine I won't be troubleshooting it tonight.

To quote what I recently posted in another thread:

I used to know a family who were big into "the sky is falling" type stuff.

In the months before y2k, they were convinced that the world was going to fall apart, so they purchased a tractor trailer full of MRE-type food and hunkered down, waiting for the planes to start dropping out of the sky. It must have put them in considerable debt to do, and I remember being baffled at their decision.

Based on the size of their family and the amount of food they bought, they're probably still eating MRE's and cooking on campstoves.

I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather be "less prepared" than the Jones' for the end of the world and still enjoy the ride while it's moving.

The end has been near since the beginning of time. I'll still go to the beach in the summer, watch TV at night with my family from time to time and look forward to big holiday dinners.

If the world ends tomorrow, I'll deal with it then. But tonight, I'll sleep in peace.

I think if people start getting rounded up and carted away in the night, my life as I know it will end, the world will witness a tragedy, and some survivors might create museums.

I don't think that's happening, and it's not because my head's buried in the sand, it's because I don't see people being rounded up. I see video shot of empty facilities by anarchists with a lot on their mind.

Nope, the US isn't perfect, so I think globally and act locally, but until drastic and ugly things take place, nothing drastic and ugly is taking place.

Has anybody ever actually seen one of these camps. ?

Not just "interweb" pics. [rolleyes]

I mean in person, and preferrably local. [thinking]

If there are as many as there are supposed to be these things should be relatively easy to spot.

Road trip anyone ? Have camera will travel.

If there are as many as there are supposed to be these things should be relatively easy to spot.

I have been inside the Beechwood Shops. I have toured most of the shop buildings. The reason for the accumulation of derelict cars in years past has been the result of a slipshod management, which prefers to pay high wages to entitled workers. These workers do nothing but drain Amtrak. Ever ride the thing? You shall see which I am referring to in my tirade.

They had no money left to fix equipment that broke in car accidents or cars that the guys in Chicago failed to properly maintain. Ever hear of the sleep nazi? Supposedly, he would go around the shops in Chicago and try to wake up those whom were working.

There is no secret prison in Beechwood.

the doctor

If they are real, it won't look like much... big empty base (with maybe minimal staffing just to keep people from wandering around it), or big playground with fence around it, etc. There would be no way to tell for sure that it IS a concentration camp until you see a concentration of people in it against their will.

i have seen whichever "camp" is @ camp edwards in person--razor wire around it, watch tower, etc.

i am not that worried about it--

Bingo.

Has anybody actually read the Army manual? It simply about about using prisoners, who are already incarcerated in the Federal Prison system, for labor on posts, at no cost to the Army. Why is this any more insidious than the work crews we see along the nations highways where criminal are forced to labor, in exchange for their crimes?
I'd personally rather see the criminals forced to do some of the shitty work that soldiers are forced to do.
See Policy excerpt below(from the quoted Army Reg 210-35)

Establishing Installation Civilian Inmate Labor Programs
2–1. Policy statement
a. With a few exceptions, the Army’s Civilian Inmate Labor Program is currently limited to using inmates from
facilities under the control of the Federal Bureau of Prisons (FBOP). Section 4125(a), Title 18, United States Code
allows the Attorney General to make available to other Federal agencies the services of Federal inmates and defines the
types of services inmates can perform. The FBOP provides civilian inmate labor free of charge to the Army.
b. The Army is not interested in, nor can afford, any relationship with a corrections facility if that relationship
stipulates payment for civilian inmate labor. Installation civilian inmate labor program operating costs must not exceed
the cost avoidance generated from using inmate labor (see para 4–3 for a discussion of cost avoidance).
c. Guidelines in this regulation for establishing installation civilian inmate labor programs pertain to negotiating with
Federal corrections facilities only. Currently, there is no overarching law that addresses establishing State and/or local
civilian inmate labor programs on Department of Defense (DOD) military facilities when these programs use inmates
from off–post corrections facilities.
d. However, there are 3 exceptions to using State or local civilian inmate labor from off–post corrections facilities—
(1) Section 1065, PL 103–337, allows the Army to conduct a demonstration project. This demonstration project tests
the feasibility of providing prerelease employment training to nonviolent offenders in a State corrections facility. The
demonstration project is limited to 3 Army installations. The 3 Army installations participating in the demonstration
project may use inmates from an off–post State corrections facility.
(2) Army National Guard units leasing facilities from the Army or occupying State–owned land or facilities may use
inmates from an off–post State and/or local corrections facility.
(3) The prohibition against use of State and/or local civilian inmate labor from off–post corrections facilities does
not apply to Civil Works projects where the Army has statutory authority to accept voluntary contributions in the form
of services from State or local governments. If contributed, inmate services are combined with materials or services
paid for with Federally appropriated funds; the use of civilian inmate labor must also comply with the provisions of EO
11755. The use of civilian inmate labor under these exceptions must still comply with the requirements of this
regulation.
e. Installation commanders must address, in memoranda of agreement with the corrections facilities, all items in the
governing provisions (para 2–3 below).
f. Section 4125(a), Title 18, United States Code and EO 11755 are incorporated into this regulation at appendix E.

The one at Otis is for predeployment training of troops. its a mock up village.

Yeah, right! And I suppose that King's Castle Land on Rt. 18 in Whitman was nothing more than a harmless children's playground? God only knows what was planned for that acoustically silenced giant pumpkin structure. I grew up practically in the shadow of that nightmarish facility.

None dare call it conspiracy!

parks28.jpg

Has anybody actually read the Army manual? It simply about about using prisoners, who are already incarcerated in the Federal Prison system
I did, came to the same conclusion, but they were having so much fun and who doesn't like a good foil hat party?[laugh]

Frankly, people worry too much about the government things they can see and not enough about the attitudes of their neighbors that will be the driving force behind the "real" round-ups...

FOX NEWS: The Glenn Beck Show @ 5:00

Glenn Beck was on Fox and Friends this morning and he has been looking into the FEMA camps for the past week or so, and is very concerned as to what his investigators have uncovered: Basically, watch the show and see what they have found out! (will discuss later after the show)

Slipping closer every day to a Banana Republic. [thinking]

Find me a source that doesn't cite aliens landing, I'll read it.
The other one claims to been the target of assassination from 5 ft away and the 'assassin' missed?
I've already forgotten the 3rd website. Glad I'm not a kid, I'd be on all kinds of ADD meds.

I love Coast to Coast as much as the next guy, but I don't cite that crew as Gospel.

I will be watching Beck tonight to see what he turned up and add it to the mush in my head. Interesting that someone so mainstream brought this up.

Glenn Beck was on Fox and Friends this morning and he has been looking into the FEMA camps for the past week or so, and is very concerned as to what his investigators have uncovered: Basically, watch the show and see what they have found out! (will discuss later after the show)

Slipping closer every day to a Banana Republic. [thinking]

Thanks for the heads up. I have a friend at Fox that I passed the info to about the camps and Rex84 and he passed it along to Beck. Glad he is doing the story.

Last edited:

You didn't get the memo? Every local high school gymnasium is a possible FEMA detention camp. Just add some concertina wire, tinfoil, and stir.... [grin]

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom