• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CZ P10 Chech made vs US Made?

CZ P10 Chech made vs US Made? Does anyone have experience? According to YouTube videos there are differences. Is one better than the other?

If you're buying new I don't think it matters anymore, they're all made in Czech Republic now...

CZ P10 Chech made vs US Made? Does anyone have experience? According to YouTube videos there are differences. Is one better than the other?

I own both, other than the markings there appears to be zero functional difference.

Are you sure? Most P10 are made in the USA I was told...

I dunno about "right now" but when it came out they were all made in CZ/czech republic.

Then there was a time where they were making them in both places and you could end up with
either. My guess is most of the newer ones are US though, less costs and tariffs etc.

I’m pretty sure that the standard P10’s were made in Czech and the optics ready version is made in the USA.
Also pretty sure that all the SC’s are USA made.

I dunno about "right now" but when it came out they were all made in CZ/czech republic.

Then there was a time where they were making them in both places and you could end up with
either. My guess is most of the newer ones are US though, less costs and tariffs etc.
Made in Czech Republic but I think some are starting to be produced in KC. My P-10s are all distributed through KC but not made there. Doesn’t matter either way to me because I’m a fan of not only firearms from CZ but ammo as well.

A quote from the cz forum from 2023, there are more but this is a typical example;

"This may be old news to some, but I know online in many various groups there has been discussion about U.S. vs Czech-made pistols, specifically the P-10 line. I recently placed an order for a P-10C and called Grabagun to determine if they knew if the specific pistol I would receive would be U.S. or Czech-produced. They suggested I call CZ USA and inquire. The rep at CZ USA indicated that U.S. production was shut down two years ago at the time CZ and Colt came together, so any pistols "in the system" would almost certainly be Czech produced (especially from high-volume dealers like Grabagun). I can't verify this beyond what I was told by CZ USA."

The P-10C OR I've been playing with recently is Czech manufacture as well as a few other various iterations I've fondled in shops.

A quote from the cz forum from 2023, there are more but this is a typical example;

"This may be old news to some, but I know online in many various groups there has been discussion about U.S. vs Czech-made pistols, specifically the P-10 line. I recently placed an order for a P-10C and called Grabagun to determine if they knew if the specific pistol I would receive would be U.S. or Czech-produced. They suggested I call CZ USA and inquire. The rep at CZ USA indicated that U.S. production was shut down two years ago at the time CZ and Colt came together, so any pistols "in the system" would almost certainly be Czech produced (especially from high-volume dealers like Grabagun). I can't verify this beyond what I was told by CZ USA."

The P-10C OR I've been playing with recently is Czech manufacture as well as a few other various iterations I've fondled in shops.

Good to know! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom