• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

US Concentration camps

http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=423800
Check that out. The one response before the thread was locked was "tinfoil alert." Our government is looking at a bill that really does this, and this guy goes into auto denial mode. It's pretty amazing, and a little bit scary that so many people automatically shut off their brains on any topic that has had the "tinfoil" label tacked onto it, even when they can go to the us.gov website and read it there. AND, if they wanted, they could pretty easily find out that these centers already exist.

http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=423800
Check that out. The one response before the thread was locked was "tinfoil alert." Our government is looking at a bill that really does this, and this guy goes into auto denial mode. It's pretty amazing, and a little bit scary that so many people automatically shut off their brains on any topic that has had the "tinfoil" label tacked onto it, even when they can go to the us.gov website and read it there. AND, if they wanted, they could pretty easily find out that these centers already exist.

There were European Jews that were in denial when they were being dragged out of their homes, defenseless against a well armed, well trained and well fed SS squads in 1930s Europe.

I've already started sleeping on a cot and eating creamed corn so I can get acclimated to my new way of life when I'm detained.

If you think that thread was bad you should see the denial at my ex home board CGN.

The majority of people over there have to have something hit them square in the face before they can see whats coming down the pike, and then they only believe it half the time.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=85418

There were European Jews that were in denial when they were being dragged out of their homes, defenseless against a well armed, well trained and well fed SS squads in 1930s Europe.

You can point the ignorant to factual information, but you can't make them read.

However, the mere mention of a general criticism or got forbid a contrary opinion of the Messiah or his Fourth Reich, they call you a racist, a propagandist, and uneducated. I was called all three yesterday. I walked away shaking my head, after calling him an Obot and giving the 'ol Sieg Heil!

However, the mere mention of a general criticism or got forbid a contrary opinion of the Messiah or his Fourth Reich, they call you a racist, a propagandist, and uneducated. I was called all three yesterday. I walked away shaking my head, after calling him an Obot and giving the 'ol Sieg Heil!

Where was this?

Remember, dissent was fine when George W. Bush was president. But now, we can't have dissent now since Dear Leader and his Divinity is here to bring us to Salvation.

Where was this?

Remember, dissent was fine when George W. Bush was president. But now, we can't have dissent now since Dear Leader and his Divinity is here to bring us to Salvation.

In my office. It was between myself, a raging Obot, and another Libertarian freedom fighter. We were discussing the 'stimulate-this' package and it got a bit heated.

I'm used to it. I like to throw him factual information (you know, facts...things that cannot be disputed because they are...fact) about the absurdity that is the .gov system and he says it's all conservative propaganda and he doesn't read propaganda.

You got that spot on.

I and others also warned them about RFID long before it was in the MSM and we were told no that's only tinfoil there is no truth to it.

TO quote Will Smith: "You know, somehow, "I told you so" just doesn't quite say it."

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

You can point the ignorant to factual information, but you can't make them read.

You don't have to be a tinfoil hat to be concerned about stuff like this. The problem is that people take the case to the extremes. Either the camps are completely harmless and just used for training, or temporary housing for care and feeding of displaced citizens in the event of a natural disaster, or they're concentration camps for US citizens, complete with ovens and gas chambers and pre-dug mass graves.

The truth, as always, is probably somewhere in between.

I think we have been being screwed for a very long time, but a lot of people are finally realizing the extent of it.

.... or temporary housing for care and feeding of displaced citizens in the event of a natural disaster, or they're concentration camps for US citizens, complete with ovens and gas chambers and pre-dug mass graves.

The truth, as always, is probably somewhere in between.

You mean we will have to dig our own mass graves when we get there??

You mean we will have to dig our own mass graves when we get there??

Hehe. [laugh2]

Well, in my admittedly 'poorly educated on the subject' opinion, I believe the camps to be multi-purpose. I definitely see the logic behind FEMA desiring a location to temporarily house victims of natural disasters like Katrina or a Tornado, rather than cramming them all into a stadium to wallow in their own filth. Someplace where they can easily keep track of them, feed them, care for them in an orderly manner. Someplace where they can control the environment.

However, I also see the puzzle pieces being put into place for our Government declaring Marshall Law. Between this, the economy, bills like the Patriot Act, and the stationing of active duty troops on US soil for 'Insurgency Training'... these camps certainly seem like they would fit the equation of our Federal Gov't gearing up for some kind of SHTF scenario in which they could use these camps to detain prisoners of war or participants of mass riots or looting. Lucky for them we're already in a 'War on Terror', which doesn't limit the combatants to Muslim extremists, nor does it prevent the combatants from being U.S. citizens.

Last edited:
See above. I am disappointed to see anti-Jewish hate propaganda posted on this board.

To the mod: Thank you for deleting that post.

Last edited:
Never mind, I started to get sucked into a sidetrack off the thread topic. Edited out.

Last edited:
See above. I am disappointed to see anti-Jewish hate propaganda posted on this board.

Bob

Please tell me where you see anti-Jewish propaganda.

I'm not calling you out or trying to be confrontational. The reason I ask is that I don't see it. This board has several long-term active and fundamental members of the Jewish faith/and or heritage. If what your saying was is true it is most definitely not a regular thing. You can be sure we would have words. I can also tell you that Derek wouldn't put up with it on his board either.

I'm not trying to tell you you're wrong, I'm simply asking you to show me what you are referring to and possibly reconsider you're interpretation in light of what I have shared.

I see whites, browns, blacks, Jews, Muslims, Catholics and Protestants all participating on this board.... in Harmony.

Derek does a good job keeping the riff raff out of here. I don't know what was posted, but FiremanBob, you need to know we are better than that. It doesn't happen much and it doesn't last long. Mostof us are pretty accepting... except with gun grabbers.

Welcome to the Fforum

depicts
JPFO

Been lurking for a while. I'm comfortable with the folks here, that's why I registered recently. So I was surprised to see the offensive post and thought sounding an alarm was the responsible act. Am very glad to see it was deleted so quickly.

I deleted the post RD
Maybe you could delete all the responses to it too? That would be less confusing, and would allow us to continue what has been an interesting and level headed discussion on a topic that has nothing do do with judaism, zionism, or anti-semitism.

Back
Top Bottom