• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dramatic bodycam video from Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church shooting released: ‘Father God, just be with us’

This video is terrible. Those police officers had no idea what to do, fear overcame them instantly and they were essentially frozen, zero initiative, atrocious gun handling and trigger discipline...

Very very sad.

This video is terrible. Those police officers had no idea what to do, fear overcame them instantly and they were essentially frozen, zero initiative, atrocious gun handling and trigger discipline...

Very very sad.
Approximately 2 minutes 20 seconds of not engaging the shooter. Must have all transferred in from Uvalde.

The bald guy in the suit supposedly is an off Duty Texas state ABCC cop. In the south the alcohol cops actually have broad jurisdiction with drugs, alcohol licensing, to include gambling and drug dealing investigations, one ABCC or ALE cop was on the scene in an officer involved shooting down here. He was the only one they did anything. The female cops useless, the male cop with the optic lets just say maybe he was pinned down. The other male cop body came he might as of well gone the bathroom or left and comeback after it was over.

As I wait for FocksNuz to load, it's gonna paywall me, isn't it?

Still loading. Love that FocksNuz.

30 seocnds later - Focks-it. Can't wait for them. I'd rather click on a InfoWars link.
Fox is almost as bad as turtle boy with its ads and shit. I deleted the Ap a while back as it was basically unusable

We are lucky these tranny shooters are so untrained and unathletic
The police are useless

Back
Top Bottom