US Army's New Heavy M4 Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're screwed then. The fbi is probably more corrupt than most of the government. I'm sure that the majority of the field people are ok but like any other organization, if you don't play by the higher ups rules then you aren't going anywhere.
Also, maybe I missed it but why did you abandon this proprietary information in a storage locker?
'Rank and File' FBI field agents are the problem. They're the ones most likely to quash investigations based on political affiliation. We have precedent for this with USA Gymnastics. It is the 'Higher Loyalty' FBI agents that are working to save this country. No abandonment. I used every resource I had trying to maintain myself and my property from the continual criminal onslaught. But as they had planned, eventually I fell behind on the payments and the opportunity to steal the IP came around. Textbook extortion. (stored in a gun safe inside the storage unit)

Leaving intellectual property locked up inside the fireproof gun safe along with your class III M16A2 and Beneli M1 Super 90 short barreled shotgun inside a storage unit was the only option left by Rutherford County's extortion. When you're forced to be unemployed and also become homeless, keeping such valuables in your vehicle is the worst option. If I'm not an intelligent person, then why are multi-national companies stealing my intellectual property with the assistance of corrupt Republican governments?

Because you can't figure out how to use LUKS.

I am trying to understand this, was going to post last night but wanted to wait.

You invent this rifle that aparently is awesome.

You store the invention in a storage place.

Someone forces you to sell all the contents. For some weird reason you couldn't go retrieve it from them storage?

Then someone finds these files and decided to start copying all your inventions.

Then that someone also happens to get a contract with the government.

I have seen auctions of storage places, most of the people there can barely function, let along comb through USB, find stuff, manufacture it, claim it as their own and get a government contract.

And you had no other proof this was yours?
The USB wasn't encrypted?

And you finally decided to join a random gun group and make your first post a complaint about this?

I see a lot of holes in this story. I would love to believe it, but I am having a hard time.
It's much more complicated than this little part I'm describing now with the new M4 barrel. I'm pretty sure the winning bid for the forced auction, placed in Florida, was from Ronnie Barrett. There is a very effective good 'ol boy network I'm fighting against in Rutherford County, TN and because of community mobbing, I continue to lose at every turn. The Republican Party controls this. Donna Barrett (Ronnie Barrett's wife) was in a Republican Party leadership position during this nonsense. Joe Russell, former Barrett Firearms employee, became former Sheriff Robert Arnold's administration officer. The links between the patent thieves and the corrupt government are very clear.

Not declination. I don't like being robbed. Especially when I'm paying taxes to some of the culprits. Rutherford County has been left for quite some time. However, the Republicans here have rigged the election system to maintain their power. And with area false churches conducting political brainwashing, the remaining Republican supporters stay emboldened. Simply allow me to have a day to day grind and I will manage it well. The county criminals understand this. Forced unemployment and the resulting homelessness are big parts of the county's defamation campaign. If you tell someone a person has issues but they're working and living in an apartment, living a normal life, they will not believe you. The unemployment and homelessness being forced upon me corroborates the county's false narrative thereby destroying my credibility. Again, it's plain old extortion.
There are black bag political maneuvers from both sides. An example: I am from nearby Williamson County and for many years had my votes wiped out by Democrat gerrymandering. My voting district was connected by a thin line of territory to N Murfreesboro, Smyrna, etc. So that the majority of the district tipped left. The map of the district looked like a bent dumbbell. Ridiculous.

But as they had planned, eventually I fell behind on the payments and the opportunity to steal the IP came around. Textbook extortion. (stored in a gun safe inside the storage unit)
So the Feds, the Army, the great and powerful W, and 17 other people planned out this long term operation to make you go broke, just so you couldn’t pay your storage fee, and then they swooped in and finally enacted their devious plan at a yard sale for abandoned units. Got it.

And nobody ever said anything about you storing a class 3 rifle in there and a short barreled shotgun, of which you’re trying to subtly insinuate were issued weapons. Roger.

What's the #1 rule when it comes to a found USB drive? Isn't it Never use it?
What's the #1 rule for stealing intellectual property? Know where it is. The patent thieves knew there was only two places I could store the IP, in the storage unit or in my vehicle. I chose the gun safe in the storage unit over my vehicle. There were no other better options. Remember, this was happening while I was waiting for the FBI to take down the criminals at any moment.

Author and lead sponsor on the AIA was Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont, of the 112th Congress.

You might want to try checking his party affiliation and who controlled that chamber and stop living down to the stereotype of Army Intel.
Yes, the Democratic Party was swindled into sponsoring/supporting the Republican Party's gift to themselves and their corporate masters. This occurred while President Obama was still operating under the old way things were done in Washington. He expected to give a little to get a little from the Republicans. Obama had no idea that the era of Republican obstructionism was just getting started. Then we went through four years of Putin manipulation under Doofus Trump.

Well ... if you are smart, you can open it in a safe environment.

Still, you will be surprised how many people would plug it in.

But, how many of those would see this and think "OMG, I will manufacture it" and out of those, how many have contacts to sell it to the gov?
Ronnie Barrett knows all about government contracts. M82 A1 50BMG

I resigned my commission in protest to the Iraq War in 2008. Everybody knows the Iraq War was a fossil fuel industry goat-f_ck from day one. I don't kill Muslims for oil. Stealing Iraqi oil has nothing to do with the security of this great nation. What it has done is ensure terrorism for generations to come. All thanks to boy-Bush! Because I resigned, I'll never have to worry about facing a war crime tribunal.
Ho lee f***. Just.... wow.....I can't even......

@cams help me out here.

Ok, confirmed you are trolling when you state, "America's future depends on the FBI."

LOL...
Not trolling. I leave that to the QAnon whackos. Right now, immediately following an attempted insurrection lead by a Russian puppet, America's future does depend on the FBI and those seeking justice.

There are black bag political maneuvers from both sides. An example: I am from nearby Williamson County and for many years had my votes wiped out by Democrat gerrymandering. My voting district was connected by a thin line of territory to N Murfreesboro, Smyrna, etc. So that the majority of the district tipped left. The map of the district looked like a bent dumbbell. Ridiculous.
We should put an end to this gerrymandering.

Yes, the Democratic Party was swindled into sponsoring/supporting the Republican Party's gift to themselves and their corporate masters.
The senior Senator from Vermont, having been first elected to the seat in 1974, who was studied enough in the methods and means of his office- to the degree he was the Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee at the time, was *swindled* into authoring a bill by those dastardly Republicans.

Boy, if you think he was slow then, just wait until he gets bent as President pro tempore of the Senate now.

Last one out, turn off the lights. Show's over.

So the Feds, the Army, the great and powerful W, and 17 other people planned out this long term operation to make you go broke, just so you couldn’t pay your storage fee, and then they swooped in and finally enacted their devious plan at a yard sale for abandoned units. Got it.

And nobody ever said anything about you storing a class 3 rifle in there and a short barreled shotgun, of which you’re trying to subtly insinuate were issued weapons. Roger.
I think you're trying to subtly insinuate that you're off your meds. "Long term operation" do you still think you're in the Army!?! The Community Mobbing is ongoing to this very day. I can't make the criminals stop. And they can't stop out of fear of ending up in federal prison like former Sheriff Robert Arnold. Over.

Why, what’s wrong with all that? Seems like a rather plausible explanation.

I’m trying to hold a straight face.

The senior Senator from Vermont, having been first elected to the seat in 1974, who was studied enough in the methods and means of his office- to the degree he was the Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee at the time, was *swindled* into authoring a bill by those dastardly Republicans.

Boy, if you think he was slow then, just wait until he gets bent as President pro tempore of the Senate now.

Last one out, turn off the lights. Show's over.
The show will be over when the AIA is repealed and American patent law is restored. Otherwise, America's capacity for innovation will continue to be tightly controlled by those corporations that don't want new technology disrupting their established business. This is the antithesis of Capitalism and it will continue to destroy our economy.

Sure, I could go read a book and try to divine your intentions from its pages, or you could stop being so obnoxiously cryptic. What's the point of starting a thread if you have to "leave it at that" over and again?
This thread is being read by more than the members of Northeastern Shooters. There are information and psy ops being conducted by nefarious criminals. I'm not really here to entertain you. But you should still read the book, there is much firearm information in there that is written in an easy to understand way. I learned a great deal from studying it.

What's the #1 rule for stealing intellectual property? Know where it is. The patent thieves knew there was only two places I could store the IP, in the storage unit or in my vehicle. I chose the gun safe in the storage unit over my vehicle. There were no other better options. Remember, this was happening while I was waiting for the FBI to take down the criminals at any moment.
Ok. It might be time to adjust the meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom