US Army's New Heavy M4 Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the #1 rule when it comes to a found USB drive? Isn't it Never use it?
If it has something of potential value like a bitcoin wallet open it on an airgapped disposable system. Re-imaging the system fixes all but the nation-state level virii that modify the hard disk, ssd drive firmware, or system boot firmware.

I resigned my commission in protest to the Iraq War in 2008. Everybody knows the Iraq War was a fossil fuel industry goat-f_ck from day one. I don't kill Muslims for oil. Stealing Iraqi oil has nothing to do with the security of this great nation. What it has done is ensure terrorism for generations to come. All thanks to boy-Bush! Because I resigned, I'll never have to worry about facing a war crime tribunal.
The trolling is getting good.

Resign 6 years after it started.

Allegedly desing a barrel that can help the armed forces kill the people you dont want them to kill.

Pure gold.

A better option is storing it encrypted, preferably in a cloud storage requirement or with a set of trusted friends. Multiple XOR split after encryption and you will need all copies and the key to read the data. Use a more advanced algorithm and you can have something like "Need 5 of 12 copies plus the encryption key".

Best to use friends in different states and countries to make producing all keys (or the designated subset, to protect yourself from not being able to reach all friends when you need to recover the data), even if they have full details of the protocol used, a jurisdictional nightmare.

If you have a friend with a computer, the first option is easy. The final one is a bit tricky, and surprisingly, does not seem commonplace in the market. I have a name for such storage systems - SPUDS - Subpoena Proof User Data Store.
OP doesn't have friends. The government killed them all in this conspiracy to steal his design.

I resigned my commission in protest to the Iraq War in 2008. Everybody knows the Iraq War was a fossil fuel industry goat-f_ck from day one. I don't kill Muslims for oil. Stealing Iraqi oil has nothing to do with the security of this great nation. What it has done is ensure terrorism for generations to come. All thanks to boy-Bush! Because I resigned, I'll never have to worry about facing a war crime tribunal.

Makes perfect sense.
Leave the military on moral grounds.
Develop weapons system for said immoral military to continue their war crimes with higher efficiency.
Be surprised when immoral military steals your design.

Makes perfect sense.
Leave the military on moral grounds.
Develop weapons system for said immoral military to continue their war crimes with higher efficiency.
Be surprised when immoral military steals your design.
Actually this is an excellent point like the people that would actually buy this IP are people that are supposedly killing babies for oil or whatever the OP didn't like... so by proxy, why would he be interested in doing something that would benefit them... unless his intent was to camp on the IP so they couldn't use it. Maybe ViRtuE siGnaLLing ? (TM).

I don't know how to read this, or if it's even OP involved (maybe OP is Tim Green?):

Smyrna Gun

Some good news today! I got a second response from the patent thief, Ward W. Brien, out in Colorado.

Sniper Tools Design Company, LLC Dear Mr. Green of "Murfreesboro, Tennessee," I spoke with a detective from your local L.E.A. He (Detective) contacted me and told me about your mental health condition, that the agency knows you well do to previous threats that you have made to them. Your "Delusional, Paranoia and Anger problem" has certainly caused you problems. He stated that as long as you were on your meds, you were o.k. I in turn contacted my Sheriffs department, (Larimer County, Colorado), and relayed the information to them. However, the Detective also stated that when you go off of your meds, that you go off the rails. I encourage you to stay on your mental health program and take your meds. In addition, ridding yourself of sugar can work wonders. Many times it is a persons diet that causes the big problems. Regards, Ward Brien President, Sniper tools Design Company, LLC

Tim Green Sniper Tools Design Company, LLC What, no veiled death threat this time Ward!?! I'm disappointed. Ping Lee making you nervous? I would be too if I knew federal authorities were coming for me. Nice try with the mental illness false narrative. Obviously, the local L.E.A. detective you spoke with is one of the criminals the FBI and I will take down soon. I do have to say, your teaming up with the local law enforcement criminal heathen was a good move to help cover-up your crime. The TN, Rutherford County Sheriff's Office has really promoted the mental illness lie. F.Y.I. there are no meds, get your facts straight boy. I know you understand there is no statute of limitations in regard to intellectual property theft. Such theft is a federal crime, so your criminal L.E.A. friends wont be able to save you. You will be going to federal prison by the time I'm done with you. Sounds like you know a lot about sugar, don't worry. I'm pretty sure your sugar levels will be closely monitored by corrections officials. Justice is coming! - For you and the local jackasses.

of all the latest threads this one truly delivers.
the #### is strong with this one.

So what’s the point of this thread? Just need a shoulder to cry on?
It will be harder for the Rutherford County criminals to murder me when more people know what's actually going on here. I've already survived several attempts, thanks to my 1911. Crooked cops shy away from getting shot while conducting unauthorized warrant-less raids at motels in the middle of the night. Good thing I had barricaded the room door at Chrisman Motel outside of Murfreesboro, TN.

Ooooh. So they also have access to the ISP of Git Hub and have quantum computers setup to crack your computer ... to steal the intellectual property of a slightly moderately more effective M4 barrel. Got it.
I'm not fully aware of law enforcement's online surveillance capabilities, so I exercised caution by not keeping my personal computer connected to the internet. The criminals responded by breaking into my apartment and physically accessing my computer, stealing IP files, deleting the computer's clock, and downloading their software. I reported the burglary to the Murfreesboro PD where officer Graves categorized it as an incident. He stated he believed that no crime had occurred. Good 'ol boy network protecting their own! If their is no investigation, nobody will get caught. ICC-ACCESS would likely be capable of cracking anything out there right now. The digital files for the new heavy M4 barrel was physically stolen during the forced auction of my storage unit in Murfreesboro, TN.

It will be harder for the Rutherford County criminals to murder me when more people know what's actually going on here. I've already survived several attempts, thanks to my 1911. Crooked cops shy away from getting shot while conducting unauthorized warrant-less raids at motels in the middle of the night. Good thing I had barricaded the room door at Chrisman Motel outside of Murfreesboro, TN.
PlushIdealisticAngelfish-size_restricted.gif

Except this whole thread makes you sound like you've been off your meds for a while now.

I'm not fully aware of law enforcement's online surveillance capabilities, so I exercised caution by not keeping my personal computer connected to the internet. The criminals responded by breaking into my apartment and physically accessing my computer, stealing IP files, deleting the computer's clock, and downloading their software. I reported the burglary to the Murfreesboro PD where officer Graves categorized it as an incident. He stated he believed that no crime had occurred. Good 'ol boy network protecting their own! If their is no investigation, nobody will get caught. ICC-ACCESS would likely be capable of cracking anything out there right now. The digital files for the new heavy M4 barrel was physically stolen during the forced auction of my storage unit in Murfreesboro, TN.

View: https://vimeo.com/504584715/c74ae6596a

I find it hard to believe that with the OP’s personality traits alone, just from what we’ve seen here, that he would make it past MEPS, never mind hide this amount of crazy for 18yrs.

I mean Mulder was a little crazy too, but he didn’t go ranting and acting paranoid on random websites, he went out and found those damn aliens.
It's pretty easy to hide not-crazy for whatever length of time. So you didn't make it past MEPS and that's what is haunting you!?! I'll say a little prayer for you.

It's pretty easy to hide not-crazy for whatever length of time. So you didn't make it past MEPS and that's what is haunting you!?! I'll say a little prayer for you.

Dude you're the one who crapped out on your military service, you really have no quarter to even suggest that. [rofl]

Once an officer reaches 18 years getting the second pass doesn't get you the boot unless there is a referred oer in the officers record.

But.......definitely get what your saying.
When I resigned in protest to the Iraq War, my intelligence unit was already grooming me for the XO slot. They went to Iraq to commit war crimes without me. You've got to love the TN Nasty Guard!

Just call ‘em like I see ‘em pal. Common sense rules, and common sense tells me, and sounds like every other person you talk to, that your cheese has slipped entirely off the cracker my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom