US Army's New Heavy M4 Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
"reason" - barrel harmonics. Unless the Army discloses more information, I'll have to leave it at that. So I think you should spend your time studying the book 'Understanding Firearm Ballistics' by Robert A. Rinker.
Sure, I could go read a book and try to divine your intentions from its pages, or you could stop being so obnoxiously cryptic. What's the point of starting a thread if you have to "leave it at that" over and again?

So you're claiming that the county, state and federal governments conspired with persons unknown to prevent you from paying the rent on your storage unit in order to get possession of some digital files? Why didn't they just cut the lock and take what they wanted?
So far it's only corrupt county and state governments. I'm still hopeful that the Tennessee FBI agents I'm talking to aren't 'rank and file' Trump worshiping, Republican Party protecting quashers of investigations. But hope does wane after eight years of nonsense. The persons are know for the most part: Robert Arnold, Joe Russel, Russel Moody, Michael Moody, Trey Nunley, Michael Romans, Nathan Pagel, Mike Fitzhugh, Bill Poirier, Ward W. Brien, Ronnie Barrett, Bill Ketron, Gary Clayton, Ping Lee, Wayne Moore, Jeff Turner, Larry Hooper, Paul VanHook, and others. The criminals with badges knew that any break-in at my storage unit, where class III NFA items were stored, would bring in the BATFE investigators. So the extortion they were already conducting was continued. The unemployment extortion was also used to try to force me to sell the NFA items. And that part of their plan worked. Today, I don't know who has possession of my M16A2 assault rifle. I still have the tax stamp. Don't worry, I contacted the BATFE before the forced auction and informed them of the criminal activity.

So you're claiming that the county, state and federal governments conspired with persons unknown to prevent you from paying the rent on your storage unit in order to get possession of some digital files? Why didn't they just cut the lock and take what they wanted?
Or you know ... go retrieve your crap since most places give you several days notice before they lock it up.

I wonder what Tow Truck Driver or Campus Cop would do in this situation............................
LOL.

Tow truck driver would probably be drunk somewhere chasing college women or fighting in the mean streets of Worcester.

As a WPI part time Tactical cop, I can tell you I would have never stored such valuable assets in a storage place. If I did, I would have prepaid for at least 1 year and would have several backups at home and proof I own it.

But what do I know, I am only a part time tactical WPI police officer.

If you’re looking at the names of the OP claims stole his intellectual property. That will be an 8 to 10 you’re a lawsuit for sure..Likely cost more money than designs worth

And everyone knows if you drop your rifle in the mud. You throw it into a cleaner puddle. And use oil from the nearest dipstick on your vehicle.
I'll just have to rely on the 'higher loyalty' FBI to take care of business.

I'll defer to y'all, your experience here is obviously more than my own.

I guess my point was simply that the only meaningful difference between the barrels profiles should be cleaning effort. It shouldn't affect performance. But I've been wrong before.
LOL.

Tow truck driver would probably be drunk somewhere chasing college women or fighting in the mean streets of Worcester.

As a WPI part time Tactical cop, I can tell you I would have never stored such valuable assets in a storage place. If I did, I would have prepaid for at least 1 year and would have several backups at home and proof I own it.

But what do I know, I am only a part time tactical WPI police officer.
I agree. When you're allowed to work, you'd have enough money for things like that. Not to mention, you'd also have enough money to hire a patent attorney to complete the application process. But patent thieves and their crooked cop friends won't allow you to work and have money to start a business. Classic example of extortion executed by a community mob of good 'ol boy network Republicans. These criminal idiots just woefully underestimated me.

Leaving intellectual property out of your physical control and unencrypted is not the actions of an intelligent person.
Leaving intellectual property locked up inside the fireproof gun safe along with your class III M16A2 and Beneli M1 Super 90 short barreled shotgun inside a storage unit was the only option left by Rutherford County's extortion. When you're forced to be unemployed and also become homeless, keeping such valuables in your vehicle is the worst option. If I'm not an intelligent person, then why are multi-national companies stealing my intellectual property with the assistance of corrupt Republican governments?

Careful nes. The tinfoil hat is strong with this one.
No. Justice is strong with this one. Just ask former Rutherford County Sheriff, Robert Arnold. He knows I put his ass in federal prison. Rutherford County threw him under the bus out of fear I would somehow connect with adequate legal counsel and expose all their criminal activity.

If you’re first to file you can still lose if the other person had made it public somehow during the preceding year(?). Something along those lines. But if it was a trade secret that was protected by being kept in a storage unit you might be SOL.
I informed Picatinny Arsenal about my concept without providing any proprietary information before my digital files were stolen through the forced auction and well before the Army's patents were awarded. They were aware that I was working on something to improve barrel performance. US Storage Centers informed me that the winning bid for the illegitimate auction was from Florida. I've heard rumors that Ronnie Barrett moved to Florida.

The only thing I hat about fluted barrels is, the machine marks and finish work in the fluting before final finish application is critical.

Not a big deal for an few extra hundred per issued M4.

The OP sounds like they are involved in something entertaining. Hope they post up the court case when it's out. We want to watch!
Don't worry. This will be on the national news.

Especially for an officers rank retirement pay 😂
I resigned my commission in protest to the Iraq War in 2008. Everybody knows the Iraq War was a fossil fuel industry goat-f_ck from day one. I don't kill Muslims for oil. Stealing Iraqi oil has nothing to do with the security of this great nation. What it has done is ensure terrorism for generations to come. All thanks to boy-Bush! Because I resigned, I'll never have to worry about facing a war crime tribunal.

Exactly what I was going to comment. Years ago it was first to invent so we would write all ideas in our bound books and every friday we would witness, sign and date each others work. Obama moved it to first to file under the American invents act back in 2011 so we moved to just filing obscene amounts of provisional patents.
I realized my mistake and edited my comment. Good catch!

It's not just those companies. It's the corrupt Republican governments they have partnered with to facilitate intellectual property theft through taxpayer funded extortion. The forced unemployment for over eight years continues, I don't have enough money to buy toothpaste much less fight these wicked entities. My future depends on the FBI. America's future depends on the FBI.
Ok, confirmed you are trolling when you state, "America's future depends on the FBI."

LOL...

What this reads like is OP concocted some sort of design but never filed IP on it and the army got on it first. Its been 10 years since first to invent was even a thing. I hope you are willing to go broke to prove a point. I've been involved in those lawsuits and they get expensive fast and you will go bankrupt before you get a resolution. My advice, walk away from it, grab a bourbon and a cigar and chock it up to a learning experience on what not to do when handling your IP. I'm sure this isn't the only page you posted this on and if your lawyers knew they would likely have you take it all down anyway.
Already bankrupt/broke thanks to the ongoing extortion by corrupt governments assisting the patent thieves. Extortion is still a crime. Intellectual property theft is still a crime. My communications here in Rutherford County, TN are being monitored and blocked (FirstNet/AT&T) so I have yet to attain legal counsel capable and willing to fight this criminal syndicate. It all really depends on the FBI.

There's lots of interesting stuff online about OP that you can find with a little googling. For starters, he's in Colorado and he invented this:

View attachment 467162
There's lots of defamation online generated by the criminal law enforcement in Rutherford County, TN. The patent thief, Ward W. Brien, lives in Colorado. I'm in Tennessee fighting to return Justice to my hometown.

I'm a former U.S. Army Military Intelligence Officer who tried to launch a business in the firearms industry only to have it blocked by a team of patent thieves and their corrupt governments. So I became an FBI informant. Justice will return to Rutherford County! You'll know my name when the federal indictments roll out on these criminals in the national news. Should be sometime this summer, unless the investigation expands further into Tennessee's Republican government.
No offense here. But with your repittion oof several terms and general flow, you sound more like a well-wrought Perl script.

Declination?

Seems like an interesting guy but I'm not getting the ragging on Rutherford County Republicans. Rutherford County overall might lean a bit right but if it hasn't already it will soon flip left. Murfreesboro, the biggest city and location of Barrett HQ, mostly leans left now. There are dirty politicians on both sides. Also might be a case here of extremely high intelligence but lack of ability to manage the day to day grind.
Not declination. I don't like being robbed. Especially when I'm paying taxes to some of the culprits. Rutherford County has been left for quite some time. However, the Republicans here have rigged the election system to maintain their power. And with area false churches conducting political brainwashing, the remaining Republican supporters stay emboldened. Simply allow me to have a day to day grind and I will manage it well. The county criminals understand this. Forced unemployment and the resulting homelessness are big parts of the county's defamation campaign. If you tell someone a person has issues but they're working and living in an apartment, living a normal life, they will not believe you. The unemployment and homelessness being forced upon me corroborates the county's false narrative thereby destroying my credibility. Again, it's plain old extortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom