UPDATE: 7/2/13 Gabrielle Giffords on a trip to nh to infringe on our rights!

These antis always do their protests/conferences when working people need to work. What a coincidence.

The facebook event for GRAA:NH
https://www.facebook.com/events/414709911976391/

For those not on FB and can't see it this is what they say:

Team meeting The Puritan Backroom 245 Hooksett Road Manchester, NH 03104 July 5 - doors open at 12:00 pm

Due to this being at a Business on Private property We are asking you all to Join us across the Street at Livingston Park and from there we can Protest across the Street in a Peaceful and Respectful manner.

Yet another group that thinks they can tell New Hampshire how things should be Ran Please Join us in a PEACEFUL Counter Rally.
More Information will be posted as we get it.

Gabby Giffords, Mark Kelly to visit N.H. to promote gun laws,

Fox News in Boston showed a video today of Giffords and her husband at a shooting range. They reported that it was recent and the first time she had fired a gun since being shot. Hypocrisy???

Fox News in Boston showed a video today of Giffords and her husband at a shooting range. They reported that it was recent and the first time she had fired a gun since being shot. Hypocrisy???
Politics. They want to sway those gun owners who are not strongly pro-2A over to their point of view. Which is to say, hypocrisy.

Of course it is.. just like Michael Moore joining the NRA, etc. They think if they own a gun they are the spokesperson for all gun owners and it somehow gives cred to their BS agenda.

They could go on a great cannon-spiking tour of New England. Maybe help sink the Constitution.

Yes, that ambiguity was intentional.

Scary to see a woman with pronounced mental stability issues shooting a gun. Should be a law against that. I mean I need her shooting next to me like I need a hole in my head.

images

^ Gifford...dance woman dance

Looks like they have chickened out!!!

Soloman02-

Thank you so much for RSVPing to join us at the Puritan Backroom on July 5th.

It's the overwhelming enthusiasm of supporters like you that has made the first few legs of our Rights and Responsibilities Tour such a success.

Unfortunately, we've had to shift our New Hampshire schedule a bit, and we're canceling the team meeting you signed up for.

That's unfortunate, because we were really looking forward to meeting you.

We hope you'll continue to follow the tour at our website and the Tumblr we set up to document the details of each stop.

responsiblesolutiontour.com

All the best,

The team at Americans for Responsible Solutions

Last edited:
NES made Yahoo! News!

Looks like this author needs to learn about libel.

Attributing quotes to me that I didn't say will result in a lawsuit. Email to the author is forthcoming.

New Hampshire Gun Owners Target Gabby Giffords - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

The Web site Northeastshooters.com, which bills itself as "New England's Premier Shooting Forum", has announced to board participants that Giffords will be appearing at the Puritan Backroom Restaurant on July 5th at noon-time. In a post by a user who identifies themself as "Soloman", the user declares, "Soloman will be there with some friends!"

The thread "UPDATE: 7/2/13 Gabrielle Giffords on a trip to nh to infringe on our rights!", indulges in unconcealed hatred towards Giffords, beginning with the first post.

"Its [SIC] too bad she didn't stay mute," the poster Soloman says, referring to the brain damage Giffords suffered during her attempted assassination. Critically wounded, Giffords was hospitalized for months and needed extensive surgery and rehabilitative therapy to regain her powers of speech, as well as her ability to walk and to read and write.

"...he needs to join [U.S. Senator Dianne] Feinstein in the deepest hole in hell," was Soloman's judgment of Giffords. Others responding to the thread were even more vituperative.

Looks like they have chickened out!!!

Soloman02-

Thank you so much for RSVPing to join us at the Puritan Backroom on July 5th.

It's the overwhelming enthusiasm of supporters like you that has made the first few legs of our Rights and Responsibilities Tour such a success.

Unfortunately, we've had to shift our New Hampshire schedule a bit, and we're canceling the team meeting you signed up for.

That's unfortunate, because we were really looking forward to meeting you.

We hope you'll continue to follow the tour at our website and the Tumblr we set up to document the details of each stop.

responsiblesolutiontour.com

All the best,

The team at Americans for Responsible Solutions
This is good news, they certainly are wimps. It is a damn shame that her husband served in the same Navy that Jose and so many other people here served in.

NES made Yahoo! News!

Looks like this author needs to learn about libel.

Attributing quotes to me that I didn't say will result in a lawsuit. Email to the author is forthcoming.

New Hampshire Gun Owners Target Gabby Giffords - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Did I miss the "Gabby Giffords Targets New Hampshire Gun Owners" article that Yahoo News wrote when Mrs. Giffords's handlers announced her tour? I simply cannot find that one...

Yet another news organization with no more than a thin veneer of impartiality over their agenda. No news here.

And soloman02... they are clearly talking about some other poster named soloman. Must say I don't remember that particular dude, but you have no libel case here... [hmmm]

Hey...what the hell? Did Jon C. Hopwood make shit up? I can't find a single quote he attributed to Soloman.

http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/32688/jon_c_hopwood.html

The unbiased author of the piece referred to earlier: "Jon C. Hopwood is a freelance journalist and editor. He has written extensively on current events, history, politics and the cinema."

Check out his most recent articles:

7/2/2013 New Hampshire Gun Owners Target Gabby Giffords
6/18/2013 Bloomberg Gun Group Rally Marred by Violence
11/6/2012 Carol Shea-Porter & Veterans: Why She Should Be Elected
11/6/2012 New Hampshire Voters Get Creative Expressing Their Support
11/5/2012 Obama-Biden Rally in Concord, N.H., Draws 14,000
10/18/2012 Barack Obama Visits Manchester, N.H.

Jon, we all know what a hard hitting, fearless, unbiased journalist you are. [wave]

Oh, by the way... a grand total of 58 fans in 7 years of writing? Nice job...

The author has no email. I left a comment and flagged the article for review to fix the errors. It would be funny if Yahoo just deleted it lol.

Not to mention they ****ed it up I posted the thread and I put that Soloman will be there with friends therefore he's quoting the wrong person!

There is no requirement to be smart and logical to be a journalist. We are seeing that in the article. Either the author is too dumb to figure out how internet forums work, or he is letting his hate get in the way of clear thinking.

I'll give the author the benefit of doubt and say he is letting his hate get in the way of clear thinking (and therefore clear writing).

There is no requirement to be smart and logical to be a journalist. We are seeing that in the article. Either the author is too dumb to figure out how internet forums work, or he is letting his hate get in the way of clear thinking.

I'll give the author the benefit of doubt and say he is letting his hate get in the way of clear thinking (and therefore clear writing).

Lol I went and looked at my original post what clearly separates what you said about when shed be here and my original post!

Nope. Don't give him that benefit of the doubt. That's hate talking. Do a quick search of his other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom