UPDATE: 7/2/13 Gabrielle Giffords on a trip to nh to infringe on our rights!

no giffords thread is complete without...

29oh5br.jpg

weak. ass. shit.

she didn't start in on this immediately, either. her spaceman wussy anti of a husband started all this, then she got dragged in, and whammo, she's a prop.

disgusting.

should i photoshop it so she is standing on a bunch of child-size caskets, too?
Depends on how good your PS skillz are. Maybe change the pic to a copy of the Constitution, and her standing over the bodies of people stripped of their gun rights, maybe a video/.gif of people being mowed down into mass graves.

that's 84% of college professors in Keene and Durham who think they've seen a toy gun without peeing their panties support background checks.

In the meantime, 99.44% of people who actually work to earn their living support telling Ms Giffords and the rest to "go away" (in rather impolite terms of course).
The old Sarah/Jim Brady routine. Sarah and Jim Brady were avid gun collectors, even owning Class III items. After Hinckley's .22 slug crippled Jim, he and his wife became rabidly anti-gun. I guy that I used to work with was almost killed in a motorcycle accident. His Harley Low-Rider hit a soft shoulder in the road and he went flying head-first over the handlebars. Had a lot of road-rash but his leather and his helmet saved the majority of his hide. After his recovery, he went back to riding. But then again, he is a real man. Jim Brady is a pussy. A real man gets my respect every time. Pussies don't!

Would Gifford's new restrictions make her a prohibited person?

She wants "mental health checks"?

I bet most people who are classified as "mentally ill" have more sense than she does.

Yet she wants to take away their rights?

Does she not have severe brain damage?

Would that put her on her own list of rejects?

This! IIRC at first she did NOT walk after the anti's drum. Someone must have "convinced" her, maybe her a$$hole hubby.

She had a long recovery period and was out of commish for a while.

Can't blame everything on her husband, unless her brain is really that far gone. That's called patriarchy and some angry redheaded feminist will tell you all about it.

Can't blame everything on her husband, unless her brain is really that far gone. That's called patriarchy and some angry redheaded feminist will tell you all about it.

I agree with the first half, but not the second half.

As long as they were serving an liberal anti-agenda they would look the other way.

I agree with the first half, but not the second half.

As long as they were serving an liberal anti-agenda they would look the other way.

The second half was a joke and a reference to a feminazi video posted here. Crazy broad goes ballistic on a men's rights advocate for suggesting that some men are wrongfully accused of rape.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish people from other parts of the country would MTOFB sometimes.

This. So very much. I loathe busy bodies.

This! IIRC at first she did NOT walk after the anti's drum. Someone must have "convinced" her, maybe her a$$hole hubby.

I'm very sorry she was shot, it's a terrible thing. Giffords is very different than the Newtown relatives standing on the graves of dead kids. They are fully aware of what they are doing and willing pawns.

If you've seen Giffords speak, she is not there. She literally lost at least 1/2 her brain, and probably more than 1/2 her mental ability. She cannot even have a conversation past 15 seconds, she cannot even read something that is written for her without incredible struggle and screwing up words and terms often. What is being done to her is abuse. She doesn't know what she is doing and her husband is pushing her to do this among others.

Using her for this is like using a 3 year old for shoplifting at a store. The 3 yr old doesn't know what they are doing and they trust everyone and will do what you prod them to do.

They should be ashamed but they are liberal so they know no shame.

Gabrielle Giffords on a trip to nh to infringe on our rights!

Gifford's recent interest in gun laws that won't stem the crimson tide reminds me of this great rant:
Christopher Reeve was an *******.

Warning: This dude is harsh, but he makes valid points.

After you're done getting riled up, read this for a laugh:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule

Read the rant. Can't agree that his points are valid. People change and sometimes grow as a result of life changing experiences. I think Reeve did but Gifford has not because she is mentally incapacitated and is being exploited. Liberals have no shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read the rant. Can't agree that his points are valid. People change and sometimes grow as a result of life changing experiences. I think Reeve did but Gifford has not because she is mentally incapacitated and is being exploited. Liberals have no shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After watching videos of her following the shooting, I'd have to agree. I should be more mad with her handlers than herself. I had no idea how bad she was.

I am really beginning to hate that woman, and the way they are dragging her out as a prop.

Sometimes I wish Jared loughtner (sp?) had learned to double tap. Would have prevented any of this from occurring. Sounds crude, but idgaf anymore. She can join Feinstein, bloomburg, Obama, Cuomo, linsky, double barrel Joe and any other liberal idiot I forgot and they can all go jump off a cliff holding hands together while singing Kum-buy-ya!

After watching videos of her following the shooting, I'd have to agree. I should be more mad with her handlers than herself. I had no idea how bad she was.

Just because she can't express herself verbally and/or rapidly does NOT mean she doesn't have very cogent thought processes going on. I mean she MIGHT not, but it's not for sure.

I haven't seen any reliable discussion on her abilities or disabilities related to the trauma, has anyone? I've known some disabled folks who could barely speak but were essentially "there" but trapped in a less-than-good verbal situation, and others that were not "there" mentally.

Just because she can't express herself verbally and/or rapidly does NOT mean she doesn't have very cogent thought processes going on. I mean she MIGHT not, but it's not for sure.

I haven't seen any reliable discussion on her abilities or disabilities related to the trauma, has anyone? I've known some disabled folks who could barely speak but were essentially "there" but trapped in a less-than-good verbal situation, and others that were not "there" mentally.

You have a point, but after watching those videos I can't help but feel she is feeling a lot of outside influence, and due to her condition, is not able to be as independent.

No one really knows but her.

She resigned from office.

If she's incapable of representing her constituents in congress why should anyone believe that she's capable of logically representing <insert issue> to the citizens of all 50 states (57 if you're last name is Obama)
Huh? She doesn't want to be (or feels ineffective at being) in office, running a staff of ten, working 18 hour days living in Washington half the time for whatever reason doesn't mean she can't form opinions on things.

So anyone know when and where this meeting is to take place?

Should we hold an NES Open Carry BBQ minus the BBQ?

Re: Gabrielle Giffords on a trip to nh to infringe on our rights!

"...the concept of universal background checks..." != universal background checks.

Funny, the only people welcoming her to NH are the same moonbats who scream for Freestaters to "go back where you came from".

But the difference is that the Freestaters intend on actually living here and supporting the local economy, etc.

for the UnIon Leader
Home » News » Politics
June 25. 2013 11:48AM
'Gabby' Giffords to visit NH to urge Ayotte to back expanded gun sales background checks
ShareThis

By JOHN DiSTASO
Senior Political Reporter
Former U.S. Rep. Gabrielle "Gabby" Giffords, who was seriously wounded in a shooting rampage in Arizona in 2011, will visit New Hampshire July 5 with her husband Mark Kelly.

The advocacy group/political action committee co-founded and co-chaired by Giffords and Kelly announced the visit Monday as part of a nationwide "Rights and Responsibilities" Tour to rally gun control supporters. In New Hampshire they are expected to continue their attempt to pressure U.S. Sen. Kelly Ayotte to change her controversial April vote against the Manchin-Toomey amendment, which would have expended background checks for gun sales to gun shows and the Internet.

Details of the visit have yet to be announced. They will also visit Alaska, Maine, North Carolina, North Dakota and Ohio.

The group released a poll conducted in late May by the Democratic pollster, Greenberg Quinlan Rosner. According to the pollster, it showed 84 percent of New Hampshire voters support expanded background checks, with support crossing party lines. Eight-two percent of gun owners also support expanded background checks, the pollster said.

Funny, the only people welcoming her to NH are the same moonbats who scream for Freestaters to "go back where you came from".

You mean those super tolerant open minded democrats like Rep Chase from Keene? /sarcasm

In the opinion of this Democrat, Free Staters are the single biggest threat the state is facing today,”

“There is, legally, nothing we can do to prevent them from moving here to take over the state, which is their openly stated goal. . . . What we can do is to make the environment here so unwelcoming that some will choose not to come, and some may actually leave. One way is to pass measures that will restrict the ‘freedoms’ that they think they will find here. Another is to shine the bright light of publicity on who they are and why they are coming.”

Except for the presidential primaries NH has always been a hands off MYOB state in terms of politics in modern times. I cannot help but feel that there is an agenda to all of this and Gifford is merely the tip of the iceberg. Find who is calling the real shots, follow the audit trail and the money trail avoid JBTs with tazers and I'd be willing to bet that gun control is only one aspect of a much wider social agenda for the Granite State, but who up there is really calling the shots and given your state's history what makes them think they can succeed now?

I don't think this is some huge conspiracy, but rather, the antis consider NH a vulnerable target because of the shifting sands in its state government... although I'll be the first to say it looks more vulnerable right now than it actually is. There's also a tendency for people to pay attention to what goes on in NH, unlike a lot of other states, due to its unique nature politically.

I would bet pretty much anything your're on to something with the money trail, though. I personally believe that 90% of all anti gun activity in the US is being funded by George Soros himself, but I can't really prove it. A few years ago the NRA actually had a female "double agent" who worked with one of the anti gun groups (and she worked her way up the ranks in that group, too, before she got outed) but I don't think she was able to find anything out... although given the NRA even if they found something good they're probably holding it close to the vest as like a grenade to toss in a special circumstance.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom