• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

UPDATE: 7/2/13 Gabrielle Giffords on a trip to nh to infringe on our rights!

Update 7/2/13

From Soloman.

The Puritan Backroom 245 Hooksett Road Manchester, NH 03104 July 5 - doors open at 12:00 pm

Soloman will be there with some friends!

-----------------------------------------------------------

She's here to try and sway Ayotte to vote for gun control. Its too bad she didn't stay mute, she needs to join Feinstein in the deepest hole in hell.

Oh and apparently 84% of us gun owners in nh support background checks. There should be some law against fraudulent polls and claims made by politicians to sway senators of deceive the public.

Yet in announcing next week's trip, Giffords's organization also announced the results of a New Hampshire poll they commissioned with respected Democratic pollster Greenberg Quinlan Rosner. The poll found that 84 percent of New Hampshire residents support the concept of expanded background checks. Overall, 57 percent said that Ayotte should change her mind.

“This biased poll comes from an out of state special interest group that recently launched false attacks against Senator Ayotte," said Ayotte spokesman Jeff Grappone. "She stands by her votes to fix the current broken background check system, enhance prosecutions, and strengthen the mental health system."

Last edited:
that's 84% of college professors in Keene and Durham who think they've seen a toy gun without peeing their panties support background checks.

In the meantime, 99.44% of people who actually work to earn their living support telling Ms Giffords and the rest to "go away" (in rather impolite terms of course).

I wonder if this was a suggestion from Bloomberg to have another woman try to talk more nonsense to Senator Ayotte. I hope she stands her ground and won't be swayed. Simple facts and statistics over emotion.

Greg

I am really beginning to hate that woman, and the way they are dragging her out as a prop.

I am really beginning to hate that woman, and the way they are dragging her out as a prop.

I hate her too but she can only be used as a prop if she allows herself to be played the fool.

She has severe and permanent brain damage. I wonder how much independent thought is she capable of at this point...

What we should look at is the cynical decision of her handlers (husband and political) to use a partially disabled woman as a prop, knowing that the public (as proven by the attention they give to the clueless parents of the massacre victims) can be swayed by an impact story without paying attention to whether the victims have any clue on how to fix a problem.

Hating the prop is pointless - focus on the handlers.

I saw it reported on WMUR.... we should all go to the meeting and tell her that we respect her and her husbands rights to speak, but NH does not need some out of state figure head for anti guns lobbyist to come to NH and tell us what to do! We support Senator Ayotte and she kept the faith even though she has been the targets of attacks bank rolled by Mayor Bloomberg of NY. Bloomberg is the real puppet master behind much of the antigun movement!!!

from WIKI
Bloomberg began his career at the securities brokerage Salomon Brothers before forming his company in 1981 and spending the next twenty years as its Chairman and CEO. A Democrat before seeking elective office, Bloomberg switched his party registration in 2001 to run for mayor as a Republican. He defeated opponent Mark Green in a close election held just weeks after the September 11 terrorist attacks. Bloomberg won a second term in 2005 and left the Republican Party two years later. He campaigned to change the city's term limits law in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis and was elected to his third term in 2009 as an independent candidate on the Republican ballot line.

This guy is a self promoter and is only interested in himself and power....just look up all the bans he wants to inflict on the people of NY city and think what he would do on a national level? He want to be President and he has the money to try and make it happen! He is the real person we all need to watch!

She has severe and permanent brain damage. I wonder how much independent thought is she capable of at this point...

What we should look at is the cynical decision of her handlers (husband and political) to use a partially disabled woman as a prop, knowing that the public (as proven by the attention they give to the clueless parents of the massacre victims) can be swayed by an impact story without paying attention to whether the victims have any clue on how to fix a problem.

Hating the prop is pointless - focus on the handlers.

Bullshit. She's not a prop. Her husband's not a prop. They're the actual enemies in this fight. Don't let them get away with their cheap tricks and appeals.

She's the new James Brady. This shameless scam worked the last time to give us the Brady Bill, and they're dragging it out again.

Gabrielle Giffords on a trip to nh to infringe on our rights!

I am inclined to go along with Watch City. She is a prop. A mentally impaired woman who is a victim of a horrible crime. She is now being used and has become a very convenient symbol for the anti's to rally behind. A very appealing personality to be exploited. She was already a democrat from where? Az, that gun culture paradise you keep telling us that's so great. Actually, before the shooting, she was fairly pro-2A.

Gifford has already elicited an angry shoot from the hip reaction from many of you. You should be asking yourself some questions IMO:

1. Who are Gifford's handler's ?
2. Why is NH being singled out for special attention? First, this Ayotte thing, then Bloomberg's roadshow, now Gifford, questions about repealing the stand your ground law law in the state legislature. Seems to me that somebody has an agenda for NH, and why NH? I'm getting sick of the denial folks. You have anti-2A cancer cells in the body politic up there friends and telling us how much better it is than Mass doesn't cut it. Gifford's the easy target.
3. The best way to deal with her is to ignore her. There has been some pretty stupid and immature ideas put forward such as using fireworks? That's really smart and would give her tons of sympathetic publicity. Just an Internet rant, letting off steam you say? Well, use that energy to come up with something effective.

Except for the presidential primaries NH has always been a hands off MYOB state in terms of politics in modern times. I cannot help but feel that there is an agenda to all of this and Gifford is merely the tip of the iceberg. Find who is calling the real shots, follow the audit trail and the money trail avoid JBTs with tazers and I'd be willing to bet that gun control is only one aspect of a much wider social agenda for the Granite State, but who up there is really calling the shots and given your state's history what makes them think they can succeed now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It's not "fraud" when it's for something that you agree with. Then it's "Spin" or "Selective reporting."

Or if the subject of the poll that's being spun is evil.

What's next - getting upset that dead people vote (D)?

My sarcasmo-meter is broken, not enough sleep to turn logic module ...

Fraud. Noun. Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

That basically describes politics.

Except for the presidential primaries NH has always been a hands off MYOB state in terms of politics in modern times. I cannot help but feel that there is an agenda to all of this and Gifford is merely the tip of the iceberg. Find who is calling the real shots, follow the audit trail and the money trail avoid JBTs with tazers and I'd be willing to bet that gun control is only one aspect of a much wider social agenda for the Granite State, but who up there is really calling the shots and given your state's history what makes them think they can succeed now?

Thanks for stating the obvious. Agenda? You bet you ass there is; make it fall into line and become Mass. North. Why do they think the can succeed now? Because of everyone that has moved up here from Ma "because of the taxes, etc" but STILL VOTE DEMOCRAT! Carpet baggers turning NH into Massachussetts. "I'm moving to NH because I hate thing in Ma but I'm going to vote in all the crap that Ma has".

Oh and apparently 84% of us gun owners in nh support background checks. There should be some law against fraudulent polls and claims made by politicians to sway senators of deceive the public.

What makes you think that the statistic is incorrect?

no giffords thread is complete without...

29oh5br.jpg

weak. ass. shit.

she didn't start in on this immediately, either. her spaceman wussy anti of a husband started all this, then she got dragged in, and whammo, she's a prop.

disgusting.

should i photoshop it so she is standing on a bunch of child-size caskets, too?

Maybe show up with flyers describing what "common sense" means. Like Government issued photo and fingerprint ID to own any gun, ammo, ammo components, or even pepper spray. 3-12 month waits for that permit. Sole police discretion of issuing those permits. "Compliance" bans on dealers restricting ~85% of handguns. Bans on rifle cosmetic features. Magazine restrictions. Stop and frisk. Storage of your guns outside the house. Mandatory insurance. One gun a month. A corrupt AG and SJC whose sole purpose is to advance the governor's agenda. Registration of all guns, or they get confiscated. A much higher crime rate, in all categories, than NH.

And as a bonus, you get gangbangers terrorizing inner cities with impunity, due to bleeding heart judges, while some old dude with a bunch of bolt actions, gets hauled off to the hoosgow.

Just writing that made me consider dropping another 5-10k off my condo asking price. [angry]

Thanks for stating the obvious. Agenda? You bet you ass there is; make it fall into line and become Mass. North. Why do they think the can succeed now? Because of everyone that has moved up here from Ma "because of the taxes, etc" but STILL VOTE DEMOCRAT! Carpet baggers turning NH into Massachussetts. "I'm moving to NH because I hate thing in Ma but I'm going to vote in all the crap that Ma has".

I am inclined to go along with Watch City. She is a prop. A mentally impaired woman who is a victim of a horrible crime. She is now being used and has become a very convenient symbol for the anti's to rally behind. A very appealing personality to be exploited. She was already a democrat from where? Az, that gun culture paradise you keep telling us that's so great. Actually, before the shooting, she was fairly pro-2A.

Gifford has already elicited an angry shoot from the hip reaction from many of you. You should be asking yourself some questions IMO:

1. Who are Gifford's handler's ?
2. Why is NH being singled out for special attention? First, this Ayotte thing, then Bloomberg's roadshow, now Gifford, questions about repealing the stand your ground law law in the state legislature. Seems to me that somebody has an agenda for NH, and why NH? I'm getting sick of the denial folks. You have anti-2A cancer cells in the body politic up there friends and telling us how much better it is than Mass doesn't cut it. Gifford's the easy target.
3. The best way to deal with her is to ignore her. There has been some pretty stupid and immature ideas put forward such as using fireworks? That's really smart and would give her tons of sympathetic publicity. Just an Internet rant, letting off steam you say? Well, use that energy to come up with something effective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure the big push is to establish what NH is doing for '16. If they push for candidates to be soft on ideals and gun rights they are setting the candidates to fail in the red states. All you have to do is think Romney. A candidate was pushed through that was able to squeeze out enough early and enough fell in line. The country as a whole didn't like him and in turn it assisted the democrats. They are driving a wedge through the other side, and they are letting it happen. If the live free or die state says it's reasonable it must be reasonable enough for the rest of the country. The only time NH becomes a real player in national politics is for POTUS elections. So if it isn't this then what is it?

Back
Top Bottom