• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ughh what?

Passive/aggressive backhanded compliment?

"North Shore Firearms is a car crash"
"Oooh...I gotta go check that out!"

North Shore Firearms said:
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Even though gun sales have slowed down throughout the country, we still remain the second largest in sales in Massachuetts. Mostly in part due to the horrendous publicity that we have received from some of the members of the 'North East Shooters' forum. That kind of criticism spread across America like lightning across the sky. Be that as it may, that publicity, brought us more customers that just amazed us to no end. On that note, we are opening a new store in New Durham, NH. East Central Arms, 30 Depot Rd. located on Rt. 11, just south of Lake Winnipesaukee. We are looking forward to forums such as 'North East Shooters' to get the word out. And remember, our long-standing policy of "if you're browner than us we're calling the cops" is still in effect. This means you, darkies and/or camel jockeys.

Thank you for your attention to this important matter and we look forward to charging you sales tax on any transfers into MA from our NH location as we are taking a page from Old Glory/the artist formerly known as State Line gun shop.

in case anyone is too lazy to click the link, i quoted their statement.

Why even bring it up? I thought it was dead. This is coming from someone who shops there.

This thread makes me happy. Their new store is 15 minutes from me, and I'd heard they were opening so I was gonna look them over. OP saved me the trouble, since now I know who owns it.

Good luck with this thread.

And remember, our long-standing policy of "if you're browner than us we're calling the cops" is still in effect. This means you, darkies and/or camel jockeys

HUH?!?!?! [shocked]

So because we posted a couple newspaper articles and gave our opinion on it, we are blamed for all the horrendous publicity???

Yeah even though I saw the same reports and opinions on like 10 other forums including AR15.com. I don't trust them and they will never get my money.

Do you have any idea on how many car dealers claim to have the "most sales over their competition"?

They claim to be 2nd in the state, well, we ALL know who is first so they could not say that they are first in sales but second? oooookayyyyyyy................

Amex had a "Spend $10 get $10 back" deal, and I still couldn't find any ammo deals there. Yes, a $20 box of ammo was like $35. [smile]

I've been there a few times, I'd say Four Seasons does about 20x the business they do, so must a big drop from #1 to #2.

How does that saying go? They wear their opinions on their sleeve? Damn.

I love how it's front and center on their website. Geesh, I could see it toward the bottom...it's a little embarrassing for them to be so focused on it if they're that successful.

How can they possibly know who is number two, three, or four. We all 'assume' Four Seasons is #1. But unless all the other dealers are posting their revenues, they just have no way of knowing they're #2.

BassPro probably sells a bunch of rifles and shotguns.

Dick's has a bunch of locations in MA, who collectively probably sell more than BassPro does. Now we have Cabela's too.

I bet a lot of other quality "local gun shops" do pretty good business, too. I like First Defense Firearms in Uxbridge. They're only open nights and Saturdays till 2pm, but I bet they are probably top-five in revenue.

they lost me as a customer with that whole fiasco a few years ago. I don't buy their side of the story and as such I don't trust them. I had bought 2 guns there before and had pleasant experiences both times but I can't support them anymore.

Add this crybaby shit they keep up on their website and it's a non starter. **** them.

Back
Top Bottom