Ughh what?

How can they possibly know who is number two, three, or four. We all 'assume' Four Seasons is #1. But unless all the other dealers are posting their revenues, they just have no way of knowing they're #2.

BassPro probably sells a bunch of rifles and shotguns.

Dick's has a bunch of locations in MA, who collectively probably sell more than BassPro does. Now we have Cabela's too.

I bet a lot of other quality "local gun shops" do pretty good business, too. I like First Defense Firearms in Uxbridge. They're only open nights and Saturdays till 2pm, but I bet they are probably top-five in revenue.

Yep.

I could see where they could make a claim of the number 2 seller of S&W since they could have been told that by SW, like a car dealer can say hey sold the most corvettes because those stats are available. But where there are so many gun brands, accessories, consignments, etc.

Can NES get a restraining order? They seem to be obsessed.

How can they possibly know who is number two, three, or four. We all 'assume' Four Seasons is #1. But unless all the other dealers are posting their revenues, they just have no way of knowing they're #2.
You bring up a great point... something I've been wondering about lately. All BS aside, is there any way to figure out gun shop sales rankings (by number of sales or dollars) in MA? [thinking]

NSF is probably the closest real dealer to me, and I've never set foot in there and probably never will. I also called them once to get a price comparison on AR lowers and they were asking nearly twice what Northeast Arms was.

And that guy must have a critical case of butthurt to still be bringing up NES on his site.

I like their story about not selling prebans anymore.

Posting stuff like that on their website is so tactless. Even if I hadn't heard of NES or the whole debacle that started all this crap, I'd probably steer clear of them just based on seeing that rant on the top of their page.

I was disappointed that this didn't turn into another out yourself thread so I am going to hold out hope that it may still.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, it makes me chuckle that they're still that butt-hurt even though most of us haven't given them a thought in forever.

Have not thought about them forever.... mostly because I erased them from the "usable" mental list of shops. Do not like giving my $ to those kinds of people.

LOL @ "We're #2" [rofl]

"Number 2 in sales"

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Not gonna lie, it makes me chuckle that they're still that butt-hurt even though most of us haven't given them a thought in forever.

This.
Seeing that statement though, re-enforces the fact that I will never step foot through their door.

[thinking]What I think is peculiar is that if they are so well recognized by name why not have some derivation in the new store's name?

Enough is enough Mike Sr. You don't like NES. NES knows this. NES doesnt care.

If I owned a shop in New England I would be taking advantage of the forum to make money, not troll the membership.

Enough is enough Mike Sr. You don't like NES. NES knows this. NES doesnt care.

If I owned a shop in New England I would be taking advantage of the forum to make money, not troll the membership.

Based solely on the grammar published on his website, I wouldn't assume that he is the most intelligent shop owner in the Commiewealth.

Back
Top Bottom