Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club takes up arms

The description says they are arming themselves against the extreme right. I think that's us?

Maybe the check out the fairly high number of members here and other places that have rainbow avatars or are otherwise openly gay.

Seriously who gives a damn if someone is gay anymore?
But you self identify as lesbian, so are you one of us or one of them [emoji1]

Seriously, there is no us or them, I welcome any 2a support.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Pretty much the only LGBT entity gun owners loathe is AG Healey and not because she is a lesbian, but because she is a deranged power hungry tyrant.

Good. We need to educate them and have them vote accordingly!

The more pro-2A supporters the better! Don't care what their sexual preference is or what friggin bathroom they use!

The problem with the left taking up arms - gay or not - is that they're aiming on taking anyone that voted for Trump, may have voted for him, or just watched his show - out. They want to kill anyone that doesn't think like them. They're not arming themselves so they can support the 2nd. I think that's a major difference....

I do, my wife tells me "You're just always right aren't you?[wink]

That sounds remarkably like MY wife...

But you self identify as lesbian, so are you one of us or one of them [emoji1]

Seriously, there is no us or them, I welcome any 2a support.

I agree. See below. They'll adapt, most of them. The ones that don't are a little "behind" in the arms race.

The problem with the left taking up arms - gay or not - is that they're aiming on taking anyone that voted for Trump, may have voted for him, or just watched his show - out. They want to kill anyone that doesn't think like them. They're not arming themselves so they can support the 2nd. I think that's a major difference....

They came for food & drink but they stayed for talking. As they become familiar with firearms they will lose their fear of them and perhaps begin to notice that gun owners tend to be relatively nice people. Maybe a little verbose but nice enough. Ref. the former NPR CEO thread.

This right here is the reason. They are the extreme left politically and they don't care about the 2A. They want guns to kill YOU. Once their side is back in power (and they will be) the attempt to ban any and all firearms, knives, bats, long sticks, etc. will re commence. And the will support it 100%. Don't fall for the BS, they are not and never will be "our" allies.

This right here is the reason. They are the extreme left politically and they don't care about the 2A. They want guns to kill YOU. Once their side is back in power (and they will be) the attempt to ban any and all firearms, knives, bats, long sticks, etc. will re commence. And the will support it 100%. Don't fall for the BS, they are not and never will be "our" allies.

Yep... this!

These people don't give a flying **** about the 2'nd A. They are totally convinced that the right wing/conservatives/Trump
voters are their sworn enemy, and no amount of dialogue, conversation, debate is going to change their minds.

I'm not talking about all liberals and/or Bernie, Clinton supporters by any means, but the ones that are radicalized far left are NOT
to be trusted under any circumstance.

There is some commonality though; some here hate, mistrust the NRA for whatever reasons... they don't do enough, sell outs,
compromise too much, only in it for the money, etc.

They hate the NRA too, but it's because they believe that Pierre and company are a right wing, racist hate group.

Meh, we are more like middle right. We don't talk about overthrowing the government (at least not openly), just trying to preserve our rights while living under a constitutional republic. A friend whom was a Republican state senator told me once that New England Republicans are like Texas Democrats.

I've never heard anyone talk about overthrowing 'the government', I've heard people talk about fighting to get back to what the government should be.

Even in my daydreams of how 'it' would go down, I see a re-ratification of the Constitution, with stronger restrictions placed on government, more direct verbage of what a 'right' is and what the government can do for the individual. As much as the cesspool has turned against 'us', a Constitutional Republic is still the best game in town.

I've seen this go a couple of ways with leftists who had a change of heart, or at the very least, started warming up to 2A/gun ownership in the wake of Trump's election. The first category of leftists are what I deem "workable," they are slowly realizing that they cannot rely upon the government to protect them, and that a government, even in a constitutional republic like ours, can become tyrannical.

The second group are the antifa and other SJW scumbags who want to harm anyone who dares to disagree with their psychotic worldviews. These people are utter trash and don't actually give a shit about the 2A, and had Hillary won, would be happily supporting more anti-2A legislation and gun grabs.

Good. We need to educate them and have them vote accordingly!

The more pro-2A supporters the better! Don't care what their sexual preference is or what friggin bathroom they use!

The only problem is that more gender specific bathrooms will be needed on a larger scale. Tucker Carlson mentioned tonight in a discussion with a lefty that they believe in 63 different genders types. In any new building construction, different bathrooms will take up the majority of the space.

I wish that i could have gone to that range with them and said, im a trump supporter, im a conservative, i don't care who you sleep with, lets shoot, we might even have a conversation. It might even be fun.

that video assumes a couple of completely wrong things:
1) that all gun owners are ultra right wing nut jobs (hint, they are not)
2) that all gun owners somehow dissapprove of gay and transgender people (hint, if they like guns, we like THEM too!)

I think it is a great idea. When some gay dude from NYC goes to get his concealed carry permit to protect himself, and the government tells him to f*ck off....he will become an instant gun rights supporter. Will WANT universal concealed carry to go thru. Will start questioning all the fake news bullshit he has been hearing....

Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club takes up arms

Beware of the extreme left taking up arms against what they call the extreme right. They consider us the extreme right. [thinking]

Yes with the exception of two or three libtards who post here, we are all nazis as far as they are concerned

Yes with the exception of two or three libtards who post here, we are all nazis as far as they are concerned

They're just following several of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals:

1) "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself." Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist."

2) "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign."

3) "If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive." Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog."

4) "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions."

We may have to replace men in the saying “ god made men, colonel colt made them equal.”

but the confidence and joy brought to their faces after a time at the range is undisputed.

they have learned that the anti 2A crap they were fed as children is damaging to people who want to live as free men, women, or any combination in between.

Last edited:
Good for them.

As long as they use their firearm skills for defensive purposes only, its fantastic.
If they use them to abridge the free speech rights of right wing nutjobs, then they are not better than the right wing nutjobs.

Don

We may have to replace men in the saying “ god made men, colonel colt made them equal.”

but the confidence and joy brought to their faces after a time at the range is undisputed.

they have learned that the anti 2A crap they were fed as children is damaging to people who want to live as free men, women, or any combination in between.
Calling him a colonel is a bit of a stretch. He was a colonel for 34 days. The saying is about Samuel Colt, not colonel Colt.

One thing that drives the anti-2a types is fear. Fear of guns. It's even mentioned in the video. But learning about them and using them at a range on a regular basis, in a social setting, removes that fear. This will normalize gun ownership in their eyes and they will start to replace fear with facts and realize that guns are tools, nothing more, and shooting is fun. This will not happen overnight. And, as it's been said, when the gov comes to take their guns away, they will have a whole different attitude. Their long practiced activism will reassert but in favor of the 2a. We need to encourage and support this.

As for their reasoning, protection from the Right. We all perceive threats/risks from somewhere, right now that's their motivation. But this is based on the media's portrayal of all those who lean right being racist Nazis, when the reality is far from this. Their perception will change as they meet and interact with more people in the gun-owning community and come to the realization that we are not a bunch of skinheads. Again, we need to support and encourage this.

I think the NRA should organize a National Outreach Day. A single day when all clubs and ranges invite non gun owners, with an emphasis on women and the LGBT (whatever letters they are using) communities, to learn about guns and meet people who shoot, and possibly try shooting themselves. This should be organized along side women's and LGBT groups and not emphasize the 2a but rather as a learning experience and a chance to get to know people that right now they only perceive through the media lens. It should be promoted Nationally, with advertising, making it something that the media can't ignore or obscure.

Good for them. We need more people to see that 2A is important. Hopefully they also are waking up to realized the govt is not their friend in this.

The description says they are arming themselves against the extreme right. I think that's us?

Maybe the check out the fairly high number of members here and other places that have rainbow avatars or are otherwise openly gay.

Seriously who gives a damn if someone is gay anymore?

If you're ok with "alternative lifestyles", you're probably not the extreme right they're fearful of. And I'm right there with you. I couldn't care less what sexual lifestyle someone has. What adults do willingly with each other is none of anyone else's business.

Good for them. We need more people to see that 2A is important. Hopefully they also are waking up to realized the govt is not their friend in this.

If you're ok with "alternative lifestyles", you're probably not the extreme right they're fearful of. And I'm right there with you. I couldn't care less what sexual lifestyle someone has. What adults do willingly with each other is none of anyone else's business.

I have no issue with whatever people want to do (consensually) in the privacy of their own home, or even publicly, to the extent I'm ok with more conventional couples. Copulating on the subway bench, no...

My issue is with the overreach for special rights not afforded to others. If I don't want to sell you a wedding cake, I shouldn't HAVE to.

There is a conundrum here for them.
They want to be armed, but voting for the left is one way to make sure you won't be.
So which are you going to chose ?
I wonder how many of them in MA. are going to have a meltdown when they realize that the MSM tripe about walking into a gun store and walking out with a truck load of guns is fabricated bullshit.

Think they will still support their beloved moonbat politicians when they try in a red town and find out they might maybe get a restricted license in six months IF the chief is in a good mood and they have to jump through more hoops that a circus dog ?

They want to be armed, but voting for the left is one way to make sure you won't be.
So which are you going to chose ?
I wonder how many of them in MA. are going to have a meltdown when they realize that the MSM tripe about walking into a gun store and walking out with a truck load of guns is fabricated bullshit.

Think they will still support their beloved moonbat politicians when they try in a red town and find out they might maybe get a restricted license in six months IF the chief is in a good mood and they have to jump through more hoops that a circus dog ?

Since the group in this video is in Upstate NY, they probably already realize how difficult it is to get a handgun license in NY. Of course this is why all you see them using in the video is shotguns and rifles. It kind of defeats their argument that they need guns for self protection when it's too difficult for them to legally obtain the most practical weapons to carry for self protection - handguns.

Still - it's a start. One can only hope they - or a majority of them at least - continue to be involved enough in firearms community to develop as ardent a passion for 2A as most of us here (save the trolls) have. There is always hope.

it's good... we could use them as allies. They've proven very effective at bullying the ever loving **** out of the majority to get their rights recognized.
Wrong side

The Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club meets once a month to shoot long guns in a field near Rochester, New York. Anxious about an armed and organized extreme right, they started a club to teach members how to take up arms.

So which are you going to chose?
I only ever personally knew one hardcore leftist Dim who fashioned himself a gun guy and carried daily. I'll tell you what he told me.

His position was that he wanted it to be extremely hard and extremely expensive... almost impossible for Joe Everyday SixPack... to get an LTC in MA. Whatever legislation would make it more difficult, he was in favor of it. He was a lawyer and he had his. In his ideal world, no one else would be allowed to carry but him. Yes, he actually said that. [thinking]
How are we supposed to deal with gun-owning "friends" like that? [crying] Kinda reminds you of Dianne Feinstein, doesn't it. [rolleyes]

I only ever personally knew one hardcore leftist Dim who fashioned himself a gun guy and carried daily. I'll tell you what he told me.

His position was that he wanted it to be extremely hard and extremely expensive... almost impossible for Joe Everyday SixPack... to get an LTC in MA. Whatever legislation would make it more difficult, he was in favor of it. He was a lawyer and he had his. In his ideal world, no one else would be allowed to carry but him. Yes, he actually said that. [thinking]
How are we supposed to deal with gun-owning "friends" like that? [crying] Kinda reminds you of Dianne Feinstein, doesn't it. [rolleyes]

Sounds about right for a Dim.
I bet more of those grabbing pos's carry than we know.

First time poster, long time reader. And by long time I mean about 11 or so months.

I don't often see things that I'm both passionate and knowledgeable about posted (until now!) so I have mostly been just that - a reader.

I'd like to preface this with saying "thank you" because when I read the title to the post by heart sank. But most of what I read here is sarcastic and has the message, "no body cares if you're gay or not these days." I can genuinely say I really appreciate that as I am a lesbian woman and a very strong advocate for the 2nd Amendment.

However, I would like to clear some things up that I see a lot of you and a lot of people in general saying. I understand that some people feel that "the gay agenda" is being pushed on "normal" people. They don't want to see 2 mommies on tv because it forces them to have uncomfortable conversations with their kids or whatever their reasoning. Hey I get it, but the fact of the matter is that this day and age your kids are going to be exposed to it regardless. Would you rather explain it to them or would you rather them, because kids will (it's the no filter thing) ask a random stranger. It happened to me and my wife at our nieces birthday party...

Kid to my wife: "that's a pretty ring, is your husband here?"
My wife (without thinking): "no this is my wife" *points to me who looks like a boy*
Kid to me: "Are you a boy or a girl?"
Me: "I'm a girl who likes to wear boys clothes"
Kid: "So girls can marry other girls?"
Me: "If you love each other that's all that matters"
Kid: "I can see why you like to wear boys clothes, capes are cool" as she runs away to continue playing with the other kids.

The interaction was completely harmless but I immediately was super uncomfortable that I had done something wrong. Is this kid going to run and tell their parents? How were they going to react? Will they be allowed to hang out with my nieces going forward or not because they have gay aunts that may be around some times? The anxiety is sometimes overwhelming but this is the stuff that I have to think about because others want to pretend that gay people don't exist or talking about it is too much of a hassle. Kids don't care, trust me, they take their cues from you. So regardless of who tells them they're going to be exposed to it no matter what. It's up to you who gets to have those kinds of conversations with your kids, personally I would rather it be you because I don't have kids, therefore I'm really awkward and don't know how to explain things in kid language lol.

Now thankfully I live in Massachusetts where the parents didn't care. We went over, apologized profusely and they laughed "why are you apologizing?" But I'm from Florida, and in Florida doing something like that can get you screamed at, or beaten up. Which is why we had to move here in the first place. Because until VERY recently gay marriage, or as I like to call it - marriage, wasn't legal in Florida. Even if I got a marriage license in another state, it would not have been recognized in Florida where I was born and raised.

Which brings me to my next point. I'm sorry that you feel that you were "bullied" into allowing us to have the same rights afforded to the rest of you. However, sometimes when a minority is being overlooked you have to be louder, braver, stronger, and more patient. That is exactly what happened, and I get that some of you are going to cry "BUT CHRISTIANITY" and to that, I'm going to tell you to grow up. If you're so into the Bill of Rights and Constitution, you don't get to cherry pick and skip right over the separation of church and state. Just like you don't get to cherry pick the parts of the bible to live by or not. Plus, marriage was around long before the bible, you guys stole it, you don't get to define it, get over it.

Lastly, the new hot button topic, bathrooms! Seriously, all I have to say is live and let live man. I mean I look like a boy but I have girl parts (and I'm 99% sure I'll get someone asking because they almost always do, yes I want to keep them that way) and I like to use the ladies bathroom. Sometimes I get a double take when I walk in or when I'm washing my hands but for the most part nobody cares. And I don't mind the looks, I get I kinda look like a boy and it can be confusing upon first glance. And again, I live in Massachusetts. When I lived in Florida I avoided public restrooms like the plague because depending on the city or town or mood of some dude or woman or whatever that can get you screamed at or beaten up.

I know that these things aren't your problem and most of you will never have to worry about any of this because you are not gay, nor do are you close enough to someone gay to care. All I'm trying to accomplish by this looooooooong unnecessary rant is so that maybe ONE person will read, and stop to think about someone else's perspective for ONE second.

I am pretty middle of the road when it comes to politics. I wish government was smaller but unfortunately if it was, my family would not really be able to exist in some parts of the country.

I'll NEVER give up my guns not only to fight against tyranny if needed, but to protect myself and my family against any threats that come with being gay (yes I have been physically assaulted solely for being gay, called the cops, cops laughed and said I should've stayed in my side of town). That's when I knew I could only depend on myself for protection.

Again, to the majority of posts on this thread, THANK YOU for being open minded. To the other few, I hope you read this and can maybe kinda sorta see where I'm coming from? If not, I don't care THAT much, I still have my guns to keep me safe and warm.

Is his name John Rosenthal?

Back
Top Bottom