• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club takes up arms

The description says they are arming themselves against the extreme right. I think that's us?

Maybe the check out the fairly high number of members here and other places that have rainbow avatars or are otherwise openly gay.

Seriously who gives a damn if someone is gay anymore?

The description says they are arming themselves against the extreme right. I think that's us?

Meh, we are more like middle right. We don't talk about overthrowing the government (at least not openly), just trying to preserve our rights while living under a constitutional republic. A friend whom was a Republican state senator told me once that New England Republicans are like Texas Democrats.

it's good... we could use them as allies. They've proven very effective at bullying the ever loving **** out of the majority to get their rights recognized.

This

The more the merrier. The constitution is for all Americans.

Also this!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Meh, we are more like middle right. We don't talk about overthrowing the government (at least not openly), just trying to preserve our rights while living under a constitutional republic. A friend whom was a Republican state senator told me once that New England Republicans are like Texas Democrats.

We Continue to need to get our message out and resist being labeled as the extreme right because of our 2A beliefs. Check out this article in the NY Post. While the author still slams us and Trump somewhat, it is an exhibit of a change in thinking. Too bad the guy is no longer at NPR,

https://nypost.com/2017/10/21/the-other-half-of-america-that-the-liberal-media-doesnt-cover/

Maybe the check out the fairly high number of members here and other places that have rainbow avatars or are otherwise openly gay.

is gay even a thing anymore. Its not bad its not cool its just, ok what ever pass me a slice of pizza.

Welcome to the obsession. Gays. Lesbian. Whatever. Take up arms and enjoy your rights

Help all of us preserve the true meaning of the 2nd amendment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they get their papers in, they will be able to bring pistols to those shoots in 6 to 9 months. Rochester (Monroe County) is pretty much shall issue, but it takes a long time for the paperwork to go through. BTDT.

How many of them will be among the first to support gun control laws/turn in their guns if the left gains control
of the senate, house and oval office in 2020?

Keep telling yourself that. To them, we are just right of Rush and as crazy as Trump.

The logic to get you there does not exist. But logic plays very little in politics. It's about FEEEEELINGS. It takes a good deal of integrity to uphold a right or a law that is agin'ya. I dare say that only a % of NES would fall in that category. Most folks are self-serving. As long as gun ownership serves them, they'll be pro-gun-ownership. The second it doesn't, they'll be anti. It's that simple.

Keep telling yourself that. To them, we are just right of Rush and as crazy as Trump.

The logic to get you there does not exist. But logic plays very little in politics. It's about FEEEEELINGS. It takes a good deal of integrity to uphold a right or a law that is agin'ya. I dare say that only a % of NES would fall in that category. Most folks are self-serving. As long as gun ownership serves them, they'll be pro-gun-ownership. The second it doesn't, they'll be anti. It's that simple.

No different than if you go into Cambridge and ask people where they think they reside on the political spectrum and they will tell you that they are centrists. It's quite comical how people perceive themselves. They don't think they are left wing at all -- they just think they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong.

The issue I have is with mainstreaming of gay culture. Heather Has Two Mommies, that kind of nonsense. Then you wind up with small children wanting to delete body parts and messed up for life.

Also, don't underestimate how much contempt there is out there for we poor, hapless breeders, the hoops we have to jump through for sex. Oy vey.

Besides that, I'm all for live and let live.

Pretty much the only LGBT entity gun owners loathe is AG Healey and not because she is a lesbian, but because she is a deranged power hungry tyrant.

No different than if you go into Cambridge and ask people where they think they reside on the political spectrum and they will tell you that they are centrists. It's quite comical how people perceive themselves. They don't think they are left wing at all -- they just think they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong.

I concur with your concurrence. Being self-aware is not part of the human animal. LOL

Back
Top Bottom