Today I did _________ to help elect Larry Frisoli.

Well, Larry Frisoli was invited to speak at BR&P's meeting tonight a few weeks ago. When I picked up signs, I reiterated the invite and they promised that Larry would call the next day. Nobody's heard "boo" from him since here and I left my business card as well.

So, no speaker at tonight's BR&P meeting!

NOT a good way to run a campaign, especially when you need all the name recognition that you can get.

[thinking] I'm starting to wonder if Larry really wants to get elected....

I just got a call from his office on my cell phone. I requested a jpg image of the yard sign to put on the front page to link to his site. Michelle is going to call me back once she gets in contact with the guy who made the signs.

I passed out Larry's bio from his website at the local gunshop and may have picked up at least four voters who were not aware of his campaign. Most did not know much about Coakley and thought she was "okay". I tried to set them straight on this.

Got a call from Frank Frisoli last night and he will be sending me about 500 flyers to post on cars at my local Church durning masses.

I think after I get those out I will need more for the local stores.

I would recommend everyone call his office and pick a day to put in some time to hand out flyers or put them on cars.

In all honesty, this will only take me about 4 hours over the course of 2 days.

And it may get him an additional 100 to 200 votes. If we all make this small effort... that could gain him a few more thousand votes.

GIVE HIS OFFICE A CALL AND OFFER TO HELP!

I would recommend everyone call his office and pick a day to put in some time to hand out flyers or put them on cars.

Do you think that is a good idea Matt? I honestly hate when people do that to my truck. If I wasn't decided on who to vote for and I got a Frisoli paper on my truck, I would vote against him just because of that.

I suppose it could go either way...

But that is what Frank had asked so...

I see your point... but then... someone who has no clue of the canidates may welcome some info as opposed to a blind vote.

I suppose it could go either way...

But that is what Frank had asked so...

I see your point... but then... someone who has no clue of the canidates may welcome some info as opposed to a blind vote.

I'm just throwing out my point of view. It may work, but for me it wouldnt. [wink]

oH trust me... I know what you mean. I don't like people even walking near my truck...

But it is an old way of getting the word around.

Plus.... being a church... maybe folks will be less likely to damn someone immediately after their meeting with God.

It's all about name recognition. Just like the phone calling. Everyone hates it, but it is a tried and true campaign technique. The Heally/Hillman campaign is running phone banks every weekend leading up to the election, calling "likely voters".

I'd put the fliers out.

Plus.... being a church... maybe folks will be less likely to damn someone immediately after their meeting with God.
[rofl] [rofl]

I know... I know.... ever drive by a church right after mass... it's like they have wiped the slate clean and feel the need to get ahead start on next weeks confessions.

I brought Larry up at the club meeting tonight. I'm not sure, but I think I spotted a look of recognition from about two people, max.

I've finally got a stack of yard signs and some bumber stickers here in Westford. I'm going to be running around town and putting a lot of them up over the next few days, but if anybody wants to grab some, let me know.

Ken

Larry Frisoli's office called me. Next week their going to give me a large amount of signs and 50 bumber stickers I told them that I was going to drop some of them off at the Braintree gun club.

The woman talking to me said that they were getting a large response from the gun clubs.

I should have them there by thursday at the latest for any one that wants them.

Last edited:
Today I picked up a sign from Another_David and used the opportunity to tell everyone who would listen about Larry

I stopped by Richie's in Westport today and noticed a sign in front of the driveway. When inside I saw a stack of bumper stickers so I grabbed enough to put one on my truck, my wife's car, and some for the people I know who wanted one.

Today I went to Brockton and picked up signs and bumper stickers. The signs went in front of my house and my neighbor's (high traffic road) and one will go on another high traffic corner (I hope, I'm going to go over there on my way to my SAS meeting and ask permission, they've got huge Healy signs up, so maybe [wink] ), and at my SAS meeting, I'll be handing out flyers and bumper stickers.

I also told my mother about Larry, she'd never heard of him, but she lives in a sea of Patrick Deval moonbats, so there wouldn't be any Larry signs allowed (Norwell).

Frank Frisoli called me today. They want people to spread flyers out at churches next weekend. We'll be in Maine (plus I'm not a church goer, the roofs would fall in if I stepped on the property!), but if you've got the time and inclination, contact him at frank at larry frisoli dot com (remove the spaces and insert the usual punctuation).

Back
Top Bottom