Today I did _________ to help elect Larry Frisoli.

One of our (BR&P) officers (at my suggestion) invited Larry to speak at our next Gen'l Membership meeting (next Monday). No response yet (as of 1 hour ago) from Larry!

If you know that they are leftists, encourage them NOT to vote! We got enough of them to deal with! [wink]

Actully found a person at work who is registered to vote and does (I'm floored at how few people I work with acutully bother) and she was pissed that Patrick is against de-regulating auto insurence here. I told her Frisoli is also for allowing competition in auto insurence. She said she'd look into him [smile]

Seems like a winner to me!

one at a time!

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

I talked to the secretary at Larry's campaign and offered to pickup signs for the NES people that want them. I'll get at least 20 tomorrow at their HQ in Cambridge.

PM me ASAP if you want a sign and where I can drop it off. I live in Newton and will try to get out as many as I can but can't promise to drive to everyone's house personally.

Anybody in Central and Western Mass. want to help out? I can bring you signs and you could in turn distribute them to people in you area.

I'll be out of town Sat-Tue. but can drop them off Friday or the Wed. I return.

This is the time to get involved!

I sent them a message for a sign but haven't heard back from them. If you can tell me where you're going to get the signs, maybe I can go get one too (I work in cambridge).

His office said to stop by Monday-Friday between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM

Larry Frisoli, Attorney General
797 Cambridge Street
Cambridge, MA 02141
[email protected]
617-354-2220
Thanks for posting this. It'll be a cold day in hell before I willingly drive thru Cambridge again but I'll call his office tomorrow and ask about our signs.

I'm in Western MA (Templeton) and I have some extra signs. If you need one PM me and I can hook you up.

Pete

And I have finally heard from Larry - himself. I don't fault him, I thought he had campaign people, though, who would handle the online forms. I thought someone had dropped the ball - we need to build momentum for him!

I stopped at Frisoli's HQ today (his non-descript law office . . . not even a sign visible to the outside about his race) and picked up signs, bumper stickers and brochures.

I posted one sign on my lawn (will really piss off the "town fathers" as they intimidate folks by telling everyone that they are "illegal").

The rest will be split between Braintree R&P on Monday night (members meeting) and Mansfield F&G (hoping to get there as soon as I post a few messages this evening).

I also learned the following:

- He only has THREE "helpers" to do this campaign! [Not enough to get name recognition!]

- All the Emails you folks sent went into some database somewhere and the two paralegals in his office are "just getting to it today". So you may hear back, but that explains the weeks with no response.

- Michelle admitted to me that they really don't know anything about running a political campaign and are learning by the "seat of the pants" (OJT).

I'm not being negative for the sake of being negative here. BUT, it takes some "super organization" to actually win a state-wide election in any state. Larry really doesn't have any "real organization". This is important and we need to do whatever we can to help, but realize that it is like climbing Mt. Everest with nothing more than a toy tool set made for a 3 year old!

Larry was in Springfield today and he'll be in Woods Hole on Monday.

Please pitch in and help!

Oh, lord, Len... you just really depressed me.

OTOH, I was chatting with a Sears employee while he was bringing something out to my car and told him about Larry and his stance on auto insurance reform; think I've got a convert there.

S.h.i.t>

I honesty thought (pardon me) that there was more of a maching here.

I want to help.. i volunteer what can i do..... I asked for signs long time
ago........

Ross you live real close to me, got some ideas....

JimB

Larry e-mailed me this morning with his cell phone number. I had no idea he didn't have much of a machine behind him, either. That makes our work even harder!

I did, however, manage to get a plug in for him at the end of the Howie Carr show this afternoon! I believe Howie said Larry's brother was there, giving a big thumbs up when I said "I'll be stumping for Larry Frisoli for Attorney General this weekend".

I've got bumper stickers on the way (thanx, Matt) and will contact Larry tomorrow to see what else I can do to help.

Oh, lord, Len... you just really depressed me.

Sorry, I'm just based in "reality".

I've worked on some good campaigns with "machines" behind them to make them happen. Rep. Bill Keating and later Sen., Sen. Joanne Sprague, Carla Howell - all very well organized and run.

One disastrous campaign was with Karen MacNutt for AG. Signature petitions were held by volunteers and never turned into the town halls for verification, many languished at the town halls (never picked up after certification and turned into the Sec. of State's office). After she was DQ'd for lack of sufficient signatures, some volunteers came up with a pile of petitions which were never turned in on time!! Sorry, we lose. All this was confirmed in a private conversation with Karen sometime after the election.

I'm getting that 'deja vu" feeling with Larry's campaign. He's only one person and he can't do it all himself. At my request, Don Kusser, BR&P VP invited Larry to Monday's general membership meeting (he sent the Email invite >1 week ago). As of today, Michelle was unaware of the Email but they were trying to go thru the backlog of Emails that were in this "database" and unseen by them for the past month or two!!

1/2 the signs, bumper stickers and brochures are now at Mansfield F&G. The other 1/2 will be at BR&P on Monday evening.

Last edited:
signs

I need signs, i live in marlboro. If i can get 6 - 8 with a list of who in this
area wants them i will distribute...

send me a PM and i will supply an address... and phone number.

JimB

Yesterday I started a new approach. And it seems that it may work.

Each day I am going to talk to as least 3 people (different each day of course) and direct the conversation to the AG race. Then I will pitch Larry try and win his vote.

I am also emailing everyone I know... Family, Buisness contacts, Friends (I have some), and even some coworkers that I know wont rat me out to my boss. I am asking them to do the same.

I know that we may have high hopes at getting him elected. But I think that if we all get out of the bus and just push it a little harder... we may just get the Frisoli Bus to that office in the end.

Oh... I also made a post on the Boston Globe blog site about the ag race and on AR15.com (new england section)

I personally think for many people... if they just knew the canidates... that may sway more votes his way.

I stopped at Frisoli's HQ today (his non-descript law office . . . not even a sign visible to the outside about his race) and picked up signs, bumper stickers and brochures.

I posted one sign on my lawn (will really piss off the "town fathers" as they intimidate folks by telling everyone that they are "illegal").

The rest will be split between Braintree R&P on Monday night (members meeting) and Mansfield F&G (hoping to get there as soon as I post a few messages this evening).

I also learned the following:

- He only has THREE "helpers" to do this campaign! [Not enough to get name recognition!]

- All the Emails you folks sent went into some database somewhere and the two paralegals in his office are "just getting to it today". So you may hear back, but that explains the weeks with no response.

- Michelle admitted to me that they really don't know anything about running a political campaign and are learning by the "seat of the pants" (OJT).

I'm not being negative for the sake of being negative here. BUT, it takes some "super organization" to actually win a state-wide election in any state. Larry really doesn't have any "real organization". This is important and we need to do whatever we can to help, but realize that it is like climbing Mt. Everest with nothing more than a toy tool set made for a 3 year old!

Larry was in Springfield today and he'll be in Woods Hole on Monday.

Please pitch in and help!

I'm a bit surprised/disappointed that the Mass GOP isn't doing more to help... especially for a state wide position like AG.

Yeah, does anybody know what the hell the state GOP actually does? I know they are probably helping Healey but damn, they don't even seem to be trying to do anything for Larry.

Anybody familiar with the state GOP party? Can you enlighten us on why it sucks ass so bad? [angry]

I'm a bit surprised/disappointed that the Mass GOP isn't doing more to help... especially for a state wide position like AG.

Do you mean there really is a GOP Party in MA? [wink] [pot]

I wasn't aware that they really existed! I thought that both of them met in a phone booth, until the phone booths were removed and now they have nowhere to meet any more!

I fired off a PM to PistolPete yesterday. ( Thanks !) This morning he stopped by and left me a couple of signs, some flyers and bumperstickers.

I have two of the signs up in my front yard and I'm bringing the flyers and stickers in to hand out at Woodsman Rifle & Pistol.

Glad you got your signs!!!

For those living in Western, MA I have about 10 signs left so please let me know. I work in outside sales and cover between methuen to Greenfield. If you live within that area and need a couple yard signs, bumperstickers, and flyers then shoot me a PM with your address. I have nav. so I can find any location that is on a map. I'm eager to pass these signs out so let me know.

Thanks,
Pete

I got my bumperstickers today from Larry's office, and a bunch of brochures. I'm going to the gun club tomorrow to put them on the counter. Now I need yard signs.....

At the range today ( DF&G) I impressed a trio of 20 year olds with my shooting a Sigp220 sort of fast through the center of the paper target. With a .45 at 21 feet it is no great skill ... but they thought I was something cool.

After I got out my Bushmaster , they wandered over to watch. One of them said " Is that an M-16 ? " I let them go through a box of twenty between them and they were very happy. Highlight of their day. They asked me if one needed a Special license for it and I said no , just a Class A ... and then mentioned the discretionary ( unconstitutional ) system MA. has and one of them said their police chief - I forget where - denied him a class A because he was only 21 years old.

Then I briefly , but clearly , asked them if they vote. Then I said " Frisoli , & Healy want to change that for you. Frisoli & Healy, if you forget the names look for the people with the "R"s after their names.

I think it worked.

Correction:

LTC-A needed for hi-cap pistols.

LTC-B is the minimum needed for hi-cap rifles.

I have heard of some towns where they will only give out LTC-B to "young" folks. It's all the discretion of the local chief. Agreed Frisoli and Healey are important links to changing this.

Back
Top Bottom