Today I did _________ to help elect Larry Frisoli.

Let's not give up hope. Keep promoting Larry and get in there and vote for him. If we give up now we are truly doomed. Onward!!!!!

OK, time is running short, and JellyFish summed up nicely what we need to do.

So in this spirit, I'm starting this (yes, yet another Larry Frisoli thread) thread to encourage folks to do something for Larry's campaign. Tell us what you did today to help elect Larry and protect your 2A rights.

Please: No commentary, there are other threads for that. Just tell us what you did today, however big or small. Keep adding as you do more each day.

I hope this becomes a VERY long thread...

Last edited:
Today I:

1) Told 2 gun owners about Larry. They had never heard of him before.
2) Made a flier for people to post at their respective gun clubs and email to friends.
3) Posted said fliers at Gardner Rifle and Pistol
4) Dropped off a flier at Match Shot Firearms in Gardner.

Edit: 2 sided pdf flyer: www.gwinnfamily.org/other/LarryFrisoli.pdf

Last edited:
1 - emailed everyone I know and asked them to vote for larry and past this request to everyone they know.

2 - Started my planning to put up flyers on cars at the local supermarkets.

I told everyone at the open house at Harvard last week about him.Surprisingly,no-one even knew anything sbout him.It's kind of wierd that any gun owner in this state does not know about the AG spot and politics.

Hopefully he will have a booth or something at Springfield.

2 - Started my planning to put up flyers on cars at the local supermarkets.
Be careful with the flyers. Some cities and towns have bylaws which prohibit them. Check first. Don't want to see the campaign get in trouble.

how to help

I sent email to his website long time ago and got no badges or yard signs..

How do we get them..... he needs some recognition beyond gun owners...

Anyone know how to get them...

JimB

UPDATE:

I emailed him a week or so ago and actually got a phone call today from him. He came by my house and dropped off 13 yard signs, a stack of flyers and a stack of bumper stickers. He was really optimistic that he will won and said he will be doing nothing but campaining. He said he may have some juicy info regarding his competitor which hopefully will become public next week or so. I won't post it here because I'm not sure if it is top secret or not. It could help his campain.

So what I did is receive these yard signs that I already put 1 in my yard and will be giving the rest to my father and brothers to do the same. I'm going to contact a few gun clubs and see if I can leave literature, bumperstickers, and a few signs for them. I had my neices birthday party and talked him up to everyone. We'll get a few votes there. One was even a gunowner and he said he doesn't get involved in politics and doesn't vote. I told him he better vote if he wants to keep his guns.

This guy is top notch!!!! GO LARRY!!!!!!!!

Have my bumper sticker on, put up a yard sign up... landlord had no problem with it (my upstairs Brazilian neighbors barely speak English so I doubt they even understand or care what the sign is for).

Sent a $50.00 check to his campaign about a week ago.

Mentioned Frisoli's name to a few guys at work; never heard of him but seemed interested in his positions enough to vote for him.

Know one moderately liberal person who detests Republicans, but said she would vote for Larry because she hates Coakley even more.

Also... count me in as one of the people here who emailed him offering to volunteer time to help his campaign but, never got a reply back.

One more thing... I've seen a few Frisoli signs here and there (maybe 4-5), but I have yet to see any Coakley signs or bumper stickers anywhere.

Tried to get Turnpike R&G in Gardner to put up signs for Larry, but they wouldn't...

They did say they would let me post fliers. I'll go back later in the week.

Went to AG Guns in Lowel and told them about Larry. They were excited. I left flyers and bumper stickers there for them to distribute. Greg also offered to email out a flyer, so i sent him a PDF this afternoon.

This got me thinking so I gathered every gun shop email I could find and sent a message to them:

Hello,

My name is Matthew XXXXXX. I am a Massachusetts citizen and a gun owner.

I’m writing hoping that you will support Larry Frisoli, candidate for Attorney General in Massachusetts (www.larryfrisoli.com). Larry is a gun owner and hunter. He has been endorsed by the NRA and given a 98% rating Gun Owners Action League.

I’ve attached a flyer for Larry that some gun shops have agreed to give to each of their customers. One has even agreed to email it to their customer list. Please consider doing the same. We need to hang together in this. Please help spread the word through you customers, gun clubs, and acquaintances.

This is a crucial election for the gun owners of Massachusetts. I hope that you will join me in support of our second amendment rights. We cannot allow Martha Coakley to become the next AG. She will be compelled to make a name for herself by out doing AG Rielly. This will be disastrous for Massachusetts gun owners and dealers alike.

I sent this to 8 different shops, including Four Season's, who sent an immediate response:
Matthew, We have been telling our customers about Larry for 2 months. There is a link to his site on ours.

We’ll be happy to print and distribute this flyer. Thank you. Carl

Also, though I won't be able to make the match tonight, I'm sending fliers to distribute at the Wourcester County league (through NES Member "Dick").

Last edited:
Folks, if you haven't gotten your yard signs and bumper stickers, CALL HIS CAMPAIGN OFFICE!!!

I hadn't gotten mine either, so I called them last week. I'm waiting on the bumperstickers, but Larry put his sign in my yard while I was at work today.

GO LARRY!!!

I drove up 140 & 12 to visit my son in Troy, NH on Saturday. I had my eyes open then, but didn't see a single one. So Matt should be able to take credit for every sign you find.

Ken

Last evening, in conjunction with my Worcester County Pistol League Match, I dropped off half of the printed material that Matt was kind enough to get to me at the Worcester Rifle and Pistol Club. They already had a supply, as well as a few Frisoli signs, so I guess they're on top of things.

Tomorrow evening, at my Nashoba Valley League match, I'll leave the rest of the material at the Littleton club.

I drove up 140 & 12 to visit my son in Troy, NH on Saturday. I had my eyes open then, but didn't see a single one. So Matt should be able to take credit for every sign you find.

Ken
Saw three of them today and only two Patrick ones. I didn't see a single Healey one but was very surprised to see four Mihos ones. Didn't expect that.

Actully found a person at work who is registered to vote and does (I'm floored at how few people I work with acutully bother) and she was pissed that Patrick is against de-regulating auto insurence here. I told her Frisoli is also for allowing competition in auto insurence. She said she'd look into him [smile]

Seems like a winner to me!

one at a time!

Arrrr

-Weer'd Beard

Back
Top Bottom