• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This is part of why I'm an "armed Jew"

Status
Not open for further replies.

No statistic anywhere shows white people's average compensation lower than any other ethnic group

It’s unfortunate this will fan the flames, but, as usual, you’re wrong.

F6179E86-E667-44A3-AE76-BCB46A1ADAC7.jpeg

Youre being purposefully obtuse you know damn well that Jewish is considered a race by those in the tribe as well as by the very path to citizenship in Israel.
There's no christian country that bases admission and identity on your mothers background and proving your lineage as a christian
Pop Quiz: When was Israel founded? What had happened right before? What about those circumstances might make that feel necessary?

Bonus Question: Name some 'christian countries'. I'll give you two free: Britain, Italy and note that neither of them, as a rule is as backward and insular as you'd think despite the state recognition of religion. One more free quiz point: The U.S. is not a Christian nation and never has been. "Congress shall make no law.." and whatnot.

(Oh, and Israeli is conducting itself in a disgusting racist, fascist manner even as we speak and I know a LOT of jewish people who, correctly, see Israel's government as an absolute trash fire. Don't confuse Jewish with Israeli.)

lol
Try being a straight white person in the US
At least Jews still have "preferred" status in the progressive stack

I can find alot of anti white stuff thats alot more concerning than some retarded meme worthy shit like this
I was tarred and feathered at a social gathering one for not professing sexual attraction towards another male in the room who was deemed to be sexually attractive by the cult that infested the room. I called out the main agitator as being a 'straight-phobe'. Yeah, it went very downhill after that...

I was tarred and feathered at a social gathering one for not professing sexual attraction towards another male in the room who was deemed to be sexually attractive by the cult that infested the room. I called out the main agitator as being a 'straight-phobe'. Yeah, it went very downhill after that...
Sorry the liberal braintrust of NES already said that's not true and never happenned. Unbeknownst to me affirmative action and HR department DEI initiatives were all just in my head the whole time

The f*** we do. I get zero points for being a Jew or an immigrant because to the libs I'm just another straight white male with privilege dripping from my anus or something. I really wish I could get some of that magical preferred treatment.

I'm an armed Armenian for the same reasons you're an armed Jew. Seems we both learned from millions of our dead ancestors.

Hey, Kalash, GO FVCK YOURSELF and your "lumping people together" bullshit.

It is verifiable that the majority of Jewish people in the United States vote for anti gun democrats.

Really, there is nothing wrong in pointing out that the majority of Jewish people vote and identify as Liberal. Even the Jewish community says it. When I point out that a majority of well to do white women in this country are the ones on the far left I would not expect to be called anti-women.

Sometimes facts are inconvenient but if the data supports the facts it becomes truth.

Sorry the liberal braintrust of NES already said that's not true and never happenned. Unbeknownst to me affirmative action and HR department DEI initiatives were all just in my head the whole time
DEI initiatives had me 95% fired at my former corporate job. Never in a white collar meeting do you ever say "fk China, China sucks".

… Don't confuse Jewish with Israeli.)

Except that Israel is fundamentally a Jewish nation-state. It is both a Jewish nation, and a formal state. They’re two distinct things. A nation purely being a geographically bounded group of people with a predominantly racial, cultural, and/or religious identity. But a nation doesn’t necessarily have sovereignty. A state does. Israel is one of the few true nation-states in the world. Japan is arguably another.

Sure, not all Jews are Israeli, but the Israeli government is Jewish. It is indeed part of the country’s national identity. And their oppression of Palestinians is evidence of their religious-based nationalism.

I’m not saying that people should judge Judaism based on Israel’s actions, but you can’t claim Israel is wholly separable from Judaism.

DEI initiatives had me 95% fired at my former corporate job. Never in a white collar meeting do you ever say "fk China, China sucks".
Meanwhile, in my extremely and annoyingly P.C. workplace, I have somehow managed to not get anywhere near fired for pointing out the business risks of housing data in China or relying on continued access to Chinese consumers given the recent actions of their government."

Except that Israel is fundamentally a Jewish nation-state. It is both a Jewish nation, and a formal state. They’re two distinct things. A nation purely being a geographically bounded group of people with a predominantly racial, cultural, and/or religious identity. But a nation doesn’t necessarily have sovereignty. A state does. Israel is one of the few true nation-states in the world. Japan is arguably another.

Sure, not all Jews are Israeli, but the Israeli government is Jewish. It is indeed part of the country’s national identity. And their oppression of Palestinians is evidence of their religious-based nationalism.

I’m not saying that people should judge Judaism based on Israel’s actions, but you can’t claim Israel is wholly separable from Judaism.
The problem isn't that it's a Jewish state but rather that it's a not a secular state but your facts aren't off.

My comment is a reaction to people assuming that Jewish=Zionist when, clearly, it's not.

Truth? Truth is that you’re a bigot. I’m sorry if that’s hurtful.
No not really. I just like yanking
you chain.
My departed FIL was a jew, Close friends jews.
Most acknowledge the disconnect between Never Again and actually getting their hands dirty. Some just want to play victim.

It's unfortunate but there are a few Jew haters here on NES that have not been shy about their dislike for the entire race. I'm not outing them but they are not hard to find through the search function.

If you're talking about me I'm not a Jew hater, I just want to have an honest conversation. But Jewish people circle the wagons at the merest hint of criticism.

Pop Quiz: When was Israel founded? What had happened right before? What about those circumstances might make that feel necessary?

Bonus Question: Name some 'christian countries'. I'll give you two free: Britain, Italy and note that neither of them, as a rule is as backward and insular as you'd think despite the state recognition of religion. One more free quiz point: The U.S. is not a Christian nation and never has been. "Congress shall make no law.." and whatnot.

(Oh, and Israeli is conducting itself in a disgusting racist, fascist manner even as we speak and I know a LOT of jewish people who, correctly, see Israel's government as an absolute trash fire. Don't confuse Jewish with Israeli.)
Pop Quiz? Bronze Age. They got lost for 40 years. They were slaves in Egypt?

Problems with your examples:
Today not much of a problem apart from some bigotry by common people but the UK/GB/England persecuted Non Anglicans for a long time and Catholics by the government until at least the 1970's in part of it, oh and they still won't let a Monarch be a Catholic, Jew, Hindu or Buddhist.
Italy is secular, no government religion.

Ethnic/religious strife leads to that look at former Yugoslavia.

Last edited:
The f*** we do. I get zero points for being a Jew or an immigrant because to the libs I'm just another straight white male with privilege dripping from my anus or something. I really wish I could get some of that magical preferred treatment.
At least there is a word for people who hate you. Straight whites don’t have one yet.

Isn't 'Jewish' a religion, not an ethnicity? People can choose to be Jewish or not, right? Like Ivanka Trump had to convert to it so Kushner's family would accept her. This always intrigued me though - I was having a conversation at a dinner table among some folks, and one of my Jewish friends is married to a Chinese woman, something his mom to this day is disgusted by the fact she isn't "Jewish". I asked, well, if she converts then there's no problem right? All the Jews at the table made a face and said something like "yeah.... no, it's not the same". Why?

dude, do we have a mental link somehow? :)

Some I don't actually add to my ignore list, just so that I can keep getting reminded that I never want to meet or do business with them. I do keep a mental list of people that I'll never buy from or sell to because of some of these threads. Others are so far gone that they get the ignore.

Some I don't actually add to my ignore list, just so that I can keep getting reminded that I never want to meet or do business with them. I do keep a mental list of people that I'll never buy from or sell to because of some of these threads. Others are so far gone that they get the ignore.
nah, i ignore indiscriminatory. :) it`s way simpler this way. life is too short to see all what imbeciles got to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom