• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This is part of why I'm an "armed Jew"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been going on for thousands of years, this is just this weeks iteration

Just another class of people that they can blame the black culture's complete and utter civilizational failure on.

David duke can join the esteemed ranks of guys that got old and look like lunch ladies

Company like mickey rourke and axel rose

EXACTLY!

If one wants to add the "Jewish context" to the situation, perhaps one should start by trying to convince the majority of Jewish voters in the U.S. to STOP voting for anti gun/anti rights communist democrats.
The "Jewish context" is literally in the poster, OP didn't just randomly mention Jews. Pay attention.

The "Jewish context" is literally in the poster, OP didn't just randomly mention Jews. Pay attention.
I clearly saw that before posting.
The thing is, when people bring up issues concerning Jews and guns in the U.S., the problem of most Jews voting against their own best interest rarely is addressed.

american diaspora did not see a real hate yet, so, it will be a whole level of new fun for them, contrary to mua and most Israelites here, who are, well, let`s say - way better prepared.

i know i am all set on the doomsayer negativity, but i just do not see anything getting any better here any time soon. and any time any society gets darker - majority will try to go after those who are perceived to be an easy target. c'est la vie.

At least Jews still have "preferred" status in the progressive stack
The f*** we do. I get zero points for being a Jew or an immigrant because to the libs I'm just another straight white male with privilege dripping from my anus or something. I really wish I could get some of that magical preferred treatment.

american diaspora did not see a real hate yet, so, it will be a whole level of new fun for them, contrary to mua and most Israelites here, who are, well, let`s say - way better prepared.

i know i am all set on the doomsayer negativity, but i just do not see anything getting any better here any time soon. and any time any society gets darker - majority will try to go after those who are perceived to be an easy target. c'est la vie.
Can you break that down into English?

If you look up the definition of empathy, I can actually empathize with all these people who hate other races. I can empathize, but I don't agree.
If all of us would simply treat people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin, or in this case, religion, the world would be a lot better place.

I clearly saw that before posting.
The thing is, when people bring up issues concerning Jews and guns in the U.S., the problem of most Jews voting against their own best interest rarely is addressed.
Another entitled, protected class basically.

EXACTLY!

If one wants to add the "Jewish context" to the situation, perhaps one should start by trying to convince the majority of Jewish voters in the U.S. to STOP voting for anti gun/anti rights communist democrats.
I didn’t “add context”.

Yeah, but this sort of divisiveness isn’t uniquely a Jewish problem.

I’m armed to defend against tyranny or oppression of any kind, including this, because tomorrow the “common enemy” might be me.

The f*** we do. I get zero points for being a Jew or an immigrant because to the libs I'm just another straight white male with privilege dripping from my anus or something. I really wish I could get some of that magical preferred treatment.
Google search "jewish cultural center"
"jewish school" "jewish social club" etc etc

You are still allowed to congregate with those you find culturally similar and share heritage with without it being labeled a hate crime.
Not saying you dont deserve that, of course you do. But so does everyone else.
As far as im concerned if I was allowed to openly associate and identify with white people the way Jews can with other jews Id consider myself lucky

I didn’t “add context”.
I wasn't talking about YOU specifically, I was referring to anyone who puts out the shit they do.

If you think I'm anti Jew, you couldn't be more wrong. I just don't like the way the majority of them usually vote in this country, it always seems counter to their own best interest.....and by proxy, mine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom