This is part of why I'm an "armed Jew"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Kalash, GO FVCK YOURSELF and your "lumping people together" bullshit.

It is verifiable that the majority of Jewish people in the United States vote for anti gun democrats.
Uh-oh, he's mad. Do you live in MA? Guess what, it's also a verifiable fact that the majority of people in Massachusetts vote for anti gun democrats. I guess I can lump you in with them and say you're an anti.

Google search "jewish cultural center"
"jewish school" "jewish social club" etc etc

You are still allowed to congregate with those you find culturally similar and share heritage with without it being labeled a hate crime.
Not saying you dont deserve that, of course you do. But so does everyone else.
As far as im concerned if I was allowed to openly associate and identify with white people the way Jews can with other jews Id consider myself lucky
Umm... Do you realize how many Christian organizations there are? Clubs, schools, etc.

Uh-oh, he's mad. Do you live in MA? Guess what, it's also a verifiable fact that the majority of people in Massachusetts vote for anti gun democrats. I guess I can lump you in with them and say you're an anti.

Umm... Do you realize how many Christian organizations there are? Clubs, schools, etc.
Youre being purposefully obtuse you know damn well that Jewish is considered a race by those in the tribe as well as by the very path to citizenship in Israel.
There's no christian country that bases admission and identity on your mothers background and proving your lineage as a christian

Youre being purposefully obtuse you know damn well that Jewish is considered a race by those in the tribe as well as by the very path to citizenship in Israel.
There's no christian country that bases admission and identity on your mothers background and proving your lineage as a christian
I fail to see what citizenship in Israel has to do with the fact that, contrary to your belief, I do not get any sort of special treatment for being Jewish. Literally none whatsoever.

No, I currently and thankfully DON'T live in MA anymore, but when I did, I both lived and worked in one of the most heavily Jewish populated cities in MA. for thirty years.
I'm thoroughly aware of the common political sentiment and attitudes of Jews towards guns, and extremely aware of their voting habits.

I fail to see what citizenship in Israel has to do with the fact that, contrary to your belief, I do not get any sort of special treatment for being Jewish. Literally none whatsoever.
can you refer me to any NGO or non profits that specifically target anti white rhetoric?
Better yet can you remind me of any ad blitz for anti white hatred on tv and radio like we had to endure the last few months despite record high anti white rhetoric?

Ill wait

This thread...
lol
Try being a straight white person in the US
At least Jews still have "preferred" status in the progressive stack

I can find alot of anti white stuff thats alot more concerning than some retarded meme worthy shit like this
This is some seriously entitled racist crap.

What, exactly, have us white people as a group endured in the U.S. by way of targeted violence? Nobody has tried to burn down my Christmas tree. No statistic anywhere shows white people's average compensation lower than any other ethnic group Never have I had a real estate agent is steering me away from a house purchase lest my presence drag down the property values.

Seeing people of other ethnicities get some progress is not enduring oppression.

It's unfortunate but there are a few Jew haters here on NES that have not been shy about their dislike for the entire race. I'm not outing them but they are not hard to find through the search function.
Really?

Just what terminology can I type into the search function to find such so called "Jew Haters" ????

This thread...

This is some seriously entitled racist crap.

What, exactly, have us white people as a group endured in the U.S. by way of targeted violence? Nobody has tried to burn down my Christmas tree. No statistic anywhere shows white people's average compensation lower than any other ethnic group Never have I had a real estate agent is steering me away from a house purchase lest my presence drag down the property values.

Seeing people of other ethnicities get some progress is not enduring oppression.

If you’re wondering why people are sensitive to the subject, this stupid post is why.

Google search "jewish cultural center"
"jewish school" "jewish social club" etc etc

You are still allowed to congregate with those you find culturally similar and share heritage with without it being labeled a hate crime.
Not saying you dont deserve that, of course you do. But so does everyone else.
As far as im concerned if I was allowed to openly associate and identify with white people the way Jews can with other jews Id consider myself lucky
This entire argument is USDA Grade A bullshit.

'White People" isn't a culture. There are cultures within the racial definition 'white'. Nobody is limiting Mormons from hanging with and having orgs for Mormons (Catholics, Unitarians, Adventists etc.) Hell, in Boston we have a St. Patrick's Day Parade at considerable city expense.

Nobody is barring people of French or Irish descent from having community orgs for folks of their respective lineage. Hell, nobody is blocking you from opening your own K.K.K. chapter until you start burning crosses on other people's lawns.

Make up your mind, are you white or are you Jewish?
Maybe no normal people care but the regime sure does. They are very different things in the eyes of the social engineers
Make up your mind are you white or are you Catholic? Baptist? Irish? Norwegian?

Really?

Just what terminology can I type into the search function to find such so called "Jew Haters" ????

Oh it was during a very turbulent thread a couple months back. Race became part of the topic and a couple members blamed Jews for it and it would be better if they didn't exist. Do a little digging. You'll find it unless a Mod scrubbed it. I even commented on how F'd up the comments were.

Just another class of people that they can blame the black culture's complete and utter civilizational failure on.

wow... straight to anti-black racism. Awesome.

lol
Try being a straight white person in the US
At least Jews still have "preferred" status in the progressive stack

I can find alot of anti white stuff thats alot more concerning than some retarded meme worthy shit like this

This is cartoonishly provincial.

There's *TONS* of documentation that straight white people, especially men, get preferential treatment nearly everywhere: from traffic stops to car sales to mortgage rates to sentencing to call-backs for job interviews to salary negotitions... it's freakin' everywhere.

To suggest that it's "hard to be straight and white in America" is absolutely absurd.

Imagine your life. Now imagine how much worse everything bad that happened to you would have been had you been black, or queer, or female.

wow... straight to anti-black racism. Awesome.

This is cartoonishly provincial.

There's *TONS* of documentation that straight white people, especially men, get preferential treatment nearly everywhere: from traffic stops to car sales to mortgage rates to sentencing to call-backs for job interviews to salary negotitions... it's freakin' everywhere.

To suggest that it's "hard to be straight and white in America" is absolutely absurd.

Imagine your life. Now imagine how much worse everything bad that happened to you would have been had you been black, or queer, or female.
Thank you.
You are the EXACT type of person I want to ensure I continue to disagree with

Just to be clear, you want to disagree with ME, not necessarily what I say?

You're identifying your position as "anti-milktree", rather than based on your own core beliefs?

Do I read that right?
Oh stop you know what I mean.
Anyone SRA adjacent who refers to Trump voters at their gun clubs as a bad thing. Cats out of the bag dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom