• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This is part of why I'm an "armed Jew"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fail to see what citizenship in Israel has to do with the fact that, contrary to your belief, I do not get any sort of special treatment for being Jewish. Literally none whatsoever.
No special treatment? Are you serious? You get first crack at all the beautiful Jewish girls! That's something right there. I'll Take Gal Gadot for $500, Alex. As long as the Jewish state keeps producing such incredibly scrumptious women, they're OK in my book. Shiri Spear anyone?

My Israeli friend, a Georgian Jew, told me this story about his great, great grandfather, a cobbler.

Anti-semitism in Ukraine was intense in the 19th century. One day a Ukrainian traveler, a Christian, came into my friend's g g grandfather's cobbler shop in Georgia (the European Georgia) and arrogantly ordered the cobbler to repair his boot which was badly worn. The cobbler asked the traveler to take off the boot and the Ukrainian refused, telling the cobbler to repair the boot still on his foot, an anti-Semitic insult.

The cobbler asked the traveler to place his boot on the floor, picked up a long nail and with one blow nailed his foot to the floor.

The traveler screamed, the police were fetched. In Georgia Jews and gentile got along well and so the police told the traveler this was his fault and sent him on his way.

Idk but whatever it is they've pissed off everyone since the beginning of time. It's really amazing to see how many cultures persecuted the jews

Most American jews came over from russias purge in ww1
At church service this past Sunday one of the readings used terms such as Gentiles and Tax Collectors. No one likes paying taxes. Not now, not ever.

No special treatment? Are you serious? You get first crack at all the beautiful Jewish girls! That's something right there. I'll Take Gal Gadot for $500, Alex. As long as the Jewish state keeps producing such incredibly scrumptious women, they're OK in my book. Shiri Spear anyone?
Natalie Portman is welcome to help out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom