They're going...

SKS Ray

NES Member
I just listed a mint 24/47 Mauser in the classifieds. Breaks my heart to let it go[crying] but other guns and accessories have turned my interest and I need cash to not only acquire them but heat my home this winter.

I don't mean to advertise the WTS add, but I just want the rifle to go to someone who is shooting and collecting surplus guns.

Do as I do, treat the guns as commodities and you being able to enjoy them for a bit before letting them go. Lessens the pain a bit. Hopefully you won't have to let go of too many.

On a different note, I think I will need to hit you up on some info and advice sometime soon as I am looking to get an sks. Sent in my C&R a few weeks ago.

I just listed a mint 24/47 Mauser in the classifieds. Breaks my heart to let it go[crying] but other guns and accessories have turned my interest and I need cash to not only acquire them but heat my home this winter.

I don't mean to advertise the WTS add, but I just want the rifle to go to someone who is shooting and collecting surplus guns.

If I had the money and you lived close enough I would get that and the M39 you have for sale. That is one nice looking 24/47, sure wish mine was that nice [sad]. Sorry you have to let it go, I have yet to sell anything but I think it would hurt a whole lot.

Do as I do, treat the guns as commodities and you being able to enjoy them for a bit before letting them go. Lessens the pain a bit. Hopefully you won't have to let go of too many.

On a different note, I think I will need to hit you up on some info and advice sometime soon as I am looking to get an sks. Sent in my C&R a few weeks ago.

Definitely get the SKS funnest gun for the price, I have a norinco and am hoping to pick up a russian once I see one for a decent price.

One of the reasons I'm liquidating... a distributor just released a boatload of nice Romanian SKS rifles.

Back
Top Bottom