• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

They're baaaaaaaaaaack!

If you ever do what the McCloskeys did, and the police come with a warrant - DECLINE. They weren’t there when you needed them, the people who neutered them are now sending them. Point that out to them.
Huh? IANAL - but I don't think that when the police show up with a warrant, you can just say, "No thanks. I decline"
Just wait for them to leave, jump in the car, and go buy 5 more.

They can buy all the firearms they want, till they are convicted of a crime.
Charged is one thing, being convicted of a felony is another.

Go to their Florida house and stock up!

Huh? IANAL - but I don't think that when the police show up with a warrant, you can just say, "No thanks. I decline"

I’m saying FORCE the police to realize they are part of the problem. Make them realize that they ignored your calls for help, make them realize they have been barred from upholding laws and are now used as political tools and revenue generation.

I’m saying FORCE the police to realize they are part of the problem. Make them realize that they ignored your calls for help, make them realize they have been barred from upholding laws and are now used as political tools and revenue generation.
If they are at your house, they don't GAF. "Just doin my job sir".

I seriously sitting here wondering why they are there.

Because they chose to defend their property?
Aren't they registered democrats?
I don't get it.
They dont care how you vote, you must submit to their will or you will be destroyed. This shit is real. It wont blow over, time to take a stand and stop being the silent majority.

You can if you have enough firepower!

Something tells me that these two aren't going to get much sympathy or support from the neighbors.

He is right about one thing though, their lives are ruined (at least their careers as personal injury lawyers are).
Would you want to hire an attorney and have a jury that could potentially decide against you because of whom your
lawyer is even though you have a solid case?

Best case scenario is try to settle out of court.

Is this some red-flag BS? Will they get "the due process" before or after their house gets burned to the ground?
They're getting Protected and Served, good and hard.
By the First World <Bleep>hole government they supported.
"They eat their own" is an actual thing.

Use you words, just don’t let them go unchallenged and NEVER LEAVE THEM ALONE (video) how often have police planted evidence?
Search Warrant 101:

Although to be honest, the cops left because
they didn't find what they were searching for.

I can't find it now, but overnight someone posted a photo of the search warrant. It listed the pistol and AR. Hope someone can find it. i was in a sleep deprived state.

Nothing will happen to the DA. We are own our own.

An injunction will happen, in the US circuit court... if the McCloskeys choose to file for one.

At which point, it'll be put up or shut up time; she'll have to charge them and convict them if she wants to continue. So they're all daring each other.

Some random thoughts:

The police never showed so they had to defend themselves (I note how the mob didn’t run in fear either), but the police showed to execute a search warrant weeks later. Another example why defunding the police would be a good idea.

It’s the COURT system, justice is obtained only by chance and then only in few cases.

The rioters have a complicit government (and therefore a neutered police force) standing against them. Unless you are willing to do what the McCloskeys did, call your insurance agent. Make sure you are covered for ‘Civil Unrest’ (get it in writing) and anything irreplaceable, move to a vault. Also know your car that you just bought for $50K...insurance will offer $30K.

If you ever do what the McCloskeys did, and the police come with a warrant - DECLINE. They weren’t there when you needed them, the people who neutered them are now sending them. Point that out to them.

If you don’t have SEVERAL off the books items, hidden well, with all the gear and maintenance stuff to go with - GET ON THAT TODAY.

The old saying was the most terrifying words were ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help’ it’s now the government is there to take your money, your rights and freedom while allowing rioters to destroy at will.

Remember in an economic collapse, after stripping the city bare, the same criminals and x2 more are coming to your town.
Great point!

An injunction will happen, in the US circuit court... if the McCloskeys choose to file for one.

At which point, it'll be put up or shut up time; she'll have to charge them and convict them if she wants to continue. So they're all daring each other.
This. These two are attorneys, so I have to think there's more to this than meets the eye.

according to that useless FBI of ours, interracial crime is more black on white then white on black. The rate of crime for blacks is much greater relative to their overall percent of the population. For how many decades now have we had affirmative action? For how long have we dumbed criteria down for the sake of diversity? Look at the losers BLM riots for: Rodney King, Michael Brown, George Floyd..all with violent criminal pasts. Do a web search for Jamiel A. Shaw. Where's the outcry over his death? It doesn't fit the narrative of the professional aggrieved minority member.

How come, with some refugee groups, within one or two generations they speak english and live "the American way" where as the "black culture" has given us ebonics?

If you are drinking the Kool-aid offered by this latest civil rights movement, walk into work Monday morning and resign your job with the stipulation it be filled by a "qualified" minority candidate
Maybe I missed it, but where did I say I want affirmative action?

I don't agree with the BLM orginazation but why does it surprise you that an organization that is fighting police brutality focuses on what they believe is police brutality?

Last edited:
Something tells me that these two aren't going to get much sympathy or support from the neighbors.

He is right about one thing though, their lives are ruined (at least their careers as personal injury lawyers are).
Would you want to hire an attorney and have a jury that could potentially decide against you because of whom your
lawyer is even though you have a solid case?

Best case scenario is try to settle out of court.

The fvck I would.

Once again, my opinion on this ain’t over for the McCloskys and it gets worse for them every day is happening. Let’s see if they have the “balls” to go after the mob with no rifle when they come back. It doesn’t say why they confiscated the rifle, interesting...
Ring of gasoline around perimeter of house.

Another example of our poor long term planning. Defunding police is the way to go,together with defunding of welfare. Saved money should go back to a community.

Give every citizen another bakshish and let's go!!!! Enough of this comedy!

Some hoods will naturally slide into a pleistocene era but many other hoods will be freed of a police state and vindictive DAs.

Just watching the news this morning. They are looking for the couple who “ vandalized” the black lives matter sign in Alston. Isn’t screwing a sign approximately 30’ long to a public fence vandalism in the first place ? I don’t blame them for painting over it ! They probably live acctoss the street from it and don’t need to be reminded of all the bullshit that goes along with “BLM” !truthfully I’m so sick of it !! If they policed their own behavior amongst their selves there wouldn’t be a need for BLM !!! They are their own worst enimies !! I don’t care what color they are ! F them and their uppity disrespectful behavior !

Just watching the news this morning. They are looking for the couple who “ vandalized” the black lives matter sign in Alston. Isn’t screwing a sign approximately 30’ long to a public fence vandalism in the first place ? I don’t blame them for painting over it ! They probably live acctoss the street from it and don’t need to be reminded of all the bullshit that goes along with “BLM” !truthfully I’m so sick of it !! If they policed their own behavior amongst their selves there wouldn’t be a need for BLM !!! They are their own worst enimies !! I don’t care what color they are ! F them and their uppity disrespectful behavior !

O.K. This is not the way to go! Don't even go there! Study what went wrong before!

View: https://youtu.be/ZgM9sX7deOs

BLM riots are generated by WHITE PEOPLE! Start with that. And majority of those white people are spoiled brats, products of our wonderful education.

I welcome every sign! I also would welcome BLM initiative which would end the useless looting and violence and utilize the enormous amount of the energy these young people have. They should be building neighborhoods, planting and tending global warming friendly gardens.......They should do all of that!

BLM is not really interested in police brutality. BLM is a progressive group using the veneer of police brutality to wage a violent campaign to deconstruct what we know as America. Look at pix of BLM protests. Half of the crowd is white retards who are too stupid to realize that "white privilege" is merely being part of the majority culture that establishes the societal mores and taboos.
Somalia is an example of black privilege. El Salvador is an example of brown privilege. China is an example of yellow privilege.

You may not be in favor of affirmative action. Unfortunately we have become so highly polarized now we cannot choose la carte the positions we would like to take to push reform. You're either progressive or normal. If you are not in either camp right now, the time will come when you have to choose.

Slightly off topic but the vandalized BLM banner reminded me of this. Somewhere in Mass, what town was it where the town manager ordered a bunch of American flags removed from a town square / town hall ? I think it was on Veterans Day .

Back
Top Bottom