• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

They're baaaaaaaaaaack!

You may not be in favor of affirmative action. Unfortunately we have become so highly polarized now we cannot choose la carte the positions we would like to take to push reform. You're either progressive or normal. If you are not in either camp right now, the time will come when you have to choose.
The time has come for some people and the phrase "white silence = violence" is proof. You're either for tyranny or against it. You said it yourself, " If you happen to be in the majority of the population of a country, you generally make the rules."

... I also would welcome BLM initiative which would end the useless looting and violence and utilize the enormous amount of the energy these young people have. They should be building neighborhoods, planting and tending global warming friendly gardens.......They should do all of that!
No you don't welcome that.
A Howie Carr truism is that "the goal of Jobs Programs is jobs working in Jobs Programs".

(And in a First-World <Bleep>hole political monoculture like the PRM),
jobs for relatives of Connected People working in Jobs Programs.

I'm sure the same is true for taxpayer-underwritten
Global Warmening Community Garden Programs.

If WWII didn't intervene and draft everybody and his uncle,
you know that the Civilian Conservation Corps would be alive today;
with gushing human interest stories about the grandchild of some original foreman
welcoming their son into the program, like his father welcomed him in.

The time has come for some people and the phrase "white silence = violence" is proof. You're either for tyranny or against it. You said it yourself, " If you happen to be in the majority of the population of a country, you generally make the rules."

and it's not incumbent on the majority population to modify their way of life to accommodate minorities. It's incumbent on the minorities to assimilate to the majority way of life. This was much easier when our immigration policy was skewed towards people of European origin. Then big, fat, dead, POS, Ted Kennedy with his immigration reform act of skewed immigration towards third world s#####les. And he gave us chain migration, so scum begets scum.

So how does immigration policy have anything to do with "the descendants of slaves"? Progressives, under the premise that blacks should be proud of the crappy, cesspool culture they never experienced in Africa encourage blacks to be "more black". By "more black", of course, the progs mean less white. If you look at films from the fifties and sixties, black people spoke more articulate English than I do. Listen to Barbara Lewis' song, "Baby I'm Yours" as an example. And after decades of this prog encouragement, we have what we have here today; a large number of subhumans playing the knockout game, killing a white girl cause she says all lives matter, beating an old man almost to death "in the course of a robbery gone bad".

Our useless government, of course, does all it can to keep us at odds with each other. They won't even require an official language to be spoken so that we can communicate with each other.

Bottom line. Black Lives Don't Matter to me anymore

and it's not incumbent on the majority population to modify their way of life to accommodate minorities. It's incumbent on the minorities to assimilate to the majority way of life. This was much easier when our immigration policy was skewed towards people of European origin. Then big, fat, dead, POS, Ted Kennedy with his immigration reform act of skewed immigration towards third world s#####les. And he gave us chain migration, so scum begets scum.

So how does immigration policy have anything to do with "the descendants of slaves"? Progressives, under the premise that blacks should be proud of the crappy, cesspool culture they never experienced in Africa encourage blacks to be "more black". By "more black", of course, the progs mean less white. If you look at films from the fifties and sixties, black people spoke more articulate English than I do. Listen to Barbara Lewis' song, "Baby I'm Yours" as an example. And after decades of this prog encouragement, we have what we have here today; a large number of subhumans playing the knockout game, killing a white girl cause she says all lives matter, beating an old man almost to death "in the course of a robbery gone bad".

Our useless government, of course, does all it can to keep us at odds with each other. They won't even require an official language to be spoken so that we can communicate with each other.

Bottom line. Black Lives Don't Matter to me anymore
Why do I have to look at films from the 50s and 60s? Do you not have any black friends or acquaintances outside of work? Is your only meaningful experience with black people through media? Then and now? Holy shit... this is why diversity is important.

why do I need black friends? So I can demonstrate I'm morally virtuous? Fact is I don't need any friends, but that's just me. But to your point about the people at work. The black, latino, Asian, etc, people at work are just regular people. Despite our individual skin colors, we are all just wage slaving negroes on an overpaid white man's plantation. And that represents the majority of most minorities. The black guys I work with aren't looting stores, they're not falling asleep drunk at a drive through, they're not dancing around with an ak in a cop free zone, they're not blocking traffic. I could go on and on, but you get the point.

Their lives do matter to me, because I have more in common with them than I do with our CEO. I could say All Lives Matter, like that white girl the BLM thugs shot, but saying Black Lives Don't Matter to me delivers the stronger message.

That incidence is the gift that just keeps on giving:
He's sitting in his mail truck, delivering parcels.
A car ((NYDN: "zipping along")) nearly hits his truck.
He yells out of the truck, "you should watch where you're going".
Did I mention it's an unmarked car full of plainclothes cops?
They cuffed him.
They stuffed him in the back of a car without belting him in.
They rear-ended someone on the way to the station, and he was injured in the crash.
Police Commissioner Bill Bratton ... said the NYPD's Internal Affairs Bureau is investigating. He said the officers were members of a conditions unit and were supposed to work in uniform.​
"Out of the investigation into that incident will be why were they in plainclothes, for what purpose, who authorized it," he said.​
2½ years pass, then...
A ticked-off driver pulled a loaded, stolen gun on a car — only to discover that it was full of plainclothes cops, a high-ranking police source said Sunday.​
Glenn Grays allegedly pointed the .45-caliber gun out his window after cutting off the car carrying undercover detectives from the Brooklyn North Gang Unit on the westbound Belt Parkway on Saturday in Sheepshead Bay, according to the source.​
...​

[shocked]

Wonder if those undercover cops knew the cops that got stripped/demoted?
Wonder what his wife (a cop), knew about the stolen .45?
Punch back twice as hard.
-- Glenn "Instapundit" Reynolds​

I'm going to guess that it's more than just a "rumor".

The left has been gunning for these two from day 1 and I'm sure both of them have more than a few reliable contacts
in and around the St. Louis legal system that have been passing along inside info...

Back
Top Bottom