• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

They're baaaaaaaaaaack!

Here’s a new twist: Let’s take our attention away from the McCloskey’s and put it towards the whole entire neighborhood or a gated community, whatever it is. If they all got together and hired a private security force they could rebuild the gates, apply 24 hour patrols, etc. and keep the mob from even coming on to the private area to begin with. Then let’s see what happens. That would be interesting.

They actually had security all along...

IMG_2008.JPG

This is their current tier 1 security.
Finally someone that even mall cops can laugh at...

aBpBYyl.jpg

A few .

Big and underfed .
Go ahead and jump that fence.

67b6298832efb89751e2ed455a136ac4.jpeg

Where is everyone from the last thread that was saying the balcony was a bad idea? OMG someone call those guys up there! They are gonna be trapped!
Or maybe, the internet is chock full of guys who have never been in combat that can't resist acting like they know what they are talking about.

IBTL
Yup! U got off easy fencer, lol. When I said this is only gonna get worse for the McCloskeys I was called a failure with too much PTSD and I spew nothing but garbage😂😂😂😂 oh, all that with a topped off f*** off and die U got the thread locked!😂😂😂😂I stand by my last post though, lets all do it right in this thread and have solid debate with no name calling and good old fashion NES satire. Us retards have to stick together!😂👍🏻🇺🇸

IBTL

But how is it that lynchings are only now something that only happened to blacks? Didn't a couple white kids who went to Dixie for the Civil Rights movement get lynched? Wasn't hanging a generally accepted way of keeping your city free of burglars, rapists and kiddie diddlers before the judge could be lenient? Weren't a lot of those (wrongly) executed white?

I’m not trying to bust your balls but this is how the last thread got locked. Let’s all argue better without name calling and telling people to f-off and die. Everyone is making good points and we are always gonna disagree on shit. Let’s show the Mods we really ain’t retards. 👍🏻👍🏻

Yeah, fair enough sgt. That "white privilege" nonsense has become a hot button issue. I find I have a shorter fuse than usual these days. Advice noted and hopefully taken.

IBTL

But how is it that lynchings are only now something that only happened to blacks? Didn't a couple white kids who went to Dixie for the Civil Rights movement get lynched? Wasn't hanging a generally accepted way of keeping your city free of burglars, rapists and kiddie diddlers before the judge could be lenient? Weren't a lot of those (wrongly) executed white?

As a kid, I always thought it was reserved for cattle rustlers, horse thieves and hornswogglers.
Card cheats OTOH got off easy... they were just shot at the playing table.

Never heard a thing about lynching blacks even through high school (and I attended a highly regarded HS in a very liberal community).

Yeah, fair enough sgt. That "white privilege" nonsense has become a hot button issue. I find I have a shorter fuse than usual these days. Advice noted and hopefully taken.
A shorter fuse why? You have the privilege of just shutting out everything black and continue to live your life as usual.

IBTL

ask clint eastwood. ya it was a movie, but how many cattle rustlers, horse thieves and plain sick murderers were hung in the 1800's. mostly white i guess

What privilege you pretentious, morally virtuous buffoon? If you happen to be in the majority of the population of a country, you generally make the rules. I'm sure you will love it when the Hispanics are the majority due to their greater birth rate and unchecked immigration. Then you can cry to everyone about Hispanic privilege when your kids can't get ahead. Unless you're Hispanic then it's all good for you.

Shove your racial hypersensitivity up your ass. Why do only some groups in general game the affirmative action game (blacks and Hispanics). Ever hear Asians and Indians complaining? They learn the language, get with the program and succeed. With certain blacks and Hispanics (not all by a long shot, but just a vocal few) It's always racism and it's never enough

So F them and F their white apologists.
1594083953923.jpeg

Once again, my opinion on this ain’t over for the McCloskys and it gets worse for them every day is happening. Let’s see if they have the “balls” to go after the mob with no rifle when they come back. It doesn’t say why they confiscated the rifle, interesting...

Once again, my opinion on this ain’t over for the McCloskys and it gets worse for them every day is happening. Let’s see if they have the “balls” to go after the mob with no rifle when they come back. It doesn’t say why they confiscated the rifle, interesting...

It doesn’t list a reason because they don’t have one other than some .gov thugs decided they don’t like the serfs defending themselves.

This is why you must have something buried/hidden. You MUST have the means to take the fight to these corrupt DAs and AGs. It is starting to look like this will become necessary, I never thought it would get to the point where a DA would do this to people who were close to bodily harm. This DA must be investigated, and disbarred. One thing is for sure, we are on our own. The law only works for those who are connected. The other side is well financed, trained, and supplied. If the DOJ does not take action against these people soon, we will be in it up to our eyebrows!

This is why you must have something buried/hidden. You MUST have the means to take the fight to these corrupt DAs and AGs. It is starting to look like this will become necessary, I never thought it would get to the point where a DA would do this to people who were close to bodily harm. This DA must be investigated, and disbarred. One thing is for sure, we are on our own. The law only works for those who are connected. The other side is well financed, trained, and supplied. If the DOJ does not take action against these people soon, we will be in it up to our eyebrows!
Screenshot_20200711-070719_Chrome.jpg

Sounds like the D.A. needs a visit from the feds.
Anything that happens to these folks from here on should be squarely on their head.
Possibly even criminal conspiracy charges.
I wouldn't doubt collusion .

A shorter fuse why? You have the privilege of just shutting out everything black and continue to live your life as usual.

according to that useless FBI of ours, interracial crime is more black on white then white on black. The rate of crime for blacks is much greater relative to their overall percent of the population. For how many decades now have we had affirmative action? For how long have we dumbed criteria down for the sake of diversity? Look at the losers BLM riots for: Rodney King, Michael Brown, George Floyd..all with violent criminal pasts. Do a web search for Jamiel A. Shaw. Where's the outcry over his death? It doesn't fit the narrative of the professional aggrieved minority member.

How come, with some refugee groups, within one or two generations they speak english and live "the American way" where as the "black culture" has given us ebonics?

If you are drinking the Kool-aid offered by this latest civil rights movement, walk into work Monday morning and resign your job with the stipulation it be filled by a "qualified" minority candidate

Some random thoughts:

The police never showed so they had to defend themselves (I note how the mob didn’t run in fear either), but the police showed to execute a search warrant weeks later. Another example why defunding the police would be a good idea.

It’s the COURT system, justice is obtained only by chance and then only in few cases.

The rioters have a complicit government (and therefore a neutered police force) standing against them. Unless you are willing to do what the McCloskeys did, call your insurance agent. Make sure you are covered for ‘Civil Unrest’ (get it in writing) and anything irreplaceable, move to a vault. Also know your car that you just bought for $50K...insurance will offer $30K.

If you ever do what the McCloskeys did, and the police come with a warrant - DECLINE. They weren’t there when you needed them, the people who neutered them are now sending them. Point that out to them.

If you don’t have SEVERAL off the books items, hidden well, with all the gear and maintenance stuff to go with - GET ON THAT TODAY.

The old saying was the most terrifying words were ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help’ it’s now the government is there to take your money, your rights and freedom while allowing rioters to destroy at will.

Remember in an economic collapse, after stripping the city bare, the same criminals and x2 more are coming to your town.

Back
Top Bottom