ATF raids dealer, says they're shutting down gun shows

KBCraig

NES Member
According to some comments on Twitter, this kitchen table dealer had transferred about 40 guns to his personal collection (perfectly legal), but then resold some from his collection in private transactions (questionable and certain to get attention).

He also messed up by trying to be helpful, and by signing paperwork. They don't need your help to revoke your FFL.

"Seven vehicles roared up to his home and disgorged a dozen ATF agents wearing tactical gear, armed with AR-15s."

According to some comments on Twitter, this kitchen table dealer had transferred about 40 guns to his personal collection (perfectly legal), but then resold some from his collection in private transactions (questionable and certain to get attention).

He also messed up by trying to be helpful, and by signing paperwork. They don't need your help to revoke your FFL.

"Seven vehicles roared up to his home and disgorged a dozen ATF agents wearing tactical gear, armed with AR-15s."

This is the game MG dealers used to play to load up with pre-may samples. It's harder to do that now.

Another new example of why to think twice before having a home-based FFL (except 03 Collector, whose addresses aren't public info--yet).

Home based FFL or brick and mortar store, both should always be vigilant and have a plan to counter an attack.

You just wish that someone Republican would get into the WH and clean house in these f'ing departments. Spend 4 years basically chasing these tools out of the departments. Focusing on their job instead of worrying about 16 other things that COULD be wrong MAYBE in the future if XY and Z ACTUALLY HAPPEN.

ATF tool: "We're shutting down gun shows."

ATF tool's boss or boss's boss: "STFU or I'll shut you down. Do your job and go home, Greg!"

You just wish that someone Republican would get into the WH and clean house in these f'ing departments. Spend 4 years basically chasing these tools out of the departments. Focusing on their job instead of worrying about 16 other things that COULD be wrong MAYBE in the future if XY and Z ACTUALLY HAPPEN.

ATF tool's boss or boss's boss: "STFU or I'll shut you down. Do your job and go home, Greg!"
And replace them with who? Based on what litmus test? Most freedom loving people don't want to be a bureaucrat or tell people what do to. It's the unfortunate nature of the beast. The deep state isn't happenstance. The wrong people are attracted to these positions for all the wrong reasons.

And replace them with who? Based on what litmus test? Most freedom loving people don't want to be a bureaucrat or tell people what do to. It's the unfortunate nature of the beast. The deep state isn't happenstance. The wrong people are attracted to these positions for all the wrong reasons.
Nobody.
Fire/retire.... don't rehire. Extinction by attrition. Less people = less $$ allocated for budget.

I'm still not clear why you think a republican is any less likely to abuse these organizations than the democrats that are running them now.

What? You want ALL the answers??? Then you won't pay for my solution. LOL

I dunno. I'd like for them to have a big boss that does some serious pee-pee slapping to stop them from just jumping at every shadow and assuming that every citizen is a terrorist waiting to happen. Expecting the whole division to be staffed by freedom lovers is a pipe dream, I know. But I also believe this stupidity is a top-down directive. These are automatons. They do what the leaders tell them to do.

The alternative is to disband. I don't see that happening.

OTOH, The Dept of Ejamacation is younger than I am. And that alone bothers me. Forget homeland and such. DOE isn't 50 years old yet. WTF do they really do and what wasn't being done - that NEEDS to be done - in 1975?

Iv'e got 2 choices

Joe Mama Biden

Someone against Biden (hence Republican).

Those are our two choices, like it or not.
They are two sides of the same coin. It's all a dog and pony show man. Any politician in power, dem or repub, especially on the federal level, doesn't give shit about us peons and our gun rights. Repubs use guns the same as dems use abortion - neither care about the issue, but it does wonders for fund raising and votes.

This isn't anything new back in the 90's I had a home FFL, but didn't have a State licence,and was not selling guns to the public.
They knew that, and I had a few inspections that went very well.Then the big attack on home FFL's, and Boston's push to get rid
of all FFL's in the City. One day I get a knock on the door,three ATF agents and two Boston police detectives show up to do an
inspection. They were asking me how many guns I sold, knowing very well I did not have a State licence to do so. Long story short they
told me when my FFL expired they will not renew it because I was not zoned for gun sales,and Boston was not allowing gun stores
to open up in the City. The agents were real ass holes talking down to me like I was some peasant,that's when I turn around and told
him he could have my FFL so he could get his brownie points. So now that comrade Biden, and the rest of his commies are in charge
the KGB will be able to do whatever they want.

Last edited:

These dicks just can't help themselves.
They are scumbags and unashamedly proud of it.
A Mil L.E. friend of mine went to a multi agency training event years ago and these numb nuts were bragging and and boasting about jacking up innocent people and set ups like the other agency member were supposed to be impressed by it.
Guess they figure everyone else is the scum of the earth like they are.
They made an impression all right , just not the one they though they were.

The ATF audits the Mill.

How did the agents behave?

Were they scummy or doing their job?

I don't recall any complaints.

"the Mill" is a building, not a licensee.
Indeed.

But the ATF all came in at one time to audit all the FFL's in the Mill at the same time.

I'm sure the FFL's at the Mill have a consensus of how things went.

Indeed.

But the ATF all came in at one time to audit all the FFL's in the Mill at the same time.

I'm sure the FFL's at the Mill have a consensus of how things went.
Why don’t you go over there and support their business? While you are there you could ask them.

Back
Top Bottom