They're baaaaaaaaaaack!

no dragon. I don't care, because I'm all blacked out. I don't care about black anything, or Hispanic anything for that matter. I am especially tired of stupid ass white morons who are two vapid to know that by supporting programs like affirmative action, they are making their own children potentially 2nd class citizens. As far as I'm concerned, the only systemic racism today is promoted by our government and corporate, virtue signaling, overpaid, whitebread pigs in the form of affirmative action. Individuals can hate and be racist, but that is not systemic.
It must be nice to have the privilege to just walk away from hearing about black anything. People are living black everything and cant get away from it. And other people hate them for it. People in power hate them for it. Yes we need to get rid of affirmative action to make things fair, not hire people out of pity.

So the protesters are screaming for justice or no peace for the McCloskeys...Justice for what?? I hope the DOJ is really trying to follow the money on these protests and get whose responsible for funding them. Anyways, it looks like the McCloskeys are going to have to engage in the defensive tactics I talked about in the last thread. Or I’m pretty sure their paid security will. Looks like their balls having barefoot bonanza didn’t work after all.😂😂😂😂😂

Of course it worked. Every subsequent protest has been careful to stay on public property.

If their goal was to keep people off their lawn, it worked.

Here’s a new twist: Let’s take our attention away from the McCloskey’s and put it towards the whole entire neighborhood or a gated community, whatever it is. If they all got together and hired a private security force they could rebuild the gates, apply 24 hour patrols, etc. and keep the mob from even coming on to the private area to begin with. Then let’s see what happens. That would be interesting.

It must be nice to have the privilege to just walk away from hearing about black anything. People are living black everything and cant get away from it. And other people hate them for it. People in power hate them for it. Yes we need to get rid of affirmative action to make things fair, not hire people out of pity.

What privilege you pretentious, morally virtuous buffoon? If you happen to be in the majority of the population of a country, you generally make the rules. I'm sure you will love it when the Hispanics are the majority due to their greater birth rate and unchecked immigration. Then you can cry to everyone about Hispanic privilege when your kids can't get ahead. Unless you're Hispanic then it's all good for you.

Shove your racial hypersensitivity up your ass. Why do only some groups in general game the affirmative action game (blacks and Hispanics). Ever hear Asians and Indians complaining? They learn the language, get with the program and succeed. With certain blacks and Hispanics (not all by a long shot, but just a vocal few) It's always racism and it's never enough

So F them and F their white apologists.

I would have put this in the original thread, but some "retards" went and got it locked. [wave]

And you don't think the same retards won't return...... [rofl2]

What privilege you pretentious, morally virtuous buffoon? If you happen to be in the majority of the population of a country, you generally make the rules. I'm sure you will love it when the Hispanics are the majority due to their greater birth rate and unchecked immigration. Then you can cry to everyone about Hispanic privilege when your kids can't get ahead. Unless you're Hispanic then it's all good for you.

Shove your racial hypersensitivity up your ass. Why do only some groups in general game the affirmative action game (blacks and Hispanics). Ever hear Asians and Indians complaining? They learn the language, get with the program and succeed. With certain blacks and Hispanics (not all by a long shot, but just a vocal few) It's always racism and it's never enough

IBTL.

I’m not trying to bust your balls but this is how the last thread got locked. Let’s all argue better without name calling and telling people to f-off and die. Everyone is making good points and we are always gonna disagree on shit. Let’s show the Mods we really ain’t retards. 👍🏻👍🏻

I would like to see the homeowners wearing Rhodesian shorts and carry an FAL. Someone here had suggested this.

N4HnC6a.jpg

Last edited:
All he's missing is the orange life preserver and acting like it's a bullet proof vest.

The picture has a possibility of being faked. The photographer, J. Ross Baughman, took three then and still famous photos of Rhodesian Security Forces torturing blacks and then won a Pulitzer Prize for those pictures. However, both other photographers in-country and the Rhodesian government disputed Baughman's written description of the photos, how Baughman took the photos, and the photos' authenticity. A General Manager at the Associated Press also called bull.

J. Ross Baughman - Wikipedia

Edit: I do have a book on the Grey's Scouts by Alexandre Binda and I recall the book taking the position that the pictures were fake. I also recall Ian McCollum and Larry Vickers stating that the short shorts had left Rhodesian service by the tail end of the Brush War, which would be around 1977 when the photos were released. However, nothing was very consistent in Rhodesian military equipment issuance and the Grey's were a special operations unit.

The picture has a possibility of being faked. The photographer, J. Ross Baughman, took three then and still famous photos of Rhodesian Security Forces torturing blacks and then won a Pulitzer Prize for those pictures. However, both other photographers in-country and the Rhodesian government disputed Baughman's written description of the photos, how Baughman took the photos, and the photos' authenticity. A General Manager at the Associated Press also called bull.

J. Ross Baughman - Wikipedia

Edit: I do have a book on the Grey's Scouts by Alexandre Binda and I recall the book taking the position that the pictures were fake. I also recall Ian McCollum and Larry Vickers stating that the short shorts had left Rhodesian service by the tail end of the Brush War, which would be around 1977 when the photos were released. However, nothing was very consistent in Rhodesian military equipment issuance and the Grey's were a special operations unit.

I mean, the events in the photo may be real or fake... but all that matters is the shorts, baby! And those shorts are REAL!

Cool hat, too, but why cut off the front part of the brim?

I mean, the events in the photo may be real or fake... but all that matters is the shorts, baby! And those shorts are REAL!

Here's what I know about the shorts - I own a repro pair and they are awesome for physical exercise in hot weather. The hat? No clue.

Here’s a new twist: Let’s take our attention away from the McCloskey’s and put it towards the whole entire neighborhood or a gated community, whatever it is. If they all got together and hired a private security force they could rebuild the gates, apply 24 hour patrols, etc. and keep the mob from even coming on to the private area to begin with. Then let’s see what happens. That would be interesting.

Their neighbors don't support them

Only thing I can think of is to be able to look up above you easier

I knew they would be back. Let’s see how long the McCloskeys put up with it before saying f*** it and bolting.
They're lawyers. I hope they find somebody to sue. How about BLM "the organization"? How about Soros himself?

Not. They are also Antifa's poster children for white, wealthy, privileged people. They have a lot to lose and the opposition knows it. Maybe next time they will dress for the occasion. It's hard to take a dude in a pink polo shirt seriously.
Yeah, because all that stupid stuff with igloos and Hawaiian shirts is so serious.

What would really make my day would be moats and boiling oil, or at least razor wire. Go big.

Of course it worked. Every subsequent protest has been careful to stay on public property.

If their goal was to keep people off their lawn, it worked.
clintmeme-622x409.png

Last edited:
They're lawyers. I hope they find somebody to sue. How about BLM "the organization"? How about Soros himself?

Yeah, because all that stupid stuff with igloos and Hawaiian shirts is so serious.

What would really make my day would be moats and boiling oil, or at least razor wire. Go big.

clintmeme-622x409.png
If Antifa is a terrorist org now, and they prove they are funded by Soros then he should be international criminal,lol.

Back
Top Bottom