• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

They're baaaaaaaaaaack!

I would have put this in the original thread, but some "retards" went and got it locked. [wave]

Like it or not (I'm thinking "not"), they've made themselves poster children for the Forces Of Good.

I hope they're ready for it.

If I were them, I would hang a big "F*** Y**" banner right across the front of my house. Just for laughs.
Yup, I'd be tieing the ropes for the banner at the same time I was positioning a beltfed 1919 and six full linked cans of .308 ammo on each corner of the roof behind double layered sandbags.

The first one that crossed the property line would get cut to shreds, then it's a free fire zone for all that follow.
I'd make an example of the entire situation for others to follow.

I got a chuckle out of the last thread stating no one wanted to help them. Bs, money talks. Any firm or pmc worth their salt will jump through cheerios for a contract with national attention. Low and behold.

So the protesters are screaming for justice or no peace for the McCloskeys...Justice for what?? I hope the DOJ is really trying to follow the money on these protests and get whose responsible for funding them. Anyways, it looks like the McCloskeys are going to have to engage in the defensive tactics I talked about in the last thread. Or I’m pretty sure their paid security will. Looks like their balls having barefoot bonanza didn’t work after all.😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Like it or not (I'm thinking "not"), they've made themselves poster children for the Forces Of Good.
I hope they're ready for it.

Not. They are also Antifa's poster children for white, wealthy, privileged people. They have a lot to lose and the opposition knows it. Maybe next time they will dress for the occasion. It's hard to take a dude in a pink polo shirt seriously.

I have said for many years - longer than my time on NES - that Stupid is meanly distributed.

These people are the moronic equivalent of those fooled into racing to Gettysburg this weekend to defend it from people handing out small American flags to their kids to throw into a bonfire. LOL

It's like watching Pelosi after a Trump quote. "What? He said something absolutely stupid and crazy!?!?!? Well let me attempt to outstupid and outcrazy him right this second!"

I seriously sitting here wondering why they are there.

Because they chose to defend their property?
Aren't they registered democrats?
I don't get it.

That's why we is where we is

no dragon. I don't care, because I'm all blacked out. I don't care about black anything, or Hispanic anything for that matter. I am especially tired of stupid ass white morons who are two vapid to know that by supporting programs like affirmative action, they are making their own children potentially 2nd class citizens. As far as I'm concerned, the only systemic racism today is promoted by our government and corporate, virtue signaling, overpaid, whitebread pigs in the form of affirmative action. Individuals can hate and be racist, but that is not systemic.

Back
Top Bottom