They can't steal it if they can't find it - the coolest safe in the world

I'd have to agree that it is very clean looking and one hell of an idea. Great work and I would definitely be interested in a smaller version.

great design matthewd....that is cool. I think you will def get some business. Will be curious as to see your smaller designs when you have the time to get to them. You must be one hell of a carpenter cuz you had all your fingers [smile]

Very cool. Gave me all sorts of ideas of modifying my existing furniture. Of course i will ruin something that my wife probably doesnt want me touching. oh well.

Awesome, a nightstand like that would be very popular I think!
That definitely seems to be a recurring comment. I've got one figured out in my head - I just need to put pencil to paper and blade to wood, but it seems I should do that sooner rather than later.

That definitely seems to be a recurring comment. I've got one figured out in my head - I just need to put pencil to paper and blade to wood, but it seems I should do that sooner rather than later.

I'd pick one up for my new house if you make it available. Was talking to my roommate who seconds that. Any idea of a price range on the nightstand concept?

Lol - yeah - I'm working on a patent though...

I think the only thing you'll be able to patent will be your latching mechanism, if it's unique. There is a huge body of prior art for furniture with hidden compartments, even bookshelves with hidden gun storage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom