• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Safe Lighting

I like that it is next to a fridge. probably a man cave of sorts, but I imagine the NES way of having your safe right there in the kitchen, as it should be.

I also run a goldenrod. any reason you have more than one or is it just a two is one and one is none type of thing? Did one not work sufficiently? curious if I am under gunned in the goldenrod dpt. in my own safe.

I like that it is next to a fridge. probably a man cave of sorts, but I imagine the NES way of having your safe right there in the kitchen, as it should be.

I also run a goldenrod. any reason you have more than one or is it just a two is one and one is none type of thing? Did one not work sufficiently? curious if I am under gunned in the goldenrod dpt. in my own safe.
It's a man cave. That's the beer fridge, spare freezer. The safe came with the small golden rod the larger one I bought since it is in the basement never had an issue.

I'm happy with the lights the hardest part was emptying it. My wife is thrilled because while I was at it I cleaned the whole area.

Since we moved South in 2015, my main safe has been in heated/cooled living space so no need for a golden rod. I have a temp/humidity sensor in it that saves the low and high readings and currently shows a low/high temperature of 65/75 and humidity of 37/65. I have wondered if the low humidity reading was too low, but have not really noticed any wood parts cracking or shrinking yet.

Back
Top Bottom