They are in the k-12 schools.

View attachment 746885

Wouldn't such intersexion show a correlation between diversity and violence?
In the interest of maintaining the appearance of openmindedness, I will point out that correlation does not imply causation.

That is, some other factor entirely, could be driving both matters.

Just sayin.

Which teaches actual gun safety?

They're in NH too:

View: https://www.facebook.com/events/2448640585293885

Their husbands must be the biggest losers. I honestly cant even find the words. I've been sitting here for twenty minutes trying to think of how to describe them. Honestly.

We may need to create some new vocabulary.

View attachment 746849

Without saying anything racist, explain this shit
Johnnie lives on the east side of town. On the west side of the train tracks across town is a different neighborhood where different humans live. Sometimes gunshots can be heard in this part of the neighborhood. If Johnnie wanted to go to the west part of town he will need to cross the train tracks which intersects the town north to south.

Next week we will be intersecting complimentary and supplementary angles as well as train tracks.

I will now indoctrinate you with the conjunction junction and that speaking parchment from Saturday morning cartoons. 🤣

Is that a problem?

Fortunately, we have @dgrantdoherty available.
Their husbands must be the biggest losers. I honestly cant even find the words. I've been sitting here for twenty minutes trying to think of how to describe them. Honestly.

We may need to create some new vocabulary.
Bold to assume they have husbands but if they do.. those men are the reason for the single cuck chair at the motel room.

View attachment 746849

Without saying anything racist, explain this shit

Criticizing whypeepole is not and never will be racist, so how about this:

Whypeepole are traveling into these diverse and peaceful neighborhoods killing all the adult fathers and then handing out Glocks made of crack to the surviving children that were just about to enter engineering and doctorate programs therefore destroying their future and turning them into a life of crime trying to feed their habit..

It's all the fault of whypeepole.

Gabby is running point on this one. This interview makes me think that she may have a mental deficiency like Fetterman as her aide keeps trying to keep her on point. Giffords is being interviewed and she says ”no more guns. None” here aide tries to pull her back and say she means no more gun violence, and then Gifford pauses for 32 seconds and says, “no, no, no, no more guns! Gone!” Her aide then says shes talking about how Australia banned all guns, even though they weren’t talking about that, and giffords pauses again and says, “legislation, legislation, legislation.” this is a bizarre exchange, and this is in a good light by a reporter who supports total gun confiscations, so it must have been much worse.

View: https://rumble.com/v2ku8zh-gun-grabbin-gabby-giffords-just-said-the-quiet-part-out-loud.html

Gabby is running point on this one. This interview makes me think that she may have a mental deficiency like Fetterman as her aide keeps trying to keep her on point. Giffords is being interviewed and she says ”no more guns. None” here aide tries to pull her back and say she means no more gun violence, and then Gifford pauses for 32 seconds and says, “no, no, no, no more guns! Gone!” Her aide then says shes talking about how Australia banned all guns, even though they weren’t talking about that, and giffords pauses again and says, “legislation, legislation, legislation.” this is a bizarre exchange, and this is in a good light by a reporter who supports total gun confiscations, so it must have been much worse.

View: https://rumble.com/v2ku8zh-gun-grabbin-gabby-giffords-just-said-the-quiet-part-out-loud.html

Just white women things I'm wondering if I need to check the early life.

Well.... my son, the aspiring attorney, corrects me when I say this and says that the truer statement is they are "convicted"of more than half.
That's actually a good point. Some might be less able to pay for defense than others and so get off more often.

I suppose we could require all public attorneys and ban private lawyers!

Back
Top Bottom