They are in the k-12 schools.

Gabby is running point on this one. This interview makes me think that she may have a mental deficiency like Fetterman as her aide keeps trying to keep her on point. Giffords is being interviewed and she says ”no more guns. None” here aide tries to pull her back and say she means no more gun violence, and then Gifford pauses for 32 seconds and says, “no, no, no, no more guns! Gone!” Her aide then says shes talking about how Australia banned all guns, even though they weren’t talking about that, and giffords pauses again and says, “legislation, legislation, legislation.” this is a bizarre exchange, and this is in a good light by a reporter who supports total gun confiscations, so it must have been much worse.

View: https://rumble.com/v2ku8zh-gun-grabbin-gabby-giffords-just-said-the-quiet-part-out-loud.html

That's because she has actual, significant brain damage. Like Fetterman. It's hilarious that the left props these embarrassments up behind podiums and expects people to respect and listen to them.

Like this is a shock to ANYONE? Courts will blow away red flag laws. It is inevitable. MA can do what it wants. Hand-wringing to the extreme.

I have a friend who lives in Minnie-Apples and is moving to TX. She is DEFINITELY worried about her kids going over to a house that will have guns in it. Midwest, but still a city girl. I had to talk her down from that ledge. Urban folks have been disarmed for so long that they don't know. They just don't know. EVERY major metro area, save maybe FL and TX, go through this.

Their husbands must be the biggest losers. I honestly cant even find the words. I've been sitting here for twenty minutes trying to think of how to describe them. Honestly.

We may need to create some new vocabulary.
Cuck?

Their husbands must be the biggest losers. I honestly cant even find the words. I've been sitting here for twenty minutes trying to think of how to describe them. Honestly.

We may need to create some new vocabulary.
What they really are is zealots. Misguided zealots, but zealots none the less.
They truly believe that they are doing the lords work, and they will not be swayed by facts or actual statistics.
Some of them have been molded by liberal talking heads, some feel as though they possess a moral superiority that allows them to pass judgement on those that disagree with their opinions.
100 years ago, these women would have joined groups like the Women's Christian Temperance Union to rally for prohibition. And just like any other group of zealots, when they believe that God is on their side, they are very unlikely to listen to logic or reason.

Last edited:
Like this is a shock to ANYONE? Courts will blow away red flag laws. It is inevitable. MA can do what it wants. Hand-wringing to the extreme.

I have a friend who lives in Minnie-Apples and is moving to TX. She is DEFINITELY worried about her kids going over to a house that will have guns in it. Midwest, but still a city girl. I had to talk her down from that ledge. Urban folks have been disarmed for so long that they don't know. They just don't know. EVERY major metro area, save maybe FL and TX, go through this.
Please stay in Minnesota.

Sincerely,
Texas. Lol

I have a loaded G43x in an unlocked microvault in the bedroom. I have a loaded G31 that’s either on my bureau or in my knapsack depending upon whether I’m leaving the house (knapsack goes with me).

Loaded p320 in a locked sentry box in a closet and loaded mossberg 500 in the safe.

When others are in the house I secure the handguns. Microvault gets locked and G31 goes into the safe.

It’s not complicated, it doesn’t require laws - it just requires that I be responsible

View attachment 746849

Without saying anything racist, explain this shit

It isn't racist to state facts. The facts don't care about your feelings. The facts say black-on-black crime accounts for the vast majority of gun violence in this country. Yet they only represent 12% of the population.

Their response is what's stupid... punish everyone by taking away their rights... because it would be "racist" to just take away those rights from blacks.

We'll just completely ignore how black culture glorifies crime and violence, and how DAs have created a revolving door for them in the name of "social justice".

I personally believe the liberal media and liberals in government are perfectly okay with B-on-B violence. That's why they never talk about it. They're perfectly happy to see them kill each other. They only ever talk about the violence when whites are involved.... and they call us the racists.

Back
Top Bottom