The Price Gouging/Everything Shortage Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I should sell my 420 round can of M855 on GB that I got at Rileys Monday for $185. Think I could get $1000 for it? That would totally allow me to buy some stuff I've been wanting.

I've got about 50 unopened Pmags I purchased when a supplier ran a $11 each sale last year. It is VERY VERY tempting.

Think about it. 10 Pmags (Pre-panic cost = $110) Can fund a new Glock.

You could sell a couple and recoup all of the money you spent. The remaining would have cost you nothing.

You could sell a couple and recoup all of the money you spent. The remaining would have cost you nothing.

Gold

20121219_145811-1.jpg

Went to KTP today ad figured I would check out the gun room to see if it's just MA and NH going retard. Nope. KTP is out of AR's as is Cabela's.

So glad my husband got into bow hunting.

Got this off a forum just a few minutes ago concerning AR mags.

BravoCompany-sold out
Midway-sold out
Brownells-Sold out
Cheaperthandirt-sold out
Kentuckygunstore-sold out
Primaryarms-gone
woodburyoutfitters gone
.thegunsandgearstore-gone
sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore- gone
centerfireguns.-toast
lanbosarmory-Gone
Palmettostatearmory-toast
.tombstonetactical.com-negative
Bassproshops-Says in stock but when I click "place in basket" it disappears!
Gander mountain-sold out
Grabagun-gone
Luckygunner-toast
Impactguns-gone
cactustactical-part not found
Sportsmansguide- EVERY ONE of their 32 styles of 30+round mags is sold out
Riflegear-nada

And last but not least

Magpul direct who says....DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, SHIPPING ONLY TO DEALERS & DISTRIBUTORS

I just picked up a package at the UPS hub in Brockton, I think I'm gonna go see Jim and Steve at Zerohour.... I need a good laugh. Ill report back....lolz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I have a huge mountain of 5.56 in one room and 7.62x39 in another and am running naked from room to room with with an AR and an AK in each hand and diving into the loose ammo and rolling around screaming. The wife is inventorying the spam cans, pre ban mags and AR's and AK's in the basement.

What will my preban Frankford Arsenal lower be referred to as if/when another federal ban goes through?

Preban1 of course!

Coined it, bitches. [wink]

No seriously sorry to all you poor bastids running around like chickens with your heads cut off, paying through the nose for things you should have already owned. [sad2]

Well, I'm kicking myself in the rear end. A few months ago I picked up my .357 revolver instead of a AR. Luckily I've been buying factory ammo and reloading supplies for .223 for months and my order with Sig is about a two week wait period.

Still not getting the whole Stag thing. Guess I'm glad since apparently it has something to do with people that don't know how to use an AR.

Me either. I like mine just fine, even though it's a piston model and therefore a douche-a-matic waste of money by NES standards. Now that I have owned one for a while and understand the platform, I was planning on getting a Colt or Noveske for an upgraded friend to keep it company. But at this point I think I'll wait.

Well, I'm kicking myself in the rear end. A few months ago I picked up my .357 revolver instead of a AR. Luckily I've been buying factory ammo and reloading supplies for .223 for months and my order with Sig is about a two week wait period.

I have a killy pre ban colt I'll sell you for $36,000, plus one mag for an additional $3,000 [laugh]

I will admit I haven't had the chance to read every thread in this YET but I will say I am pretty pissed to see fellow NES trying to take advantage of their "brothers" in the classified sections. Not calling anyone out specifically but one really comes to mind. I know inter NES bad talk is frowned upon and I apologize for that but I just can't hold my tongue. We have enough anti's trying to screw us. That we don't need to screw each other. I understand supply and demand but this is by definition "full Retard. O.k I will get off my soapbox. Have a good night and stick together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom