The Price Gouging/Everything Shortage Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you looking to buy ammo and are not reloaders. It would be money well spent to get into it now.

Thats actually pretty rational, say it goes up 100% in cost, it won't ever come back down, kinda like gas goes from 1 to 4 bucks but only hits a low of 340 these days. Roughly speaking of course.

This panicing is nuts....KEL-TEC KSG are going for $2000-2500 a pop and 2 last night sold for $3300 and 3100...WTF!! Their ass is gonna really hurt when the supply comes back around. All the mags are drying up very fast on GB aswell.

You have to be kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?! Bought mine for the regular price of $750ish. if they are going for $3000, shit man that's a hell of a profit!

Anyone else finding kinda ironic that the fear of having AR's banned has put thousand more out on the streets?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Let's face it, apart from the skyrocketing prices and acute shortages (the market will fix this in due course) we are in a golden age for guns and the more the moonbats talk crap, the more guns are made and sold, and the stronger our republic becomes against tyrrany.

These fools are nothing more than the perfect controlled opposition group.

Its a closed loop, more BS = more guns and so on.

You mess with us, go screw, we are buying more guns and converting more frist time gun owners than one can humanly count.

Let's face it, apart from the skyrocketing prices and acute shortages (the market will fix this in due course) we are in a golden age for guns and the more the moonbats talk crap, the more guns are made and sold, and the stronger our republic becomes against tyrrany.

These fools are nothing more than the perfect controlled opposition group.

Its a closed loop, more BS = more guns and so on.

You mess with us, go screw, we are buying more guns and converting more frist time gun owners than one can humanly count.
I'm sure gun sales spiked before the 1st AWB, but it happened anyways. I'll admit, things are different today and last year I would have said the gun industry is doing amazingly well. Buying won't solve everything though, Obama and the Chicago gang are a determined bunch.

Ruger has done great, they said they already sold a million guns this year since August.

As a veteran of the '93-'94 rush I can unequivocally state that the run is much bigger this time. Black gun ownership was about 20% of what it now is and the supplier base about the same reduction.

Many more people going nuts with many more companies providing products today.

Sad part is everyone is wasting all this money and time when the world ends tomorrow

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

I have no money to panic buy.... and I just paid off my last credit card. Not going down that road again.

I am laughing at the price for stripped lowers on gunbroker. I paid $80 each for 2 NIB CMMG lowers a few years back. Starting price is 2X now online and some lowers are selling for $250+ each.

You should put your 2 CMMG lowers on gunbroker at $250 each and make some money.

i'll help you write it. who else could? i mean have you read my ads? would fit in perfect with the retardation going on out there on gunbroker right now...

i'll help you write it. who else could? i mean have you read my ads? would fit in perfect with the retardation going on out there on gunbroker right now...

I'm thinking something along the lines of:

"For Sale - 2 Stripped CMMG lowers. NIB. Starting at $300 for each or $750 for both with panic discount. Collateral pledge needed to secure purchase."

go read my WTS ad for the glock 22 and take notes. not my best one though, i think the sig one when it was first rumored that a sig killed OBL was a good ad...

I have a spike's tactical lower sitting around. Should i send my kids through college with it?

Just at KTP, if you are desperate they still have some .223 up there, the inexpensive stuff is gone, mostly steel case items

I have a spike's tactical lower sitting around. Should i send my kids through college with it?
I have a Spikes stripped upper I'm looking to build on. If your considering selling it PM me. I will not pay retard price though. Lol

Okay, version 2:

"Two NIB, non-banned AR15 lowers. 10,000 drum magazine capable and full auto capable. Feinstein certified lethal. Requires hard hat and oven mitts for safe handling. Serious inquiries only. Please send pics of girlfriend or wife when bidding. Starting at $1000 each."

I have a Spikes stripped upper I'm looking to build on. If your considering selling it PM me. I will not pay retard price though. Lol

you suck, why didn't you sell that to me when i needed an upper. we can't be friends now. [sad]

Okay, version 2:

"Two NIB, non-banned AR15 lowers. 10,000 drum magazine capable and full auto capable. Feinstein certified lethal. Requires hard hat and oven mitts for safe handling. Serious inquiries only. Please send pics of girlfriend or wife when bidding. Starting at $1000 each."

good intro.

you suck, why didn't you sell that to me when i needed an upper. we can't be friends now. [sad]

good intro.
Ha ha. It's all about me me me. No seriously, i dont even have it yet. It should be delivered today. I bought it on AR15.com at the same time I told you to go there for your upper. How soon we forget. Your welcome [laugh]

Grrrr gear in Orange mass. Plenty of .223 556 7.62 39mm and the like. All at reg pricing. From 4.99 up. For now. Less 1000 or so. But I saved some for you all. Now, to the range!

Got an email from Carl at FS. No AR platforms left, no lowers, no 5.56/.223 left. I need to pick up some .45 ACP/9mm/.22lr for range for tomorrow hopefully the lines will be reasonable.

Got an email from Carl at FS. No AR platforms left, no lowers, no 5.56/.223 left. I need to pick up some .45 ACP/9mm/.22lr for range for tomorrow hopefully the lines will be reasonable.

I knew I should have built an extra killy 9mm or 45 ACP AR. When 223 is banned, plenty of ammo would be around for that.

Oh wait, there is still time.

Haha. It will still be like a prison riot, not excluding the shower play. I want to get myself a new PPS but this isn't the time I suppose.

Sent from my POS iPhone

The self-righteous indignation of all the idiots who bought Stags at inflated prices posting about how their carbines don't work a few months from now almost makes it all worth it.

Just got off the phone with my brother. Asked what a good price for 30 round preban AR mag would be and I told him I wouldn't pay more than $20. He was in an un-name South Shore shop and said they had a box of about 100 for $40 each.

I told him maybe he should buy just one just in case. He immediately called me back. They sold out while he was on the phone with me.[rofl][rofl][rofl]

You free staters can still order 20rd 7.62x51 PMAGs from Cabelas with a 5-6 week backorder. The 5.56x45 is completely blanked out besides the Ranger Plates.

This got me thinking, if you ship to say the CT store the 20rd mags, and live in VT. You drive home through Mass (obviously) are you breaking the law?

And an asteroid might hit your home killing all your children. Wow. Do Mass people stay up nights coming up with these ridiculous implausible scenarios. Buy the mags and drive home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom