The Post Office is stockpiling Ammo?

Shotmeyer and crew were a rather smug group they were authorized to carry even then but many didn't. They depended on everyone else for services. It got so bad they depended on MEP for their stats.

Truth. Most of the times NMFS would meet us at the dock if at all. MEP would be on board with us.

I hated counting lobsters. Checking for eggers, looking to see if the female lobsters were roughed up, taking samples to see if they had been dipped, scrubbed or pressure washed. PITA.

Where are they keeping it? Just one more place to 'shop' when the SHTF.

Over in the 'Cops shooting dogs' thread, the article mentions how the Postal Service deals with way more dogs on a daily basis, and not one postal worker has had to shoot a dog yet.

Post office must have read the article and said 'wait, we can shoot them?'

Unsworn, unarmed support personnel. Only Secret Service Special Agents and Uniformed Division personnel (White House police) have LE/arrest powers.

Just because they have LE/arrest powers does not make them anything other than civilians. With LE/arrest powers.

I love my mailman. He's more of a tinfoil hatted prepper than probably 80% of everyone here. I know if the SHTF he's definetely on our side.

Not many people know this, but the US Postal Service is the sixth branch of our armed services after the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force and Coast Guard.
Ever wonder why it's run by a Postmaster General ???

So is Martha a General? She is out of uniform. Yes, she is an elected General.

Governor
L Governor
A General
Commandant State Police

The post office has armed inspectors who are probably among the most highly trained and have some of the broadest powers of any of the federal agencies.

Just let a poodle loose on them and they will run scared. Heck they're too darn lazy to reach out of their jeeps I aint worried about them pursuing anyone.

Sent from the blind

Back
Top Bottom