• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Post Office is stockpiling Ammo?

isn't there a law enforcement aspect to the post office that is already armed? Would they not need ammunition and firearms if so?

The national weather service? Dept. of education? This has to be some fear mongering BS....

Not really and actually the bit about the Dept of education (bought short barrel shotguns) was discussed here a couple years ago. You guys really think Channel 5 news is gonna run stories like this ?

You'll find articles like this on Drudge from time to time.

Not many people know this, but the US Postal Service is the sixth branch of our armed services after the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force and Coast Guard.
Ever wonder why it's run by a Postmaster General ???

So that's what's been happening to all my ammo orders...... I knew my mailman was cherry pickin my deliveries....

Is the U.S.D.A. next? ... step away from the rump roast and but the tenderizer down.

Going full postal.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Back in July, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration also purchased 72,000 rounds of .40 Smith & Wesson, following a 2012 purchase for 46,000 rounds of .40 S&W jacketed hollow point by the National Weather Service.
NOAA spokesperson Scott Smullen responded to concerns over the weather service purchase by stating that it was meant for the NOAA Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement for its bi-annual “target qualifications and training.”

NMFS (National Marine Fisheries Service). Unsurprised. They train with what they carry, just like the CG. However, back in the day (90s-00s), I don't ever recall the agents out of the Gloucester office actually carrying. We did most of their work, as well as MEP being deputized to enforce their regulations (which get more restricting every year.....)

Back
Top Bottom