The new guy!!!

Welcome, from one new member to another.

I also thank you for your service to our country. Your courage and sacrifices are admired!

Welcome aboard!

I just plain love to shoot
If you lived in MA, that alone would get you convicted of being a gun nut. [smile]

Welcome to the forum!
You are now the Newbie and must complete several quests.
You're nasty, Scott. You want him to be Scrivened???

Not firearms knowledge, legal knowledge. Scriv is our resident hard-a** firearms lawyer. He's actually a great resource, and I for one am extremely glad to have him here. But he's definitely a bit, ah-hem, hard, on newbies.
However, since Scriv is a Massachusetts lawyer, I'm not sure that Livnreklis will intersect Scriv's orbit. Unless he decides he wants a MA non-res permit and asks a question about it, maybe.

Thanks for your service!

Welcome to the forum. The shoots are really great. I went to my first one 3 weeks ago. It was awesome!!!

Welcome to the forum!
You are now the Newbie and must complete several quests.

1) You must go green.

2) After going green, then you may attend an NES Shoot.

3) You must fire at least one of Eddie Coyle's "mild" loadings.

4) You must endure "Trial By Scrivener". This can only be done by asking a basic, simple question without even attempting to search the archives.

Then, and only then, can you become a full fledged NES member.

Good luck, grasshopper!

Don't forget giving me a dedicated bank account for all my group buys. [smile]

However, since Scriv is a Massachusetts lawyer, I'm not sure that Livnreklis will intersect Scriv's orbit. Unless he decides he wants a MA non-res permit and asks a question about it, maybe.

Scriv doesn't just flip out about MA Law...he's been known to go nuts over all sorts of things. He still hates that I call bullet heads, just Heads. Drives him nuts...

So there's no getting out of the reach of the Scriv.... [smile]

Yes, thank you for your service. And welcome! Now, give me money and buy something! LOL

Welcome aboard!

You're nasty, Scott. You want him to be Scrivened???

After all, isn't it inevitable?

I go to the one in manchester from time to time. Always spend more money then I wish to between having to use there frangible ammo, and them always having some new cool surplus rifle that catches my eye. I'm always to lazy to become a member of a gun club. Just wish there was a outdoor public range I could go to around here, so when I do have the time to shoot I can just go. And actually use up "MY" ammo that seems to be collecting dust. My M-4 hates the frangible stuff, barely has enough power to eject the spent round out. But my AK feeds it no problem, then it gets expensive lol.

From a fellow Granite Stater - welcome aboard. I am a member of Manchester Firing Line (I usually shoot in their Belmont facility). If you get the urge to shoot PM me and maybe we can get together. You work in plastics? I used to work in rubber (Freudenberg-NOK). (Aside - all rubber jokes now)

Thank you for your service!

Ed

Back
Top Bottom