• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Parlor

Felt the need to give these guys some props. I did business with them today and I have to say it was a very pleasant experience. Great bunch of guys working there, I talked to the owner Justin and another employee also named Justin. Both these guys were very friendly and helpful. I feel as though I got a great deal and left feeling like I want to give them my business in the future. I know there are many good gun shops out there, but in my opinion, these guys are definitely one of them! By the way got a used, but like new Ruger LCP, OD Green and black! [smile]

Felt the need to give these guys some props. I did business with them today and I have to say it was a very pleasant experience. Great bunch of guys working there, I talked to the owner Justin and another employee also named Justin. Both these guys were very friendly and helpful. I feel as though I got a great deal and left feeling like I want to give them my business in the future. I know there are many good gun shops out there, but in my opinion, these guys are definitely one of them! By the way got a used, but like new Ruger LCP, OD Green and black! [smile]

Lol. I was there today as well. I got a great deal on a 9c along with some trades. In fact I was there when you called I believe. That LCP looks real sharp in OD. The GP is a stellar shop and Gabriel , Justin and Jordan are awesome guys. Best of luck and enjoy!

Ma LTC-A
GOAL Member

Really good guys, easy to deal with. Definitely low pressure sales. When I purchased a handgun from them, they threw in a box of ammo and a bunch of nice targets. Quite a drive for me, but I WILL be going back.

+1 for The Gun Parlor.

Stopped by on my way home one day just to check them out, ended up picking up a 508 holster (Another awesome company) and some Magpul gear... Very cool dudes behind the counter, and a overall great atmosphere for a gun shop, especially being split with a bike shop.

Back
Top Bottom