The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

That's a different question. I don't believe that the police or AG can demand access to 4473s without a warrant. That may be true. But, there is nothing that prevents an FFL from voluntarily providing 4473s to their local police department or the AG.

that PDF, court thingie ... it didn't look like it is voluntary, it looked like a condition.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/records-search-requests-rsrs

[FONT=&quot]The Firearms Services Section, Law Enforcement Support Branch, will search the records maintained at the National Tracing Center (NTC) from out of business Federal Firearms Licensees (FFLs) pursuant to a request from ATF or other accredited law enforcement agency as part of a bona fide criminal investigation. Law enforcement regularly makes such requests to obtain the serial number of a firearm that was stolen from an individual.[/FONT]

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/records-search-requests-rsrs

[FONT=&amp]The Firearms Services Section, Law Enforcement Support Branch, will search the records maintained at the National Tracing Center (NTC) from out of business Federal Firearms Licensees (FFLs) pursuant to a request from ATF or other accredited law enforcement agency as part of a bona fide criminal investigation. Law enforcement regularly makes such requests to obtain the serial number of a firearm that was stolen from an individual.[/FONT]

I bolded another part.

No. Healey dragged Channel 5 to TGP and told them to make it happen. TGP looking to lick the twat's ... twat happily bent over and did what they were told.

Yup. Especially since they already got their pee pee slapped/fined by Maura last year...they're on her radar. They would have been at the top of the list of FFL's to visit per Maura's direction.

That's a different question. I don't believe that the police or AG can demand access to 4473s without a warrant. That may be true. But, there is nothing that prevents an FFL from voluntarily providing 4473s to their local police department or the AG.

Especially if under the threat of the AG that she will bring you down if you do not "voluntarily" provide them.

proably something like "1K fine and slap on the wrist along with 4473's or..... 20K fine and you are shut down and prosecuted"

Thank you, that was my understanding.
I believe that was in place to prevent people like her from doing exactly what she's doing.
He folded, when what he should have done was sent that demand to ATF and ask for a ruling.
Of course it was Holder's gang at that point so who knows how that would have gone.
Fed agencies are a territorial bunch though , so she might have gotten slapped.

You do have to wonder how many people would have not done business with him if they were aware.

Guys and gals, , I order ammunition online, regularly, in bulk orders and have the package sent to various free state locations where I have friends and family. There is nothing wrong with this, and there is NOTHING the central planning marxists on bacon hill can do about it. In fact, the douchie libtard central planners are forbidden from abusing the commerce clause, in the same manner as congress. Ha.

I am glad this thread has saved me a trip out of Worcester, had been thinking of checking the place out. Now not so much...

I bolded another part.
What criminal investigation is going on? Sales of illegal guns? I call BS. The AG has no authority in telling citizens what they can buy.

The safety and protection statement is also BS. Cops can have it, but a non-leo can't, come on get the **** outta here with that BS.

What criminal investigation is going on? Sales of illegal guns? I call BS. The AG has no authority in telling citizens what they can buy.

The safety and protection statement is also BS. Cops can have it, but a non-leo can't, come on get the **** outta here with that BS.

Sorry man, thank a republican for all this. All true

No I mean I bolded where it said those records are from out of business FFLs:

will search the records maintained at the National Tracing Center (NTC) from out of business Federal Firearms Licensees (FFLs)

Disgusting. How pathetic is that gun owner too? Omg 2k rounds so scary. Some of us actually shoot.

Plenty of gun stores around that don’t shoot anti-gun propaganda in their own store! Wtf!

I walked out of a certain shop in Merrimac with a case each of 5.56 and x39 and a handful of PMAG 40s last week. Someone mentioned it looked like I was going to be having fun. I said it was a good start.....

The Gun Parlor fought through a hostile and arduous permitting process in 2015 to open their larger store and range, with lots of local opposition, a discussion here on NES:

NES members were commendably supportive of their efforts.

Judging from the Web site, the range looks beautiful and welcoming, https://thegunparlorrange.com/, offers a nice variety of classes including introductory licensing sessions. It's in the heart of New England's second-largest city, brings more people into the 2A tent with us.

They've put up with anti- agitating:

I have been a customer at their old location a couple times, received fair and professional treatment, would shop there again. I don't know Mr. Gabriel.

Having watched the Ch. 5 video a few times, Mr. Gabriel does not make reference to online ammunition sales. The reporter asks him what's required of a customer who purchases ammo in the store. He responds, accurately, that a customer needs an LTC or FID. What's unknown is the basis upon which the reporter approached him initially. I have some professional experience with media. Sometimes, a reporter conceals from an interviewee the true nature of the story being concocted. Here, for example, the reporter might have approached Mr. Gabriel in a friendly way, said simply that she had heard good things about the store and range, and asked if she could stop in to learn more about them for a possible feature story. The prospect of positive publicity appeals to a business. Mr. Gabriel might have had no idea that the reporter was doing a story about online ammo sales. In that case, Mr. Gabriel was taken advantage of. Some might say he could have been more careful in interacting with the media, or even have declined the apparent favorable publicity, but those aren't the same as acting in bad faith to hurt Mass. gun owners. To the extent that the TV story ends up impinging upon an out-of-state vendor and their customers, and then whips up a backlash that gets us to eat our own and hurt The Gun Parlor store and range, the effort scores a two-fer against us. On the other hand, if it comes to light that Mr. Gabriel knew full well in advance the nature of the reporter's angle, that would of course be another matter.

No. They broke the rules, they can go f#ck themselves.

First rule of the Universe : Don't Talk to the Police (The AG counts as police)
Second rule of the Universe : Don't Talk to the Media

Back
Top Bottom