• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

Very sleazy to use the media in any state to do a hit piece on the competition, especially when your ammo pricing is 175% vs. typical online. When in a pinch for time, I've bought some rifle ammo from them. Pricing was really ramming it home dry, but whatever- convenience. Probably would not have gone back unless their prices came out of the gouging range. Now it won't matter.

The Gun Parlor’s range, ammo, and gun prices we’re always out of my league, after their 1st year Introductory range fee they increased it to $375/year....no thanks.

Remember back when the greedy rat Gabriel was moving from his other location? He ran into pushback from people, especially that vocal woman who had the business there and said his new business in the neighborhood would be bad. Well, some of us here, and many local Wooster gunmen went to the city meetings etc to help him out. I now regret that. What a sneaky, lying greedy rat. Thanks.

The Gun Parlor’s range, ammo, and gun prices we’re always out of my league, after their 1st year Introductory range fee they increased it to $375/year....no thanks.

$375 a year? For an indoor range only? What the ****? For $175 a year I get 24 hour indoor range plus the outdoor ranges and trap. Why the hell would people even pay that?

This news sucks. I like to support local shops but even the super cool ones in Mass jack the price up on any ammo that isn't 9mm/38/223/etc. Last time I went shopping for .44 I was seeing ~$40+ in state for the same thing TGS was sellling for $26.

Btw, the Prime Ammo deal is f-ing amazing! Go Target Sports.

ETA: lets get them up to 5 stars on Google
yes it is and no one local carries 124 and 147 9mm (without raping you on it) and that's all I shoot , I hate 115 gr
I hope we get a couple of FFL's to stick with us and help bail us out. i will definitely buy other merchandise from them
for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember back when the greedy rat Gabriel was moving from his other location? He ran into pushback from people, especially that vocal woman who had the business there and said his new business in the neighborhood would be bad. Well, some of us here, and many local Wooster gunmen went to the city meetings etc to help him out. I now regret that. What a sneaky, lying greedy rat. Thanks.

I was just thinking I missed the old place. Bought a Sig 220 Compact with the factory melt job, nite sights, etc. for a great price. I did negotiate one good deal on a used FUDD rifle at the new location, but otherwise their pricing has been MSRP. It doesn't take much effort to find a source below MSRP. Seems that someone has been overdue for a big serving of humble pie, and the backlash from this dirty pool move should bring it.

Get those same guys and run a protest in front of the store. Maybe WCVB will cover that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First post here, and yes I️ did read the entire thread. TGP seems to go all out with CH5. There was no mystery LTC holder. Butthurt TGP hit piece on another business.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I blame GP for what they did, I don't like how a lot of people are assuming facts that don't exist. If you have verifiable evidence that GP provided the information on the online seller please post it. Otherwise can we stick to the facts, there is plenty to blame GP for without making things up.

Why hasnt TGP come and responded to this thread, or in general?

Why didn't the free speech rally in Boston happen when there was a massive turnout of hate filled people? There are so many people here making up facts and expressing how they will not listen or forgive under any circumstances. Those few that would like to hear GP's side won't because most have already, irrevocably condemn them. There simply isn't a response they could make that would matter, they have been condemned and all that is left is to burn them at the stake.

Because now ALL eyes are on them. They can't make it right by everyone, unless they close shop.

Yup, the only way to prove their innocence is if they drown when pushed under the water (proving they are not a witch).

Having said all this, I too would like to hear from GP. I would like to know their side of it, and how much was manipulation by the media. And like a lot of NESers, the silence continues to push me to further condemn them. But I'm not ready to add wood to the fire, it's burning high without that.

So if a court in another state (think HI judge type hi-jinks) declares Healey owes a client all her 7/20 communication records plus a billion dollars, the MSP is going to faithfully go collect the records and funds on behalf of said judge's order?

No, she's above the law so it doesn't apply to her. Just like the Texas suit against the AGs involved in the Exxon witch hunt. [rolleyes]

The rat involved here needs to be properly lynched. [angry]

I wonder if Channel 5 went to MFS first and had the door slammed in their face. Why would a station go all the way out to Worcester when they're something more "suburban Boston" in the area. Maybe MFS learned the lesson from last time.

I wonder if Channel 5 went to MFS first and had the door slammed in their face. Why would a station go all the way out to Worcester when they're something more "suburban Boston" in the area. Maybe MFS learned the lesson from last time.

Or maybe TGP or an employee thereof called Channel 5 and said "Come do this story!".

Only time I “Almost” delt with TGP was when I asked them if they wanted to buy a preban colt AR for 1500 (All stock and mint) they said it’s not worth it , then I pointed out the same gun they had on their website for 2500.

Either TGP started the whole mess, making the first call themselves or maybe the other stores have been smartening up? I read something on here not that long ago about some newsie calling people asking about 80% lowers, obviously trying to do a piece on how easy it is to make a "ghost gun". The media is out in force trying to screw us on stuff that is 100% legal, nobody should be stupid enough to help them.

Either TGP started the whole mess, making the first call themselves or maybe the other stores have been smartening up? I read something on here not that long ago about some newsie calling people asking about 80% lowers, obviously trying to do a piece on how easy it is to make a "ghost gun". The media is out in force trying to screw us on stuff that is 100% legal, nobody should be stupid enough to help them.

So far, at least no one has taken the bait for that one... yet

As much as I blame GP for what they did, I don't like how a lot of people are assuming facts that don't exist. If you have verifiable evidence that GP provided the information on the online seller please post it. Otherwise can we stick to the facts, there is plenty to blame GP for without making things up. Why didn't the free speech rally in Boston happen when there was a massive turnout of hate filled people? There are so many people here making up facts and expressing how they will not listen or forgive under any circumstances. Those few that would like to hear GP's side won't because most have already, irrevocably condemn them. There simply isn't a response they could make that would matter, they have been condemned and all that is left is to burn them at the stake. Yup, the only way to prove their innocence is if they drown when pushed under the water (proving they are not a witch). Having said all this, I too would like to hear from GP. I would like to know their side of it, and how much was manipulation by the media. And like a lot of NESers, the silence continues to push me to further condemn them. But I'm not ready to add wood to the fire, it's burning high without that.

Ok, enumerate the facts, then.

In the order of strength from less to more:
From information comes hypothesis. The more information, the better the hypothesis.
From hypothesis, tests are performed to generate fact (verifiable). Facts are then applied towards the creation of theory.
From facts come theories. The more facts we have, the stronger and more likely a theory based in fact is provable and will survive contradiction.

What we have at the moment are hypotheses generated from the information that we know.

We are awaiting the additional information or the forthcoming "facts" to enumerate a theory. But, unfortunately, all that we are likely to have in the end is nothing more than a hypothesis.

On this matter, I don't see facts being generated here but rather hypotheses based on the limited set of facts and observation(part of which might be experience). Negative or positive.

With the lack additional information, the strongest hypothesis will stick until better information is provided.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom