• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

I wonder if Channel 5 went to MFS first and had the door slammed in their face. Why would a station go all the way out to Worcester when they're something more "suburban Boston" in the area. Maybe MFS learned the lesson from last time.

No. Healey dragged Channel 5 to TGP and told them to make it happen. TGP looking to lick the twat's ... twat happily bent over and did what they were told.

CONSPIRACY THEORY!

Yelp won't take down reviews (nor google, etc) they'll just filter some of them out based on algorithms, and status of individual reviews can change... Facebook is the only TRULY meaningless self-policing foxes-guarding-the-hens review system, as evidenced by TGP removing their review section (and all of their nasty reviews) entirely. But! Yelp and Google have a media policy to prevent dogpiles when news stories happen, and in those cases they (sometimes) will prevent people from reviewing a business temporarily and then "clean up" (see: remove) reviews they believe to be left by noncustomers who simply saw/read the news story.

Conspiracy theory as follows - TGP sees this thread, shuts down FB reviews and tries to address Google and Yelp... Google and Yelp tell TGP to pound sand, but in doing so explain in detail what WOULD have to be done to get reviews removed (i.e. "Well sir, the only time we do that is if there's a negative story about your business... and sorry your situation doesn't qualify"). TGP goes ahah, the WCVB story wasn't about us but we can make one! Reaches out to contacts in the firearm alternative-media (we know Justin knows Hickock45, why not someone at TTAG too?) to write a piece based on this thread. Voila! Now TGP has a negative media article and Google/Yelp can start cleaning up their image for them by nuking reviews both by noncustomers AND real customers caught in the crossfire.

I'd pay 400 bucks just for them to paint over all of the fugly neon green bullshit all over the place. The joint looks like it was decorated by a 13 year old. [puke]

Even the people who don't give a crap about all the rest of this might be VERY interested to know he's been handing over 4473's directly to Maura.
Illegally ,to the best of my knowledge (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)
I doubt very much he was telling people making purchases that little nugget of information.

Even the people who don't give a crap about all the rest of this might be VERY interested to know he's been handing over 4473's directly to Maura.
I doubt very much he was telling people making purchases that little nugget of information.

Let's just be clear. It is NOT illegal in any way for an FFL to provide copies of 4473 to any law enforcement agency. Many believe that it's unlawful or otherwise prohibited, but I CANNOT find any basis for that believe. And I've looked.

[horse][horse][horse][horse][horse]
This topic has pretty much run it's course. Time to move on.

That's a bingo!

Last edited by a moderator:

Why would they do that?

And these prickfaces are still selling thir overpriced crap in the Dealer Classified section of this site. Three posts just today.

I just looked and yes they have added stuff to dealer classifieds today

I "reported" the post and lets see if there is a response

Does the site need the money that badly?

Let's just be clear. It is NOT illegal in any way for an FFL to provide copies of 4473 to any law enforcement agency. Many believe that it's unlawful or otherwise prohibited, but I CANNOT find any basis for that believe. And I've looked.

[horse][horse][horse][horse][horse]
This topic has pretty much run it's course. Time to move on.

As far as I understood it , only in the case of a criminal investigation and with a case specific warrant.
I do recall that even ATF is not allowed to remove 4473's unless this was the case and there was even some crap about them going into FFL's with scanners and making copies.

As far as I understood it , only in the case of a criminal investigation and with a case specific warrant.
I do recall that even ATF is not allowed to remove 4473's unless this was the case and there was even some crap about them going into FFL's with scanners and making copies.
That's a different question. I don't believe that the police or AG can demand access to 4473s without a warrant. That may be true. But, there is nothing that prevents an FFL from voluntarily providing 4473s to their local police department or the AG.

Back
Top Bottom