the gun for a guy that has them all (says my wife)

Marty McFly

NES Member
i told my wife i want another gun.have the ar and the handgun, shotgun , rifles. with an openmind what should i look for next? I dig rifles more than pistols. what would be a good purchase in the $0-$600 range? i got the ok to buy another. just not sure what i want.

Do you have any .22s? Depending on your budget, it can be beneficial to buy a .22 that mimics another of your guns to provide inexpensive practice on a similar platform. I'm an AR fan, but the M&P 15-22 gets a lot more trigger time.

Do you have any .22s? Depending on your budget, it can be beneficial to buy a .22 that mimics another of your guns to provide inexpensive practice on a similar platform. I'm an AR fan, but the M&P 15-22 gets a lot more trigger time.

have the 15 22 also. great gun.

- - - Updated - - -

Lever gun in 45 LC

got it...... its.... ok...

The service grade Garand from CMP is about $600. I got one and its great, nice condition. or you can look at the Henry Golden Boy .22 its a sweet gun and throw a 4x scope on it and its sweeter.

It's tough to make recommendations without knowing what you have and what you want to use it for. Bolt action .308 like a Savage or a Remington? M1 Garand from the CMP? Scmidt Rubin K31 or a Mauser? AK47 maybe? (These are nice because they will be cheaper to shoot than your AR). Or you could get a HK94 clone. They're a ton of fun to shoot and it's probably different than anything you already have. But they're also well beyond your stated budget.

It's tough to make recommendations without knowing what you have and what you want to use it for. Bolt action .308 like a Savage or a Remington? M1 Garand from the CMP? Scmidt Rubin K31 or a Mauser? AK47 maybe? (These are nice because they will be cheaper to shoot than your AR). Or you could get a HK94 clone. They're a ton of fun to shoot and it's probably different than anything you already have. But they're also well beyond your stated budget.

thanks! i know it is hard. but you guys always pull through

Back
Top Bottom