the gun for a guy that has them all (says my wife)

Personally, I think a gun for the guy who has everything should be a fun plinker. Possibly The ATI GSG5 or GSG AK47. Both .22 caliber. The GSG is essentially an MP5. cheap and fun. both of em usually run around 400-500.

A ruger old army, or other cap and ball revolver. Fun to play with at the range.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Get an AK. I got my Mak 90 off gunbroker and with shipping and transfer it was $625 IIRC. Then head up to Collectable Arms in Merrimack, NH and buy yourself a 1000 round case of golden tiger x39 ammo for $250.

One word, muzzleloader. They are super fun to shoot and 600 could get you a nice one, though you may want to save a few bucks for accessories.

Get an AK. I got my Mak 90 off gunbroker and with shipping and transfer it was $625 IIRC. Then head up to Collectable Arms in Merrimack, NH and buy yourself a 1000 round case of golden tiger x39 ammo for $250.

+1 for AK.

Last edited:
Wow

You don't have them all. Just buy anything you don't have. If the purpose is 'target practice', it doesn't really matter, does it?

Last edited:
NERF Gun, make your own ammo from Michael's.
Then you have money left over to buy lots of beer.

Seriously, put the farggin money in your pocket and go buy something that makes you weenie tickle more than your wife can do, then you found it. Or her!

MAS49/56 in 7.5 French. You can still find some that have been dropped just once, and they come with a white flag bayonet attachment.

Back
Top Bottom