• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Box Echo

Biometric safes are not good for defense guns. If your finger(s) is scratched, cut, dirty, bloody, oily, etc., it may not work. Best to stay with mechanical systems

Last edited:
You will never be able to take the transmitter off. Not a life plan for me. Personally, I dont want to wear a ring or bracelet for the rest of my life in order to open a safe.

Last edited:
Spend money to put my firearm into a fancy box? Nah, I have pistols all over the house in places only I know about. Out of sight out of mind. Of course if I lived in MA I couldn't do this. They mandate everything down there including how to urinate and how to store firearms. Keep fighting Mass folks...you have a lot of shit to overcome down there

"As some describe it: A roomba with a gun inside"

Apparently they've shared it with just about everyone, it's a "secret" video showing how to defeat the box with an allen wrench (included).

Here's an artists recreation:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there goes keeping kids out. They'll be all over that in minutes. Totally useless except for legal compliance or basically a warning that "hey someone is currently playing with your gun."

Any info on the company? I don't think I'd try a start-ups take on a biometric gun safe when the big players aren't getting it right.

Back
Top Bottom